[Vol. 2 pt. 35]
3.8k 11 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Willow took deep, slow breaths underneath me. I was still over her with my cock between her thighs and I expected her to let go once I came, but she didn’t. She kept her hand wrapped around my shaft, idly stroking it as if trying to tell me that she didn’t want me to take it away from her but had no energy to do anything else with it yet.

If there was one thing that was even more obvious now, though, it was that I needed to take the lead. She wanted to continue but wasn’t going to actually try anything else or even say anything else without me doing so first. Considering that she was only able to do as much as we did because of how we were acting like a couple of cheesy actors in porn, I figured that it would be best to continue acting that way. Being upfront and honest without any masks might have been a bit too overwhelming for her.

Plus, the cheese was fun.

“You’re pretty good at using a sword for a newcomer,” I said, using one hand to stroke the top of her head from front to back.

“Am… am I?” Willow asked in response, tightening her grip around my cock just a tiny bit more. “But… I think I need more practice.”

“Don’t worry, there are still a few more training exercises we can do. You’ll be an expert by the time that we’re done.”

“What should I do next?” There was no hesitation, no nervousness—she simply wanted to jump right into whatever was next. Her eagerness to continue this was arousing all on its own.

Unfortunately for her, I did have to temporarily pull my cock away so that I could lie down. That left me on my back with my cock sticking straight up, throbbing and ready for her.

Willow turned to look at me and showed just how red her face was. She also showed that it was almost impossible for her to not stare at my cock. She even almost looked like she was about to start drooling.

That sort of eager anticipation could never be anything but exciting.

“You’re going to have to get naked for this part,” I said. “You can only learn how to really be one with the sword if there aren’t any distractions between you and it. Plus the clothing will restrict your movements.”

Willow might have been excited, but that didn’t stop her eyes from almost dizzily spinning as she did her best to keep up. “I have to… get naked. Alright. This is—this is just for sword practice, right?”

“Right. This is all just innocent, friendly practice with the sword. You’ll be an expert by the time we’re done.”

Willow gulped and began to strip. First came her top which allowed her full breasts to hang free for me, and any nearby monsters or potential other players, to see.

We were technically doing all of this out in the open outside of a safe zone, so it wasn’t like we were completely alone. It was just that the only things around at the moment were some monsters in the distance going through their idle animations.

Next were her shorts. In real life, they probably would have been a pain to take off considering that they looked to be so tight over her thighs that it would be impossible to pull them down over their plumpness. So, instead of even trying to do that, she simply unequipped them in the equipment menu.

The game allowed players to equip or unequip anything by either doing it the realistic way, AKA getting dressed like normal, or by using the equipment menu to instantly transfer anything on or off of a player’s body. Most players chose the latter option even if the former was much more arousing to watch, in my opinion. Of course, the magic of the menu was that it made getting in and out of tight clothes far easier. I seriously doubted that Willow would have ever gotten those shorts on in a normal way. If anything, it was also a miracle that she didn’t cut off all blood flow to and from her legs by wearing them.

That was the power of science and video games.

Once Willow was stripped naked, she held one hand over her crotch and another over the front of her breasts… but not right away. There was a pause like a moment of realization where she remembered that she was, maybe, supposed to be a girl who covered herself up from embarrassment.

I recognized the sight. It was something that I noticed with a few other players before. Players whose avatar matched their sex in reality were often a bit more reserved about showing their bodies off unless they were unashamed exhibitionists. Players who were playing the opposite sex, however, were much more open with showing off their bodies. There was a level of detachment there that made them less ashamed. It wasn’t relatable enough to their real bodies to get embarrassed over.

It was probably something that not too many players ever thought about or realized before, but I noticed it. That was why I had to give some props to Willow for actually putting some effort into her play. Most wouldn’t even think of trying to act embarrassed even if she was a little delayed.

“Now… now what?” Willow asked.

“You have to sit on my face,” I answered.

“How—how’s that going to… help?”

“I’m going to give you a special massage that will relax your body and uh… attune you to my sword. You’ll find it even easier to work my sword once the massage is over.”

“I-I see.”

“And while I give you the massage, you’re going to polish my sword using your mouth.”

“Is that a… certified technique?”

“Oh, yeah. It’s all the rage these days. Using the mouth is the hottest new sword polishing technique around. Traditional methods just can’t compare.”

“I guess it will get me up close and personal with it… so I’ll be able to take my time to really learn it… right?”

“Exactly.”

For the first time, I saw what looked like a genuinely amused smile from her. She even almost laughed right before she forced her smile away.

