[Vol. 2 pt. 36]
3.5k 6 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pretense was gone at that point. At the very least, I assumed it was. We simply stayed in that position enjoying each other’s taste for a while. Though, after that first cumshot Willow had to swallow, she wised up and decided to let me cum into the air the next few times. There were very few people who could orally handle an orgasm from me, and she apparently wasn’t one of them. Even Akorya struggled with it at times. Lily was the only one who never let my cum go to waste no matter how much of it there was. Even if it meant bloating up her stomach until she could barely move from how inflated it could get, she would still swallow every single drop until none was left.

Well, unless we wanted to see her tits get covered in cum. Or the rest of her body. It was just that she always could swallow all of my seed. The only times she didn’t were because we wanted to use it on the rest of her body instead. But Willow, unfortunately, just let most of my cum land on the ground around us.

I wasn’t going to complain too much, though. She was still great at what she was doing and I felt incredible as a result. Besides, with what came next, I’d get to pump her lower hole full of cum. I doubted that she’d want to take my cock out during that since she wouldn’t have to struggle to manually swallow all of it.

Once we were done using our mouths, I helped flip her around so that her head was up near me own before rolling over to put her underneath me.

“Want to keep going?” I asked as my cock throbbed right over her crotch, eager to penetrate her.

“Y-you mean… for more sword training?” Willow asked.

I blinked at her a couple of times. Apparently, she wanted to keep our cheesy acting going. If that was what she wanted, though, then I wasn’t going to deny her. I still had some more acting in me. “That’s right,” I answered. “We’ve practiced how to swing and polish swords. Now we have to practice sheathing them. Sheathing technique is very important, you see.”

“I—I see. But with a sword that big… will it fit inside the sheath?”

“The size of the sword doesn’t matter. What matters is position and technique.”

“That… makes sense. So… even the biggest swords can fit into small sheaths with the right technique?”

“Exactly. Ready for me to demonstrate?”

Willow nodded and bit her lower lip as she leaned her head up to look down at where our bodies were able to connect. With a bit of guidance from my hand, I brought my “sword” to her lower lips and slid it up and down between them a few times. “It’s important to make sure that the sheath is lubed up beforehand. That makes sheathing it even easier.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” Willow replied with a nervous chuckle afterward.

“Then I’m going to sheath my sword now. Pay close attention.”

Willow nodded, so I pushed the tip of my cock into her. As much as she was trying to watch before, she shut her eyes and threw her head back as I slid more and more of my length into her.

She was tight. Extremely tight. Almost painfully tight. That meant she must have made herself as small and as tight as possible in that regard during character creation, which sounded exactly like something a man playing on a female avatar would do. Hourglass figure, thick thighs, big tits, and an unbelievably tight pussy to go with blonde hair?

Wally was way too obvious.

“S-so big!” Willow moaned out as she arched her back, her legs already rising to wrap around me.

“The sword isn’t even halfway in yet,” I said.

“I-it’s not? But I—I don’t think I can—”

“Have some faith in me. A teacher wouldn’t let down his disciple, right?”

Willow nodded and began to lean her head back up only for it to go right back down against the ground as soon as I resumed pushing into her.

A clear outline of my sword could be seen once it was completely sheathed within her, its tip pressing up against her abdomen as she twitched around my cock.

“See?” I asked. “This is how you sheathe a sword. I told you that it would fit.”

“A-amazing,” Willow gasped out. I was fairly confident she was talking about the pleasure rather than the art of sword sheathing.

“Ready for more practice? The best way to get better at sheathing a sword is to do it over and over again.”

She bit her lower lip again and nodded.

Now, the best way to really practice something like that while acting as we were would have been for her to sit on top and ride me. But I had a feeling she wasn’t quite ready nor confident enough for something like that, so I took the lead and let her enjoy the pleasure as I thrust in and out of her sheath.

Her attempts at acting disappeared as a result. All she could do was moan and convulse as waves of pleasure overwhelmed her over and over again. Setting herself to be as tight as the game increased the pleasure felt for both of us. Between that and the level gap between us, the game made it easy for her to orgasm at least a dozen times before I even got close to my first one.

There was also the fact that she was on a brand-new character without special perks or traits or anything else. That made the gap between us all the greater as she just kept on cumming without ever having an opportunity to rest.

And eventually, I joined her in the ultimate pleasure by reaching my own orgasm and released a shot of my cum directly into her womb.

“Da-Damian!” Willow moaned out as she felt my seed splash into her. Hearing her moan my name out so erotically only inspired me to go even harder. So, I did. Even while in the middle of cumming, I sped up my thrusts to fuck her even harder.

It didn’t take long before I reached my second orgasm and pumped her even fuller.

The process continued a few more times and I was proven right about assuming she wouldn’t care to pull my cock out as long as I was cumming into her womb. She became inflated enough that I could feel her abdomen pressing up against my own, every thrust jostling around the copious amount of cum inflating her.

It was always moments like that which made me really wish the game had some breeding mechanics for players. Sure, filling a girl with so much cum that she looked pregnant was hot, but it would have been even nicer for her to actually get knocked up as a result.

So long as the game didn’t also simulate realistic child raising or anything.

 

Once we were done, with Willow’s womb being overly inflated with my cum that began to pour out as soon as I pulled my cock out, I rolled onto my back and stretched out. I also made sure to pull Willow closer to me so that she could rest her head on my arm as she dealt with creating a puddle between her legs from my seed.

I felt smug. Very smug. I knew for a fact that she had to be Wally, so imagining him and thinking about how I made him orgasm so many times while in a girl’s body was amusing to me. I doubted he would ever admit to it, but I couldn’t help but to tease Willow about it.

