[Vol. 1 pt. 35]
7.2k 15 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Nyehehe, any more special requests, boss?” Akorya asked as we strolled around the starting zone’s forest in search of slimes. She ended up singing a random song popular on the radio while we were walking, and she was actually a pretty good singer, so I started requesting some songs to see how well she could pull them off. She managed to pull them all off pretty well.

“I thought you were calling me officer now?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, that. Any more special requests, officer?”

“Sing something that makes a slime girl show up.”

“Maybe they’ve all been fucked into defeat by the noobies.”

I was tempted to seriously consider that seeing as how the only slimes we’d seen thus far were basic ones – the kinds that are just small little blobs that hop around and tackle people. They lacked a humanoid body and apparent gender, and my goal was to find a slime monster girl. They, alongside the slime boys, were much more rare than the regular slimes. Even so… they weren’t supposed to be so much more rare that they couldn’t be found anywhere.

“Somebody must be on a serious slime girl fucking spree then,” I sighed.

“Couldn’t you capture a normal one and level it up and evolve it? That’s a thing, right?” Akorya asked.

I paused for a few moments to think about it.

She… was absolutely right. She was also thinking about my own class better than I was.

“Is it obvious that monster tamer isn’t my main class?” I asked her. “You’re right, and that might save time since I could power level it on stronger monsters. Not only that… but I’m pretty sure I could do the same with my dungeon. If I tame a slime and then put it in my dungeon, I could level it and evolve it there. That would probably be slower, though, and any threats that come to the dungeon would probably destroy it before it has a chance. So, I guess that I’ll tame a regular slime.”

“And then fuck it lots so that it evolves?” Akorya asked with a smile.

“Wait, can that happen?”

“I think so? Syl told me about a friend of hers who was a really popular monster tamer, and she leveled up and evolved all of her monsters by fucking them lots and lots. Oh! And fucking them increases your bond with them so they’re even stronger! I remember that!”

“You’re really making me feel like I know nothing about this class.”

“Nyehehe, I’m smarter than you,” Akorya said with a smug smile and her furred hands on her hips.

“You’re adorable, Akorya. And by that, I mean you’ve made me horny. Quick fuck?”

Rather than give me a vocal answer, she slipped the bikini-like bottom to the side to reveal her pussy that already looked to be glistening with her juices. “I’m always ready for a quickie! Or you could let me give some suck while you look up stuff for evolving slimes.” She brought her tail in front of her to show what kind of suck she meant.

“That wouldn’t be very fair of me to let you do all the work while I don’t even pay my full attention to you.”

“But there’s not much you can do while my tail is sucking you, plus I get even more pleasure by using my tail than from normal fucking, plus you need to figure out what to do, so it’s a win-win!”

“I guess I can see your point. Well, if I do let you give me some good ol’ suck while I look this up, I’ll just have to make sure to pay you back for it with interest later.

“A goblin gangbang sounds nice.”

“I’m sure it does. Then no matter how much better your tail might be, it doesn’t really matter since your tail is getting used in addition to your other holes at the same time. That’s just even more pleasure no matter how you look at it.”

“Exactly!”

“Then I’ll make sure to personally stuff all your holes with goblin cock later in exchange for some tail action right now. Deal?”

“Best deal ever.”

“Want to shake on it?”

“If by shake you mean suck your cock into my tail, yes please!”

“Then let’s shake.”

With that, I took my cock out for her before sitting down on the ground with my back against a nearby tree. Akorya couldn’t help but to giggle in her usual style before firmly securing my cock inside of her tail’s tip. Those inner, fleshy walls immediately constricted around my cock to squeeze and rub it without her even needing to move her tail. It was like my cock was placed inside of something specifically designed to milk it.

Not only that, but she aimed my cock downward a bit so that it was pointed straight away from me. This kept my cock and her tail out of the way so that she could straddle my lap and wrap her arms around me, placing her face right against the nook of my neck with her chest resting against my own.

“Nyehe… I hope you don’t mind me getting comfy,” Akorya whispered.

“Not at all. This is pretty nice – getting to hug a girl while her tail sucks me off,” I replied.

“It’s kind of like cuddle sex! And cuddle sex is the best sex.”

“You’re too cute. I’ve always liked the idea of cuddle sex, but I’ve never really known anybody who was all that into it. Well, into it to the point where they’d rather have it over any other sort of sex.”

“Does that mean if I want to have lots of cuddle sex with you, I’d be your first?”

“I guess so.”

“Nyehehe, I get to be Mister Experienced’s first in something!”

