[Vol. 1 pt. 42]
6.5k 10 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's the first week of the month. I know that the alien invasion was scheduled for this month given how the year has been going but, until that invasion happens, I still have waifu figurines and body pillows to buy, so give me your money.

... I'm kidding, by the way. I know I'm a degenerate weeb, but I don't own a single figurine nor body pillow. yet

Anyways:

Pledge $1 to Patreon and get early access to 1 chapter per story for a total of 5 early access chapters!

Pledge $5 to Patreon and get early access to 5 chapters per story for a total of 25 early access chapters and exclusive bonus lewd chapters!

Pledge $10 to Patreon and get early access to 10 chapters per story for a total of 50 early access chapters, exclusive lewd chapters, and the entire stories downloadable in PDF format!

Standing before me were two incredibly cute girls – my metal cube and wisp. Each one was petite and about equal in height, and that made them the smallest girls in my dungeon which was nice for variety. Their smaller, leaner bodies would be appealing to any dungeon visitors who weren’t turned on by the full-figured women of my dungeon… then again, so far, only my slimes were really options. I was also thinking of Lily, Akorya, and Thera despite them not quite being on the menu.

So, they were nice for variety for me as well.

Now, my metal cube turned into a girl with short hair that didn’t even reach her shoulders, and she had a sort of robotic theme going on. She looked like a hybrid of a fantasy golem and a sci-fi robot. The most notable thing about her appearance was the fact that her pupils were shaped like squares rather than circles.

As for my wisp, she was pale with a translucent, ghostly figure with a pretty dress and long, flowing hair that reached down to the backs of her knees. She basically looked like a petite version of what would happen if you took a genderbending crown and placed it on top of a shy ghost who blushed and hid her face whenever you looked directly at her.

And before I could even say a word, the new version of my metal cube approached me and lifted her arms up. “This unit is ready for extracting Primary User’s semen,” she said, her voice just as robotic as her appearance.

“Primary User?” I asked.

She lifted a finger to point at me.

I was never called that before, but it had a sort of… charm to it.

More importantly, she didn’t waste any time. I liked that.

“Then let’s get right to it,” I said.

She nodded her head and stripped herself of the thin cloths that barely hid her private parts.

I might have let the slimes take control before to do whatever they wanted to me, but the roles were reversed now. Especially with my humanized metal cube. Her petite body allowed me to easily pick her up, so I brought her back against my chest before switching to hold her via my hands underneath her thighs. I made sure to tease her just a tiny bit by bringing her down against my cock without actually penetrating her first. Instead, my cock went up along her crotch and the tip reached over her navel with ease. Between how petite she was and how massive my cock seemed when contrasted against her body, I felt like I might end up physically breaking her by fucking her.

Yet despite my nonsensical worries, it was her who reached down to stroke my cock with her hands before grabbing onto it to try and aim it into her pussy. I helped her out by lifting her up enough so that she could guide my cock properly, and then she gladly brought the tip of my cock against her lower lips before turning to look at my over her shoulder with a nod of her head.,

I was all clear.

I lowered her down onto my cock and watched as those square pupils flickered for a moment. There was something pretty satisfying about making a girl’s pupils flicker just by putting my cock in her. Seeing her bite her lower lip was sexy, too, especially since she had such an innocent sort of look going on yet acted anything but innocent. If anything, she was one of the boldest and most honest girls about what she wanted. It was as if she was designed for sex and she was proud of it.

Which made sense seeing as how she was designed to be used as a literal toy for masturbation and all that.

Now, after fully lowering her onto my cock, I looked over her shoulder at her abdomen to see the bulge that I created.

There wasn’t one.

I had a feeling that something like that was going to happen. Before she even evolved, she could take cocks of any size without bulging at all. It was as if the inside of her body was basically a black hole to ensure that any size would be able to fully enter her.

As a humanized version of a metal cube, she retained that feature. There was no visible bulge despite my cock being so deep into her that I should have been able to see my cock bulging her abdomen with ease.

The first thing that came to mind was watching GP fuck her sometime. His cock was practically as big as her body was. Even with a cock like GP’s, it would surely disappear inside of her.

Then, as much as I despised myself for it afterward, I couldn’t help but to make an incredibly stupid joke. “Player inventories must me made out of the same stuff you are.”

Fortunately, that didn’t kill the mood for my new monster girl. It actually caused her to look at me with a bright look in her eyes as if she had an idea. “Invi,” she said.

“Invi?”

“Name. Invi.”

“You want to be named Invi?”

My metal cube, Invi, nodded her head.

