[Vol. 2 pt. 23]
4.1k 9 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Thera worked on the plan’s details, I saw that those four girls who came to my dungeon were all online, so I figured I would finally do something with them while waiting on Thera. Besides, I told them that I’d basically be their patron and trainer, but I didn’t actually do anything with them yet aside from when they first came to my dungeon.

And technically, it was my monsters doing things with them rather than me.

Regardless of who did what, I called them to the dungeon. That included:

Marisa, the redheaded tank with the pear-shaped body and great thighs who just so happened to be a major masochist in very poor denial.

Alisa, the blonde rogue with the giant tits who wore a tight, leather uniform with pride.

Ava, the monotone elf archer with black hair and an hourglass figure straight out of an elf x monster hentai.

And Nora, the tomboy with green hair and a petite body who purposely tried to make herself unattractive to men while accidentally and absolutely catering to anybody who liked petite tomboys.

Together, these four women invaded my dungeon, proceeded to be extremely incompetent at anything resembling actual combat, and… proceeded to outlast nearly all of my monsters when it came to sex. Despite being such low levels, their sexual capabilities were something else.

And I was about to get an explanation for that when Alisa arrived to meet me before everybody else.

“Hey,” I said and waved.

“Hello again, handsome. How are you?” Alisa asked in response. Everything about her was sexual. The sultry tone of her voice, the way that she leaned over ever so slightly when talking to somebody to flash just a bit more of her cleavage at them, her design in general – while Lily might have been comparable to a goddess without meaning to be, Alisa deliberately tried to turn herself into a goddess of sexuality. There was also the fact that she got a bit of a gear upgrade since the last time I saw her, and her new corset pushed her breasts up even more than they already were. It looked like a gentle poke would have been all that was needed to pop her out of her corset. Not only was there even more cleavage up top, but in the front, too. Her corset was tightly tied together via a series of crisscrossing strings in the front that left her skin visible behind them.

I always loved that sort of thing. Clothes that were open either in the front or just underneath the breasts were perfect for impromptu paizuri.

“I’m good. Was thinking about how we might be able to get some training in today and hit up our first dungeon.”

“Oh? That sounds fun. What are the monsters in dungeons like?”

“Well, the only dungeon available for your level is full of beasts that are a bit too animalistic to allow sex with them, bestiality and all, so you won’t be able to get fucked by them if that’s what you’re curious about.”

“Oh my. Was I that obvious?”

“I would be a failure of a pervert if I couldn’t recognize a fellow degenerate.” That wasn’t true, of course, seeing as how some people were exceptionally good at hiding their degeneracy not to mention that some people just weren’t good at reading others. The real answer was that she was extremely obvious, but that was also the boring answer.

“Goodness, I will have to be careful of that. The last thing I would want is for some horrible monster to see me and think that he can do anything he wants to my body.”

“You sure that’s not the first thing you want?”

“First, last – same thing, no?”

“Not really, but I don’t think anybody is going to complain to you if you say they are.”

“Oh?” She rested one hand down on top of her breasts. “Why would that be?”

“You know,” I said while staring right at her chest, “I just have no idea.”

Alisa laughed a little before swatting a hand in my direction. “You’re silly.”

“No, I’m Damian.” That was obviously the only answer to something like that.

“Oh my. Are you a dad now?”

“Someday, but not yet. Consider it practice.”

“How sweet. How many children would you like to have, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“That depends on the woman I’m with.” My first thoughts went to Lily since she was the most breedable. “With my girlfriend… she has the kind of body and personality that I would want to breed every single time after she’s given birth, so we might end up with a few hundred.”

“Unfortunately, unless she is able to give birth to a minimum of triplets every year for the next forty or so years, that might be a bit unattainable.”

“Well, darn. I guess that I’ll have to figure something else out.”

“You could always get yourself a bunch of wives. I imagine that a man like you would have no difficulty seducing as many women as you need for that.”

“Maybe, but I only have so much money and wives are pretty expensive.”

“And kids aren’t?”

“That’s… a good point. Dang, I didn’t think this through. I’d have to become filthy rich to have as many kids as I want.”

“At that point, you may as well hire a team of scientists to extract your sperm and use it to inseminate hundreds of women. You could have a mass breeding facility all for yourself.”

I already liked Alisa. She was nice, sexual, and hot.

Now I really liked her.

“I think we’re going to be good friends,” I said.

“I’m glad you think so. Though, is it too much to ask that we become friends with benefits rather than only friends?”

“I think that’s possible.”

