[Vol. 1 pt. 43]
6.1k 13 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good girl,” I praised, holding Spiri’s cheek with one hand as she obediently followed my orders. She might have been a ghost-turned-girl who was trying to act like a tsundere, but that didn’t stop her from revealing her true self in no time.

“Is… is this good enough?” Spiri asked with a tilted head since she was rubbing her face against my hand, her tongue poking out of her mouth to lick up and down my shaft.

There was a massive personality shift in hardly any time at all.

I absolutely approved.

“This is good. You are good,” I said to give her some more praise.

Doing lewd things with an obedient ghost girl who liked to be dominated made me imagine Lily dressed up in some sort of undead cosplay. Maybe a zombie Lily? Lily, dressed up loose bandages wrapped around her chest and arms, some face paint to make her look a bit bloody maybe, and some of those insertable, sharp “fangs” that make it difficult to speak to make her mumble whenever she tries to talk.

That definitely sounded nice. It went onto my list of costumes that I needed Lily to dress up as. At the very top of the list, though, was Lily, Akorya, and Thera dressed up in nurse costumes.

I figured that I would be able to talk Thera into wearing a nurse costume for me somehow even if we weren’t going to do anything lewd during it. I hoped, anyways.

And then, thanks to adding another cosplay fantasy onto my growing list, I thought of something else.

Something that made me both proud as a dungeon master and incredibly excited as a pervert.

Cosplay days.

Why not have days where all the monsters in my dungeon dressed up? It probably wouldn’t work too well for the male monsters, but for all of my monster girls, there could absolutely be days where all of them dressed up to follow a theme.

Nurse day.

Cop day.

Zombie day.

Office lady day.

Race queen day.

Angel day.

Demon day.

The possibilities were endless. My slimes, Invi, and Spiri could all dress up to satisfy our future customers’ wildest cosplay fantasies. And as long as the days were limited and in rotation, it would build up hype, create demand, and—

I shook my head.

Running a dungeon was starting to turn me into a capitalist.

Who cares about capitalism when there is a ghost girl sucking your dick?

“You can take all of it, can’t you?” I asked Spiri, guiding her head to the tip of my cock.

She looked up at me wide large, nervous eyes, but I could see the excitement behind the nervousness. “I… I can try.”

“I’ll pat your head and call you a good girl if you do it.”

Spiri gulped and parted her lips as much as she could before accepting my cock into her mouth, taking it deeper and deeper until her nose clipped into my crotch.

My immediate thought upon seeing her nose literally enter my crotch was that it was the graphics clipping. Then I remembered that she’s a ghost. She could choose which parts of her could be passed through or not and, as a result of wanting to bury as much of my cock as possible into her throat, she decided to leave her nose passable. She was so determined to earn that head patting and to be called a good girl that she purposely made her nose like that so that it wouldn’t get in the way of deepthroating me.

I imagined Lily being jealous. Not jealous because of what I was doing with who, but because she’d also want to do something similar with her nose so that it wouldn’t get in the way.

Spiri and Lily would make good friends. Maybe. Their personalities were complete opposites outside of sex, but they both had the same fetishes.

Well, Lily was also much more bold during sex. Spiri still required praise and confirmation that she was doing well. Lily, however – well, once Lily was really getting into it, all of her shyness vanished faster than the world’s population did during the back-to-back virus outbreaks of the 20s.

And people thought that the beginning of 2020 was bad. If only they knew what else was coming during that decade.

I shook my head again.

Getting sucked off without doing anything allowed my mind to wander way too much. Seriously, who thinks about virus outbreaks while getting their dick sucked?

“Spiri, are you ready for me to properly train your throat?” I asked.

Spiri looked up at me with quivering eyes, but she still nodded while keeping my cock in her throat. Seeing her nod with a mouth full of cock was pretty adorable.

“Tap on my stomach if I get too rough or if you want me to stop.”

She nodded again.

“Nod again.”

And again, she nodded.

“Tilt your head.”

She tilted her head.

“Tilt your head and nod.”

She followed my nonsensical orders, and now she threw in a pout to go with them.

It was just as I thought.

Spiri was damn adorable.