“Alright. Invi you are then.”

“Yay,” she said in her monotone voice. She didn’t sound excited in the slightest, but she did look pleased as she tried to give me a smile.

“Now, Invi, let’s not keep our watching wisp waiting for too long. Are you ready?”

“Invi’s body is operational and ready to accept the user’s semen,” Invi said. “Please proceed.”

So, she was the type of girl to talk in third person even after having an official name. That was cute. The contrast between her monotone yay and now her robotic instruction-like request was cute in its own right as well.

I was going to have a lot of fun with her.

Finally lifting her back up, I raised her until only the very tip of my cock was left inside of her before dropping her right back down onto my full length. A quiet little moan of pleasure escaped her lips, and she wasn’t the only one to be moaning once she introduced me to a new feature of hers.

She became extremely tight. She was already tight before, but now it felt as if the inside of her pussy shaped itself to custom fit my cock. Her warm walls wrapped around my cock and applied pressure to every single one of my weak spots. Not only that, but she had a built-in, miniature vibrator of sorts that she applied directly against my frenulum. The rest of her passage reminded me of Akorya’s tail in the way that it pulsated and acted as if it was purposely trying to milk my cock of all that it was worth.

Which, to be fair, she was trying to do. She was designed for sex and her new body proved it. Even if she looked like a humanoid girl now, she was still a sentient sex toy whose only real goal in life was to make all the cocks feel all the pleasure.

“Pl-please deposit semen at will,” Invi moaned out, actually stuttering from the pleasure.

Hearing a pseudo-robot’s girl monotone voice stutter from pleasure was nice. Really nice. It made me want to fuck her to the point where she could hardly string a sentence together with that robotic voice.

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

That was my new goal, and that was why I went all in on lifting and dropping her over and over.

Just because she was designed to milk any cock of all cum that it was worth didn’t mean that she was designed to have a high level of endurance – at least, endurance when it came to holding back orgasms. Her petite body turned out to be extremely sensitive and easy to bring to near-orgasm.

Keeping one hand underneath her thigh, I brought my other hand up to her chest so that I could grope her smaller breasts with my fingers focusing on her nipples. This also helped me keep her close against me as I practically hugged her at the same time as groping her.

“I-Invi is – Invi is—” she moaned out.

“Invi is what?” I asked, whispering my question into her ear before dropping her onto my cock at the same time as thrusting up as hard as I could.

Her body jolted as sparks of electricity flew off from her head. Her square eyes turned into hearts as she looked up at me with drool running from her lower lip. Even her cheeks were reddened to show that, yes, even a sentient sex toy could blush.

And then she came. She tightly shut her eyes as her body convulsed around my cock. At the same time, my cock was subjected to an almost electrical-like feeling that coursed through my length and caused my entire body to stiffen. I didn’t just stiffen, though. I went from only being a little close to cumming to unleashing my load in an instant. That zap forced me to cum without even the slightest warning.

“Semen extraction… complete,” Invi said, slowly opening her eyes again to show me a smug smile with sleepy eyes back in their square shape.

Being able to make me cum so easily almost felt like it was cheating somehow. All she had to do was give me one little zap and that was it – instant orgasm.

But I wasn’t going to complain. I could already imagine using her to challenge any potential customers of my dungeon, such as by saying that if they could resist cumming from her then they could get some sort of special treatment like… a free visit or something. Something like, “Don’t cum inside of the pseudo-robot girl and the next ten visits are free!”

No, that was too obvious.

Then again, as a man, I understood just how easy my fellow men were to trick when making them think with their dicks.

Whether I would engage in exploitative capitalism like that or not could be worried about later. For now, I had another, patient girl to have some fun with.

“Are you satisfied for now, Invi?” I asked.

Invi nodded her head and helped herself off of my cock with a little “hup” sound.

Not a single drop of my cum leaked out from her. Her pussy really was just like Akorya’s tail in the sense that it was designed to milk cocks and refused to let any cum escape once shot inside.

Of course, me being me, this made me think of how much cum I would have to shoot inside of them before their bodies eventually couldn’t keep up. Whether it was Akorya’s tail or Invi’s pussy, at least one of them had to have a limit. Just how many gallons upon gallons of cum would I need to pour into them before I saw at least a single drop of cum leak out?

That was a scientific experiment to be had on another day.

For now, I had a humanized wisp to fuck.

“Thanks for waiting,” I told her, offering a hand to the princess-like girl.

“H-hmph,” my wisp replied. “It… it’s not like I’ve been waiting my turn.”