“Is it? Then, how about we test that out?” Alisa brought a hand up to the front of her chest to tug down a little on one of the strings keeping her corset together.

Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who loved that kind of thing for impromptu paizuri.

“Well?” she asked.

“Well, I don’t see why we can’t test that out,” I answered and pulled out my length. It was already on the path toward growing fully erect as each excited throb grew and hardened it.

“Oh my… I suppose this entrance might be too high.” She lowered her hand to the bottom of her breasts where she spread open a new entrance for me. “This should be more fitting for your size. Now, how about you lie down?”

It was then that I finally remembered something.

It was something that I really should have remembered sooner… if only my inventory wasn’t so disgustingly cluttered.

I really needed to go through my inventory and organize it, and also throw out or sell the plethora of junk items I have, but that was at the very bottom of my priority list.

“How about this instead?” I asked and spawned in four chairs and a carpet. “I’ve been meaning to do something like this. A little waiting area in the start of the dungeon.” I put the four chairs next to each other against the same wall with the carpet underneath them. The carpet was thick and soft, too. “This should be better than using a rocky floor.” I sat down on one of the center seats.

“How thoughtful of you. Good boys deserve to have such thoughtfulness rewarded,” Alisa said as she lowered herself onto her knees in front of me, lifting her chest up to rest it on my lap right in front of my cock. Having her tits right in front of it like that revealed just how much bigger my cock was. Obviously, she’d still have more than enough to work with to wrap around my length, but not enough to completely cover it from base to tip. “Oh my. Most monsters I’ve been with so far get completely buried, yet yours should have no problem sticking out. Who is the real monster if this is what you keep hidden away from everybody?”

“I love everything monster. I figured that if I can’t always have sex as a monster, the least I could do is get myself a monstrous cock.”

“Calling it monstrous may not even be enough.” She brought one hand up to my sack to tease with her fingers, rolling my orbs around within her palm as she gave them the occasional, gentle squeeze. Meanwhile, her other hand began stroking me with her fingers unable to fully wrap around my length’s girth. A soft moan left her lips before she said, “It feels as incredible as it looks. Too bad the others aren’t as eager to let their real selves out or else they could enjoy this as well. Well… Ava doesn’t have as much difficulty as the others do.”

Once she had enough of feeling my cock with her hands, she decided it was time to progress to the main show. She lifted her breasts up using both of her hands underneath them and leaned her entire body up and forward so that she could aim the tip of my length against the opening underneath her breasts. Fortunately, the strings that she pulled away to make space for my girth stayed where they were as she swallowed my cock with her tits headfirst.

Then I noticed something new. While her tits might have been used the last time that she came to the dungeon, I didn’t see her react so… sexually to it. It seemed like every inch of my cock that she took between her tits caused her to twitch and heavily breathe. It was the kind of reaction that somebody would normally have when getting stuffed in one of the lower holes.

“Somebody must have put points into increasing their breast sensitivity,” I said.

“A-ah… is it that… obvious?” Alisa asked in response. “It helps that… this is the big – biggest I’ve had between them.”

Now, in real life, size was far more subjective. There was such a thing as cocks being too big in the real world. But the game very closely followed the logic of the bigger the better. Well, there were specifics traits that people could unlock which would keep their cock size small while giving it buffs to increase the pleasure others could feel from it, but that was only for people who specifically wanted to keep smaller cocks. And in the game, small was comparable to average in real life.

The point is that in real life, a woman wouldn’t feel any extra pleasure from titfucking a bigger cock over a smaller cock outside of potential, psychological pleasure.

But in-game, a bigger cock going between some tits would increase the raw, physical pleasure that the owner of said tits would feel. Especially when said person with tits deliberately increased the sensitivity of them to make it just as pleasurable as having a cock thrusting into their pussy.

“You must be a fan of titfucks,” I said.

“Oh… I absolutely enjoy them more than anything else,” Alisa answered. “There is just something so wonderful about watching a man squirm around in pleasure from something that was never meant to be used this way. Well… that was how my interest in it started. I loved nothing more than watching others be pleasured. Now, it seems like I’ve gotten a bit too invested in it myself.”

So, she loved giving titfucks because she liked seeing others in pleasure. Now she got addicted to them and loves them more than actual sex. That how I understood her, anyways. “Well, I’ll almost never say no to a titfuck and I doubt that you’ll ever have trouble finding anybody in this game who would.”

“How,” she paused and finally pushed her breasts down against my crotch with a sultry moan, “wonderful.”

“Also, you made it sound like you’ve been friends with the others for a while now.”