“Be careful, though. Maybe I’ll love proper cuddle sex so much that I can’t get enough of it and then want more and more of it.”

“That would be soooo bad,” Akorya cooed in a rather sarcastic tone. “I guess I’ll just have to cuddle fuck you all day every day until you’re satisfied!”

She was seriously too cute. I might not have planned on fucking her back right now, but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t wrap my arms around her and rub her back while her tail pumped my cock.

Akorya purred as soon as she felt my hands rubbing her back. She even cutely nuzzled her face even more into the nook of my neck before giving it soft, gentle little licks and kisses.

“How am I supposed to look up a guide on monster evolving when you’re being so cute?” I asked her.

“I never said I’d make it easy to concentrate,” Akorya teased before giving my neck a quick nibble.

“I’ll remember all of your teasing for later.”

“Please do!”

It was going to be genuinely difficult to focus on looking up a guide while she cuddled me and milked my cock, but she was purposely trying to distract me from doing that. It wasn’t that she wanted me to not do it so much as it was that she wanted to mess with me while I was doing it. So, to make her game of distracting me even better for her, I opened up a browser window that floated behind Akorya and navigated it with my eyes to find a guide regarding monster evolving in the game.

Finding a guide was extremely easy with a simple search. However, I really shouldn’t have been surprised at how all of the guides suggested leveling up monsters: by fucking them. The guides said that the only monsters to not level up using sex were the ones who literally could not be fucked due to regulations and the game’s restrictions, such as animals. Somebody could let a slime fuck them all the way to max level, but for a monster like a wolf, it would need to level up the boring way rather than by fucking its master. The game simply would knot allow such a thing.

More importantly, it seemed like the evolution system was far more complex than I thought it was. Leave it to the developers with a passion to really go all-out with their goals for the game. Most people would probably never even experience these mechanics, but they were there for those who wanted to tame some monsters.

The more I read about the monster tamer class and the ability to evolve tamed monsters… the more boring my paladin class seemed in comparison. Paladins didn’t get any really unique and fun mechanics like this that basically turned the game into a totally different one. All we got was some healing to go with our tanking.

Well, there was also the fact that us paladins could devote ourselves to a specific Sin or Virtue to get some unique abilities, quests, glamour options, and so on, but I never liked the idea of devoting myself to some godly power.

I was a paladin roleplayer’s worst nightmare. I was a paladin who didn’t want to do what paladins were basically required to do by the game’s own lore.

Nobody but Thera even knew that I never completed my final base class quest to unlock my max-level ability since it required devoting myself. Fortunately, nobody else that I ever raided with ever noticed that I wasn’t using what was generally considered a very important ability.

In other words, I made the healers unironically adjust to my playstyle without them even realizing it.

I’m a horrible person, I thought to myself. I was also a very pleasured person since Akorya’s tail was about to make me cum.

“Nyehehe, close?” Akorya whispered.

“Yeah, I’m about to—”

Before I could finish my answer, Akorya’s tail ramped up the intensity by several times. Generally, when close, somebody would slow down to tease or something like that.

But not Akorya. Akorya increased the speed and power of her tail’s sucking to bring my cock to an irresistible orgasm that pumped her tail full of my cum. My back arched and my arms hugged her more tightly than before, and she rewarded me for cumming with a pleasurably painful bite on my neck.

I noticed that I wasn’t the only one cumming, either. Akorya’s entire body shivered against mine as her arching back pressed her breasts against my chest even more, even popping her left tit out from her top as a result of being dragged against my body.

“Nyehe… that was nice. Time for round two!” Akorya said, sounding even happier than before as her tail never once stopped sucking my cock.

“And how many rounds are there going to be?” I asked.

“We’ll go until you’re done researching!”

“What if I never finish looking this up?”

“Then I guess we’ll be stuck here with my tail and your cock forever,” she cooed. “Why do you think I’m trying to distract you to slow you down from finishing? Nyehehe.”

“I almost feel challenged to purposely hurry up with this research now. Then again, the sooner I get done, the sooner I’ll be able to pay you back with a goblin gangbang. I guess it’s a win-win situation for you no matter what.”

“Exactly!”

No matter what I did, Akorya won. Perhaps she was actually an incredibly smart woman to checkmate me so thoroughly.

At the very least, she knew how to get what she wanted when it came to sex.

“By the way, weren’t we supposed to have a sex duel?” I asked her.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I’m pretty sure I can beat you though,” Akorya replied.

“Then we’re going to have to have that duel pretty soon, because I’m pretty sure I can beat you.”

“Nyehe, it’s more sex for me either way!”