“Such a good girl,” I praised before placing my hands on the sides of her head. I started off nice and slow for her as I pushed her head back to the point where only the very tip of my cock was left in her mouth, and then I pulled her head all the way back against my crotch to stuff her throat.

Similar to Invi, unfortunately, there was zero bulging. Her slightly transparent skin showed the silhouette of my cock inside of her neck, and I was clearly taking up more space in her neck than I should have been able to without causing bulging, but there was no bulge.

That was the downside of girls like Invi and Spiri. Even the slimes had to make a conscious effort to bulge if they wanted to since it was completely unnecessary for them.

That aside, Invi had something to say to me. “Primary User is not employing enough force,” she said, approaching Spiri from behind.

I could tell that things were about to get even more fun. “Then, would you like to show me how much force to use?” I asked.

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

“Invi will provide assistance.” With that being said, Invi dropped to her knees behind Spiri and replaced my hands on Spiri’s head with her own. Invi then leaned forward, pressing her modest chest against Spiri’s back, and looked over the ghost girl’s shoulder. “Brats require intense treatment to obtain an adequate level of satisfactory training,” Invi said as she oh-so-slowly pulled Spiri’s head back… only to force it back onto my cock as roughly as she could. Spiri’s entire body jolted with the sudden force and, if she were alive, I would have been worried about her getting whiplash from that. Yet, when I looked into Spiri’s eyes, I saw nothing but excitement. “Invi will now commence Brat Training Protocols.”

Things went from zero a hundred very quickly. Invi took completely control of the situation to almost brutally slide Spiri’s head back and forth on my cock. Seriously, a human’s neck would have been in serious risk from just how hard Invi was throatfucking me with Spiri’s throat.

It was also the first time I ever had another girl throatfucking me with somebody else’s throat.

It was hot.

Very hot.

In fact, it gave me a new fetish when I thought that I already had all possible fetishes for me. I was already thinking about Invi giving Lily this same “training.” Akorya, too. Or maybe it could be Akorya throatfucking me using Lily. Or… even Lily throatfucking me by using Akorya.

The possibilities were endless.

I also noticed something – or rather, something became even more obvious than it already was.

I felt significantly more pleasure whenever I was thinking about Lily and Akorya. Part of me felt like a massive asshole for thinking about other women and feeling better because of it while being pleasured by two different women, but I couldn’t resist it.

The more I had sex with my monsters, the more I wanted to go and have sex with Lily and Akorya. Thinking about other people while with a partner—any partner—was generally something that I tried my absolute hardest not to do out of respect for whoever I was currently with. Yet… Lily and Akorya just remained consistently popping into my head.

I was pretty sure that I knew why.

And that made me want to distract myself by using the pleasure I felt from Invi getting even rougher with Spiri’s head.

“Primary User, please confirm the status of the brat,” Invi requested.

I looked into Spiri’s eyes and saw the telltale sign that hentai popularized – heart-shaped pupils. “She’s loving it,” I confirmed before letting her know my own status via letting out a pleasured moan.

“Confirmed. Moving to next phase.” Invi switched the positions of her hands so that only one hand was on Spiri’s head now, and it was holding Spiri from the back of her head. Meanwhile, her now-free hand slipped down between Spiri’s thighs to rub at her crotch. “This will create a link between this performance and pleasure. The brat will become conditioned to feel pleasure whenever she is making use of her throat as designed.”

“Invi… I like you.”

“Invi approves of Primary User as well.”

“I think I’m going to need you to help me train Lily and Akorya sometime. Think you’re up to the task?”

The fact that Invi and I were having a conversation on our own while Spiri was being throatfucked and fingered only added to Spiri’s pleasure. We made her feel like she was even more of just a toy to be used with no regard.

“Invi will assist in everybody’s training,” Invi said.

“How about all male monsters here?” I asked.

Invi nodded. “Invi will ensure that they develop optimal methods for the deployment of their phalluses.”

“Is it really training them, or is it you wanting to get fucked by a bunch of monsters?”

“This body is designed for the sole purpose of pleasuring the male phallus. It is Invi’s duty, and it is in Invi’s personal interest, to confirm that all members of this dungeon are operating at peak sexual efficiency.”