I didn’t realize it before, but I realized it now. This girl… was a tsundere.

Admittedly, I was never the biggest fan of tsunderes. I liked girls who were honest with their feelings. A girl who could say, “I love cock, please fuck me as hard as you can,” was much better than a girl who had to say, “I hate cock, it’s not like I want you to fuck me as hard as you can or anything, you idiot.”

Then again, the latter of those two examples also had the potential of fucking her so great that she would change to say the former.

I would have to do that with my little, tsundere princess of a ghost girl.

“You know, unless you give me clear consent, I can’t fuck you,” I teased. “If you really haven’t been waiting then there’s no need to—”

“It – it’s fine!” my wisp shouted at me. “Just – just because I wasn’t waiting does not mean that I am not… willing.”

“I see. So, you do want me to fuck you.”

“I – I am not saying that.”

“Then I guess you don’t want me to.”

“I’m not saying that, either!”

I found myself liking the concept of tsunderes more as I teased her. I still wouldn’t want to be around one twenty-four-seven, especially if their tsun-ness had no off switch, but this was fun.

“Invi can help Primary User again,” Invi offered.

“N-no! I… I will handle him,” my wisp said.

Invi shrugged her shoulders and took a step back to give us some space.

“First… you… you have not given me a name yet,” my wisp said.

“What would you like me to call you?” I asked.

“How am I supposed to know?! Become inspired like before!”

“All I did before was make a lame joke, and then it was Invi who got inspired.”

“Then… Invi, give me a name!”

“Brat,” Invi immediately answered with an unamused expression.

I had to cover my mouth to try and hide my laugh as my wisp decided between looking dead inside or looking furious.

“Alright, here,” I said. “How about… Princess Spiri?”

“Princess… a-alright, but what is the reason behind ‘Spiri?’” my wisp asked.

“It’s ‘spirit’ but missing the last letter.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

She cleared her throat. “Ve-very well. I will accept this name. Spiri… Princess Spiri.”

“So, ready to fuck?”

“You – you cannot just ask me that all of a sudden!”

“I can and I just did.”

“We-well… you can ask me that all of a sudden, but you shouldn’t!”

“And you shouldn’t be staring at my cock when you’re talking to me. My eyes are up here, Spiri.”

Spiri’s face turned bright red once I called her out on that. It was the most color that her pale, translucent body had anywhere on her.

She was definitely going to be the type of girl who dungeon visitors would want to bully. All that was missing was discovering that she was a huge masochist. If she was a masochist who wanted to be bullied… she would be the perfect bait for my fellow sadists.

“Fine!” Spiri shouted. “Let – let us get this over with!”

“Say please,” I replied.

“Why should I—”

I decided to test her out to see just how much of a submissive little masochist she was. “I gave you an order. Say please. Now.”

Spiri’s body shivered. “Pl… pl-please…”

And just like that, she confirmed that I suspected.

Spiri was a submissive, princess-like ghost girl who liked to act all high and mighty but caved in at the slightest display of dominance.

“Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me,” I ordered.

Spiri’s furiously blushing face looked up at me with a hint of excited panic in her eyes. “You – you want me to—”

“Did I say to speak back to me, or did I give you an order to crawl?”

“U-urk…”

Without any more talking back, she slowly got onto her hands and knees to crawl to me just as ordered.

I was going to fuck her in a similar way to how I fucked Invi, but now I had an even better idea.

Spiri crawled right up to in front of me before slowly lifting her head to look at me, clearly waiting for her next order.

“Get on your knees,” I ordered.

Unable to look me directly in the eyes, she got up onto her knees.

She might not have been able to look me in the eyes, but that didn’t stop her from taking a glance at my cock every now and then.

I placed my hand on the top of her head – or rather, I tried to. My hand passed right through her hair.

Spiri said, “Do – do not think that you may touch me so easi—"

“Make yourself more solid for me. Now,” I interrupted.

She immediately did as I ordered. My hand that once passed through her hair and into her head was now stopped as if she had a perfectly normal, solid head. This also meant that I could take a nice, firm grip of her hair to turn her face toward my cock.

“Open,” I ordered.

I didn’t have to specify what I wanted her to open. She understood just fine and parted her lips to open her mouth, but only barely.

And barely was good enough.

With one hand holding her hair, my other hand gripped my cock and slid it in past her lips. Her eyes widened as she finally looked up at me… and I hadn’t seen eyes so happy to be ordered around since playing with Lily.

It didn’t take long at all to take this tsundere princess and turn her into a ghost eager to suck cock upon command.

Don't forget to check out my Patreon!

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

95