Instead of letting me see such an honest smile, Willow walked up to me and paused for a moment before placing her feet on either side of my head. Now, even if she was in an unrelatable body, there was still something embarrassing to most people about just outright sitting down on somebody’s face. That took confidence no matter what, and she was clearly struggling with that part. But, once I placed my hands on her calves, she let out a small, relaxed sigh and found the courage to lower herself until she was on my face. Well, until her crotch was against my face.

I slipped my hands from her calves to her ass and chest, one at each to grope and rub while my tongue didn’t waste any time getting to work on the new and wet treat above it. My lips let her lower lips as I pressed my tongue into her, occasionally slipping out to give her clit some attention in the form of kisses and slow, dragging licks.

Meanwhile, she leaned over to bring herself to my cock.

That was when I realized something.

Maybe I had already subconsciously realized it and that was why I had the idea for sixty-nine when I typically wasn’t all that into it.

Willow’s height was an absolutely perfect match for my own.

Lily and Akorya could both be considered too short for things to be comfortable. I typically had to bend over a bit more than I’d like to with them, and it was harder to do things like hold hands while standing, cuddling, and so on. I made my avatar tall and they made their avatars short. With Willow, however, it was as if somebody designed their avatar to be the perfect height to go with mine.

And that wasn’t the only perfect thing about her as I felt her tongue lick from the base of my cock to its tip. She really knew what she was doing, too, since I felt her try and wrap her tongue around to the back so that she could tease the frenulum. At the very least, she knew a man’s weak spot that was perfect for taking advantage of with a mouth. Most women didn’t know that spot in particular was any more sensitive than the rest of the cock.

I remembered all those memes I saw on the internet about how femboys made better women than real women, and this whole situation reminded me of that. Of course, knowing to lick the frenulum wasn’t actually enough to make somebody better than anybody else, and the memes themselves were typically pretty offensive, but remembering them made me chuckle a little.

Willow didn’t stick to only licking for long. The more effort I put into licking her, the more effort she put into sucking me. My tongue moved around in consistent, focused patterns inside of her while she took my cock into her mouth and the beginning of her throat.

Being consistent didn’t really matter as much when it came to dicks. All she needed to do to make me cum was stimulate it enough however she wanted. But when it came to a woman’s body, especially when it came to leaving the clit out, having a pattern was king. Being random and doing whatever didn’t work out nearly as well.

So, while my efforts might have looked more boring since I kept on doing the same thing over and over again, they worked. Willow moaned from around my cock with greater and greater intensity as we went on, and she also made sure to coat the lower half of my face with her juices.

But I was going to cum first.

I’m an honest man. I can admit that I was never good at making women climax via oral. At the very least, they were always able to make me cum before I could make them cum, and this was no exception.

I didn’t even need to say that I was about to cum, either. Willow clearly could tell given that she brought her mouth up to only around the tip of my cock to focus on sucking there as she jacked off lower length of it with her hand. She even went so far as to slip a hand down to my sack, rolling my orbs around within her hand and kneading them.

She was determined to make me cum in her mouth as hard as I could.

To try and keep things a bit even, I placed both hands on her ass and pulled her down against my face as hard as I could to shove my tongue as deep into her as it could go. Consistency might have been king, but there was nothing wrong with doing the same thing while ramping up the intensity over time.

But before I could make her climax, my muffled moans and groans came out against her crotch as I felt my cock unleash a torrent of seed into her mouth. And again, as if she was just as aroused by my physical reactions to her as she was by her own pleasure, she came right after in the form of squiring all over my face’s bottom half.

Neither of our moans could really be heard properly given that our mouths were both full of the other’s genitalia, not that it mattered.

Now, I planned on us only cumming once like that. I figured that we’d cum and then move on to the final act – sheathing my sword inside of her. Instead, Willow began taking my cock back into her mouth while grinding herself back down against my face. She must have been a fan of this position because she made her intent loud and clear that she didn’t want to stop yet as she happily accepted my length into her throat. And unless I went and pushed her off of me, there wasn’t really any stopping.

The good news was that I wouldn’t suffocate in-game by having her crotch so snug against my face. If we were in the real world, I’d have to take some breaks to catch my breath. But here, I was able to happily continue eating her out without ever having to worry about passing out due to oxygen deprivation.

Though, she did one more thing that made me worried about that anyways while making her intentions even clearer.

She squeezed her thighs around my head. Those thick, soft thighs of hers enveloped my head between them to lock me in place without any hope of escape—not that I wanted to escape in the first place—while cutting off what little access to air I had.

I had a feeling we were going to be stuck like that for a while.

And I was perfectly alright with that.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

70