“You totally just want to get fucked by a bunch of monsters.”

“The previous statement does not contradict that.”

While we bantered, Spiri tilted her head back just a tiny bit in addition to arching her back.

“Orgasm confirmed,” Invi said. “Approximately fifty-seven orgasms remain until the act of fellatio is linked with orgasmic pleasure in the brat.”

“That many? Sounds like we’ve got a lot of work to do,” I said.

“Indeed.”

“Unfortunately, I’m about to cum, and I don’t think I’ve got enough in me to last however long it takes to make her cum another fifty-seven times.”

“That is unfortunate but acceptable. Please release your semen inside of the brat’s throat at any time to imprint your taste on her.”

“If imprinting my taste on her is the goal, isn’t making sure to thoroughly coat her tongue more important?”

Invi stopped what she was doing for a few seconds, completely freezing with Spiri’s head as well. “In-indeed.”

She made a mistake.

And she reacted to her mistake in an incredibly adorable way. Even her monotone voice had a hint of embarrassment in it.

“Correction: please release your semen directly onto the brat’s tongue when ready,” Invi said, back to her normal self. All that remained was a tiny bit of pink blush beneath her eyes.

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” I replied, no longer holding back my desire to cum as Invi resumed the brutal throatfucking using Spiri’s throat. Her finger inside of Spiri’s pussy seemed to pick up the pace as well to try and make Spiri cum at least one more time before this was over.

And Invi was going to get her wish.

“I’m going to cum,” I groaned out.

“Incoming semen confirmed,” Invi said, pulling Spiri’s head back to the tip of my cock so that my tip was directly in front and over Spiri’s tongue. “Please commence the orgasm now.”

I was more than happy to commence my orgasm. As Spiri’s body shuddered from another orgasm, my seed poured out from my cock to thoroughly paint the interior of her mouth a creamy white. Every last spot of her tongue became drenched in my cum, and it didn’t take long for her mouth to reach its maximum capacity. Whatever cum couldn’t fit in her mouth ran down her throat, prompting Spiri to make a noticeable effort in swallowing all of it.

“Dual orgasms confirmed,” Invi said. “This training session has reached a satisfactory conclusion.”

Part of me wondered if Invi was also trying to train me somehow, but I was perfectly content leaving that up to debate. If she was trying to train me in some way that wasn’t obvious, that sounded like it could be interesting.

Plus I was too stubborn – too much of a brat myself to be trained in any way that I didn’t actually want to be trained in.

As for Spiri, she clearly wanted to be trained in this manner.

Invi released Spiri from her hands and stood up to walk away. “Invi will begin training regimens with the other monsters now.”

“Have fun with your fuck fest,” I said with a wave.

Invi nodded and left me and Spiri alone.

Now that Spiri was finally done trying to swallow all of my cum, and managing to successfully do so, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave her a pat on the top of her head. “Good girl,” I praised. “You did an excellent job.”

Spiri reached up to grab her neck. “I… I did not know that it was possible for me to feel sore.”

“Need a neck brace?”

“That… is a possibility.”

“If even a ghost girl gets a sore neck from that sort of treatment, I don’t think I’ll be able to let Invi anywhere near Lily’s or Akorya’s necks. And I’m worried about what she might come up with for the cocks of the dungeon. I don’t need her fucking them so roughly or anything that she rubs the skin off their dicks from friction.”

“Why would you make me think of such a thing after giving me such – I – I mean… h-how dare you treat me like I was a toy! You kept on talking to that girl even while your forced yourself into my throat!”

“Hey, there was zero force involved there. You were more than happy to do that on your own.”

“Tha-that may be true, but you’re still wrong!”

“So, it’s true, but I’m wrong? I’m not sure that’s how things work.”

“It is! Questioning it only makes me even more right!”

“Yeah, that’s definitely not how it works.”

“Hmph!”

“There, there. Here, have a head pat.”

I placed my hand on the top of her head again, causing her to instantly press up against it.

She may have been pouting still, but she wasn’t going to turn down a head pat.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

97