“So, this is a win-win-win for you?”

“A win-win-win-win if we count what we’re doing now!”

Just as I thought, Akorya was a genius – a genius at winning when it comes to having sex.

While she happily nuzzled her face against my neck, letting me feel the tips of her fluffy ears brushing against me, I returned to looking at the monster evolving information.

The first example used was a wolf since they were the most common starting monster for new monster tamers. Wolves could evolve into dire wolves and dire wolves could evolve into great wolves. However, there was also something called elite evolutions. For example, a wolf could evolve into a hellhound if it met some specific conditions, and then a hellhound could evolve into a cerberus.

Slimes were the next example. A slime could evolve into a big slime and a big slime could evolve into a mega slime. Alternatively, if fucked by a cock enough, a slime could evolve into a slime girl. If the slime is the one who gets to do the fucking enough, it would evolve into a slime girl.

Needless to say, I was incredibly disappointed that there was no obvious evolution for a slime that had the best of all worlds. Why did it only have to be a slime boy or girl? Why couldn’t there be a slime futa, for example?

Then I read the next few sentences and saw that my prayers were answered.

Slime girls could evolve into slime bimbos… which wasn’t something I had any interest in solely because of the name itself – I always hated the word “bimbo.”

Slime boys could evolve into slime hunks… which again just seemed like kind of a boring evolution.

Both of those evolutions were obtained by doing more of the same. However, some notes in the guide that I was reading included the fact that if a slime girl was often the one being dominant and doing the fucking, then she would evolve into a slime futanari who had both cock and pussy. If a slime boy was being submissive and being the one getting fucked, he would evolve into a slime femboy who had both cock and pussy. Femboys weren’t traditionally known for having both, but if that’s what the game wanted to call them, I didn’t care.

And all variations of slimes had control of tentacles anyways.

So, my course of action seemed clear. I had to tame a slime and fuck it until it evolved into a slime girl since I wasn’t finding any actual slime girls on my own.

Then I had a theory.

What would happen if I did something like tame a slime and let Lephacoda fuck it? Having Lephacoda fuck my slime would probably be way more efficient than trying to fuck it into evolving on my own.

Then I had another theory.

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

What if I tamed a slime, transferred it to my dungeon, and then had my monsters fuck it while it’s already a part of the dungeon? Would that even work? Could my dungeon monsters fuck each other to level up and evolve?

I didn’t know, and there were no good, comprehensive guides on dungeons, so this meant only one thing.

I was going to have to perform copious amounts of sexual science within my dungeon.

I also came again which meant that Akorya came again, too. Her tail was perfect. She didn’t even have to do anything other than put my cock inside of her tail. So long as it was in there, her tail would automatically milk me with minimal effort on her part, and we could both just sit there together and get to orgasm every few minutes.

That aside, I had plans for one monster. I needed two more. As nice as having dozens of male monsters to fuck girls using sounded, I had to face reality that most visitors were going to be players with cocks. Whether they were men, futas, non-binaries with cocks, or anything else, there was surely going to be an overwhelming amount of cock.

Fortunately, the guide I was reading had a few other monsters listed.

One of them had a particularly interesting chain of possible evolutions, and its base form was…

A wisp.

A wisp as in a small, floating, orb-shaped spirit that came out at night to scare people and shoot cursed flames at them.

I had to tame a wisp.

And then I had to fuck it.

But first, I had to cum for the third time, and I made sure to bite onto Akorya’s neck to get even this time. My bite got her to moan out a particularly lewd noise as her claws instinctively scratched my back.

“Nye-nyehehe, I – I guess you’re done researching?” Akorya asked me.

“Yeah, and I know what monster to go for after I tame a slime,” I answered.

“Ooh, which one?”

“A wisp.”

“A – a wisp? Like… a wispy wisp?”

“The wispiest of all wisps.”

“How… how would that even work? Can you put your dick in a wisp? Wouldn’t you go through it?”

“I’ve got my ways.”

“I’m kinda excited to see how you’re going to fuck a wisp. But umm… before we leave, can we go another round? Maybe two more? Or three?”

“Those are rookie numbers. You think I’m going to let you stop milking my cock before you make me cum ten times? Besides, the longer I let you milk me for, the longer we get to cuddle here.”

I felt Akorya’s lips curl into a smile against my neck as her tail got back to work pushing me toward a fourth orgasm.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

Random Poll
  • Random Answer 1 Votes: 57 15.9%
  • Random Answer 2 Votes: 180 50.3%
  • Random Answer 3 Votes: 121 33.8%
Total voters: 358
91