Alisa smiled as she began to lift and lower her breasts in a slow but steady rhythm around my cock. “We grew up together. Four girls in a neighborhood full of boys. We had to stick together… not that the boys ever posed a problem once puberty hit all of us. They became more of each other’s problem if anything.”

“Sounds about right. I’m guessing they stopped teaming up against the girls and started working against each other to impress the girls.”

“Something like that. Now we’re just a group of friends renting a house together while we all go to the same university.”

Thera mentioned when we first met these girls that Alisa talked about their personal lives a bit more than she probably should have, and now I got to witness that myself. “You should be careful of how much you tell strangers on the internet.”

“Please, I wouldn’t tell you any of this if I didn’t know you were trustworthy. I have always considered myself a very competent judge of character.” Her voice was occasionally interrupted by especially heavy breaths and moans, but she managed to hold a conversation even as she essentially masturbated with my dick between her tits.

“It’s still better to be on the safe side, but there is something I’d like to ask.”

“Go ahead, handsome.”

“Even though you’re all low levels… you outlasted my monsters like they were no competition.”

A sly smirk spread across her face as she leaned forward to give the underside of my cock’s head a kiss. “We are no strangers to sexual games. Personally speaking, Rape Princess VI is one of my favorites.”

“Oh, that series.”

While that series might not have been one of my favorites for very obvious reasons, it was a series that consisted of short but high quality games allowing the player to either play as a monster capturing and fucking a princess or to play as the princess getting stolen away by monsters in more than one meaning of the word “stolen.” Each game in the series had a different theme, too. The first game had a pretty generic fantasy theme with orcs and goblins. The second game had ogres and pigmen. The latest game in the series and the one that she mentioned, however, featured a mad scientist instead of an invading army. This mad scientist wanted nothing more than to use the princess for all sorts of lewd experiments, especially when it came to modifying her body and breeding her with other species to create hybrids. And like the other games, it had multiplayer.

“Nora always plays the monsters for me,” Alisa explained.

I really, really wasn’t expecting that. So, Nora, the tomboy who seemed to really dislike men after having plenty of bad experiences with them, had no problem playing as male monsters and scientists to do horribly lewd things to her childhood friend and roommate in video games.

Alisa continued without needing any prompt. “She’s such a silly girl. Because of all her past relationships, she’s basically decided to roleplay as a man for us to spare us from going through what she did. If we can’t find good men she approves of, then she has no problem taking on that role herself in virtual reality. Let me tell you… I believe she has gotten better at having sex as a man than most real men are.”

“I’m surprised she didn’t make a male character for this game then,” I said.

Alisa switched up her motions. Instead of just lifting her breasts up and down around my cock, she moved them in alternating directions. Whenever her left breast was brought down, her right breast rubbed upward and vise-versa. The switch didn’t stop her from continuing the conversation, either. “She tried to, but we yelled at her. In the end, she is still a girl who prefers to be a girl. We know that, so we forced her to be at least a little bit selfish this time. Of course… that didn’t stop her from making herself as boyish as possible. She assumed that NPCs wouldn’t care and that real men would leave her alone.”

“I guess she’s never heard of men who love tomboys then. Anyways, since I’d rather not talk about her too much behind her back – so, I’m guessing that you haven’t played too many RPGs before, or MMORPGs for that matter, but you’ve played plenty of games that are just straight up centered around sex?”

Alisa gave my tip another kiss. “Right,” she cooed. “We take turns buying four packs for us whenever a new game releases. We might not be very good at fighting… but we have years and years of experience being on the receiving and giving ends almost every single day.”

“We won a tournament before,” a new voice said.

And that voice just so happened to be the voice of a certain elf with black hair standing next to us staring at my cock between Alisa’s tits.

Alisa sighed and said, “You really need to stop sneaking up on people.”

“I’m a sneaky elf,” Ava said.

If it wasn’t for me being used to Thera doing the exact same thing, I probably would have jumped and shouted a little.

“I guess every group has their sneaky member who likes to jump scare the others,” I said.

“I’m super sneaky,” Ava confirmed with a voice that was as monotone as the first time I met her. “Can I join?”

“I don’t think he would object to that,” Alisa said.

I nodded. “You’re more than welcome to.”

With a slight smile, Ava got onto her knees next to Alisa but kept herself leaning up higher so that she could use her mouth on the portion of my length left sticking up out of Alisa’s tits.

“So, what was that about a tournament?” I asked.

“In this year’s Team Sex game,” Ava answered, “we won first place in the main tournament.”