“Ready to admit it yet?” I asked after catching my breath.

“A-admit what?” Willow asked in response, still heavily breathing while resting her head against my arm.

I blinked a couple of times, again. She still wanted to keep the act going. Well, that was also pretty Wally-like. He must have been too embarrassed to give up on the act. Or maybe he was simply always going to pretend they were separate. Maybe this was his way of relaxation and he didn’t want to cross the lives of Wally and Willow. I didn’t want to make things awkward or pressure her, so I went along with it regardless. “That you want more training sometime.”

“Oh… we-well… maybe… it wouldn’t be a bad idea…”

“All y0u have to do is let me know when and where, and I’ll be happy to help you out.”

“I’ll keep that—that in mind. But, I should… probably go now.”

I was under the assumption that I’d be helping her out for most of the day, but maybe she decided that she was done since she already accomplished what I assumed her goal was. “Got other plans?”

Willow scratched her cheek with a single finger while looking away from me. “A-ah… yeah. I have… things to do.”

But before I let her go, I wanted to tease her a little more. “You sure you don’t regret your training with me?”

That caused her to turn her head back toward me with panic in her eyes. “O-of course not! It—I mean… it was pretty nice. But… I think I still need to learn more, so you have to train me a lot more in the future! I just need a break for today… a-and I have other things to do.”

It was clear that she didn’t actually have other things to do and simply needed a break. However, I was satisfied with the teasing and didn’t want to push her too hard, so I left it at that. “I’ll be happy to help you whenever you need it.”

“Good! Good. Anyways, err. I… suppose I shall go now!” Willow completely stopped trying to not sound like Wally at that point, probably without even realizing it. The only difference between them was the pitch of their voice.

“It was nice meeting and training you, Willow. I’ll look forward to the next time.”

“Ri-right. I will be in touch with you soon! I mean,” she cleared her throat and let out a forced, girly giggle, “I umm, really want to play with you again sometime! Bye!”

And with that, she disappeared, leaving me all alone sprawled out atop the grass.

Looking up at the sky, I realized the day felt a bit nicer than normal even though I knew it wasn’t. The game was lazy when it came to simulating weather and whatnot. Every single region basically had the same temperature at all times with the only difference ever being whether the sky was clear, cloudy, or raining. Different regions had different variations of weather, some of which included snow, thunderstorms, and even stronger weather systems that affected the entire region such as hurricanes and tornados, but the days themselves were almost always the exact same with little variation.

But it felt like an extra nice day regardless.

Maybe it was simply because I rarely ever took the time to just… relax and enjoy the sun in-game. Heck, I rarely ever did that in real life, too. I probably needed to get some more vitamin D in my life.

Too bad that getting sun in-game didn’t actually benefit my real body at all. I would have been a lot healthier if it did.

“I should probably work out some more,” I said. “I can even pinch my stomach now.” There wasn’t much to pinch, and I really had to try for it, but the fact that my stomach was pinchable meant that I had the most pudge I ever had in my life.

It was a very first world problem.

“Maybe I’ve been playing games too much lately,” I sighed. “I’ve got to fly Lily over to me so that we can go on a calorie-burning fuck-a-thon. Then we can go sunbathing together. But… that makes me imagine Lily in a bikini. If I see her in a bikini, I’m just going to want to fuck her some more. Wait, maybe that’s it? We’ll get vitamin D and burn calories at same time if I give her my D under the sun.”

And just like that, I had another plan added to my list of things that I needed to do.

I was going to fly Lily over to me, we were going to go outside under the sun, and I was going to fuck her.

Maybe Akorya could come, too. I felt a bit bad about making the assumption going off of how pale she was, but she looked like she needed some sun and D in her life, too.

“Doing things in real life feels like so much more effort,” I said and sighed. It was always amusing to me how us players were able to go on massive fucking sprees, fight all sorts of legendary monsters and beasts, run across vast regions, and more without ever really feeling tired. But then something as simple as walking up a flight of stairs in real life was enough to make us pant.

Yeah, I really needed to start getting back into shape. Especially because I wanted my body to be in flawless condition for Lily. Then again, knowing her, I could imagine her being happy no matter what my body was like.

And that was all the more reason for me to keep myself in good shape since I didn’t want to take advantage of her. Just because she’d allow me to be stack on the weight was no reason to actually do it.

I reached down to my abdomen and tried to pinch my stomach, but I couldn’t. My avatar’s body was more lean and muscular than my real body, so it was hard and smooth rather than soft and pinchable.

“I’ll make you mine,” I said to my own abdomen. “I’ll get a real body that’s even better than you. Well… maybe not better, but almost as good should be a realistic enough goal.”

But before I could do that, there were still some things I needed to do in-game. That was why I stood up and sighed.

“Maybe I’ll take the cyborg with me. Swimming should be a good way for us to get into shape. Only problem is that she’s way lazier than me. I’ll have to convince her somehow. Well, maybe that won’t be too hard after all. I’d just need to promise to watch a bunch of old movies with her.”

And now I had another to-do item added to my list: exercise with my mom.

The next moment, a notification popped up in my chat log to let me know that a friend came online—that Wally came online. All he did was send me a quick message going right back online.

>Wally: Thank you.

I smiled and sighed. It was just like him to do something like that and it made any tiny doubts about Willow not actually being Wally disappear. After all, he was supposed to be busy today—too busy to log on. Yet, there he was, logging on as soon as she logged off in order to send me a message of thanks.

He was really bad at trying to be secretive.

Now, with the rest of the day open for me to do whatever I want, I figured that it would be a great time to go and tame a wolf for the dungeon.

I had my fill of sex, so now it was time to get my fill of fluff.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

68