That was another popular sex series. Every year, it came out with a new iteration that was only slightly different from the year before it, but that didn’t stop people from buying the same game year after year at full price. As for the game itself, it was as straightforward as it sounded. Teams of players went against each other to see who could fuck the other team into exhaustion first. Endurance was the most important thing there since the last team able to move was the winning team. So, if they had enough endurance to win a tournament in that game… things suddenly made far more sense for their ridiculously high endurance in this game.

If it wasn’t the in-game stats limiting them from being too overpowered due to out-of-game advantages, they probably would have had no problem going up against Lephacoda. Once they reached higher levels and had more endurance, they’d probably end up as no match for him.

“What are you smiling so much for, handsome?” Alisa asked me.

“I was just thinking… if you’re all that great at enduring through sex, then dungeon bosses are going to be a piece of cake. Even raid bosses,” I explained. “Also, I’m getting close.”

“Oh my. You certainly don’t sound close.”

“Well, we’ve been having a conversation. I wouldn’t want to interrupt it.”

“Then I’ll have to try harder so that you can’t resist letting your noises out.” Alisa made good on her word as soon as she said that. She wrapped her arms around her own chest, hugging her tits together as tightly as she could around my cock as she sped her movements up. Her intention might have been to make me cum, but she looked like she was about to orgasm first from the pleasure that she felt from titfucking me.

Then there was Ava. Ava switched from sucking on the tip of my cock to licking and kissing the side of the head. I figured that she didn’t want to hog all the cum to herself since she knew that I was close. She also took to fondling my balls with one of her hands to give me that little bit of extra motivation to cum.

If it wasn’t for having experience with other girls who liked to watch me as I came, I probably would have felt a bit awkward from them both staring into my eyes as I drew closer and closer to cumming.

I also made sure to give them what they wanted by no longer holding back my noises. If they wanted to see and hear me in pleasure, I was happy to give them that. I moaned and grunted, allowed my legs to stiffen and my toes to curl, rolled my head back a little – I gave them the show that they wanted as my precum endlessly leaked out onto Ava’s tongue and down between Alisa’s tits.

“I’m gonna cum,” I groaned out to them.

“Me – me too,” Alisa said as she put all of her effort into the titfuck.

All I wanted to do was beat Alisa to it, and I did. Her body trembled with pleasure as she allowed a wide smile to spread across her face. Even as she came, she managed to do it without interrupting the titfuck at all.

As for me, I was on the verge of cumming myself.

“Cum for me,” Alisa said in a low, erotic voice. “Cover me in your seed,” she cooed.

That did it for me.

I came… and Alisa’s face turned from one of joy into one of pure betrayal.

Ava wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock as soon as my orgasm began. Every last ounce of my seed shot into her greedy mouth that was quick to swallow it all down.

“Ava!” Alisa shouted.

Ava ignored the protest and continued swallowing until nothing was left but a perfectly clean cock tip with zero cum anywhere to be seen. “I’m a sneaky elf,” was all that she had to say for herself.

For the first time, Alisa revealed… an incredibly cute side of herself as she pouted with puffed-out cheeks. “I did almost all the work, and then you stole the entire reward!” she whined.

“I out-thieved the rogue.”

Alisa gave Ava a shove that was just strong enough to push her away without knocking her over. “Fine. We’ll see if I make your favorite spaghetti for dinner this weekend.”

As if the elf’s entire life just flashed between her eyes and revealed to her the error of her ways, the elf bowed her head to Alisa so far that it touched the ground. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” There was even a bit of emotion in her voice.

Alisa sighed. “I will only forgive you if you do my chores for the rest of the week.”

“Will you make the spaghetti?”

“If you do my chores.”

“Deal.”

And just like that, the promise of spaghetti made everything better.

“You know,” I said, “we’ve still got some time before the others get here, probably. I’ve still got more than enough sauce for your noodles, so everything isn’t lost. And by sauce, I mean cum. And by noodles, I mean your tits.”

Alisa chuckled from my lame humor and smiled. “We’ll have to hurry up then. The others might be slow, but they won’t be slow enough to let us have such a long conversation during it again.”

“Then let’s dedicate ourselves to the paizuri. Though, if you lie down and let me take control, I can probably get a few shots out before they’re here.”

“Oh my. That sounds promising.”

“You don’t mind getting your face covered in cum, do you?”

“Not at all, but I will ask that you try to cover my chest just as much.”

“I can work with that.”

With an eager expression, Alisa lifted her tits away from my cock and got down on the floor with her chest sticking up waiting for me.

It was time to see how many times I could cum using her tits before the others arrived.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

74