[Vol. 3 pt. 5]
3.3k 2 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything was ready. The bed was in position, Lily and Akorya unequipped all their gear, and I was in the body of Rex.

“Nyehe, you ready for your double titty fuck, Master?” Akorya asked as she stood behind Lily, her hands groping the much larger breasts of Lily while looking at me with a smug smile.

I nodded my now-giant head.

Lily and Akorya looked at each other and nodded before separating and approaching me.

Lily reached me first, climbing onto the bed to get between it and my cock hanging over it. My cock was longer than she was tall, but I positioned myself so that the tip of the cock would be up over her face.

A little twist of my hips was all that I needed to teasingly smack my cock down against her. Not many people got to experience what it was like to have a cock smacked against their entire body at once, but Lily was now one of the lucky few who experienced it.

Though, to my surprise, she wrapped her arms around it and didn’t let it bounce back up after smacking her. She hugged it down against her and looked over at Akorya to say, “I will hold it still so you can get on it! It would be hard to get on with how much it is throbbing.”

Akorya let us hear her usual catlike giggle before giving Lily a thumbs-up and actually using her wings for once to get herself atop my cock. She placed her hands down against the side of the shaft and wrapped both her legs and tail around its girth to secure herself. “Mounting successful! Nyehehe, I wish this was how mounting monsters worked in that game where all you do is hunt giant monsters.”

“Ah! You play those?!” Lily sounded extra excited. In fact, she sounded more exciting about that game than giving me a titfuck. That was new.

“I do! But I’m pretty bad, nyeha… I always try playing with the huge sword, but I’m really bad at timing and countering, so I usually get wrecked. I can never stop thinking about how it’d be way better if we had to hunt monsters for their cum instead of their lives. This is kind of like that!”

“Ah, I see! That would be fun! But… when I play, every time I fail a hunt, I imagine the monster dragging my hunter back to his den and… and using her as a mate.”

“Ooh, nice. I’d rather fuck the monster myself than get raped by the monster, but I wouldn’t complain about watching my character end up like that. Just like, as long as it’s not me, you know? I’d be too eager to fuck the monster anyways. Something something, can’t rape the willing.”

“In that case… it probably would not be rape in my situation either because I would only pretend to not want it…”

“I’m gonna be honest, I can’t imagine you pretending. Like… when I try to imagine it, I see like, a monster threatening that he’s going to fuck you or something, and then maybe you go all, ‘N-no…’ while totally drooling with hearts in your eyes.”

Lily must have been embarrassed to be called out like that because she tucked her blushing face behind my cock to hide it from Akorya. “That… that is only because I would only ever allow mon maître to do anything with me… and it is impossible to hide my true feelings from him…”

“Nyehe. I think I could be pretty good at acting it out, but I wouldn’t. Like, it’d probably just make me feel bad and gross if I tried to act it out, and that would kill my mood. It’s way hotter to keep it consensual.”

I raised her so well. I didn’t raise Akorya, but I still felt like a proud parent listening to her.

“We should totally hunt monsters together sometime. I’ll give you my friend code over Fiscord later,” Akorya continued.

“A-ah! Yes! That… would be fun,” Lily agreed.

Part of me felt a little bit left out that they didn’t even try to invite me to play with them.

Then Akorya leaned down to press her body against my cock, sandwiching it between their two warm, soft bodies.

I no longer felt left out.

“We have to make this big thing shoot out all its cum before we can go have our girls-only date hunting monsters together, though,” Akorya said.

“Gi-girls-only date?” Lily asked.

“Mhm! I’m gonna steal you from Master for a day to make up for giving him this special service.”

Considering that Akorya was basically our unofficial girlfriend and only wanted to play games together with Lily, and that would be after they worked together to give me a double titfuck, how could I be against that?

More importantly, they got to work.

Akorya rubbed her entire body back and forth against my cock, focusing on rubbing her chest and thighs against it the most. Though, with the way her tail was and how she had it wrapped around my cock, it also felt like there was a bumpy ring rolling up and down along it to give me even more pleasurable sensations on top of the others.

Then there was Lily. Lily didn’t wrap her legs around my length because they would have gotten in the way of Akorya’s, but she had a lot more to work with when it came to the chest department. She focused on holding her breasts around the cock to the best of her ability, sliding them up and down as she peppered the shaft with kisses and licks.

Honestly, the sensation wasn’t as intense as I was hoping for.

When it came to hentai where there were massive cocks so large that they could grind against a girl’s entire body, it looked hot. Extremely hot. However, as I discovered, it actually felt less intense than getting a normal titfuck, for example. Most of the shaft was going untouched by no fault of the girls.

However.

There was one important thing to make up for the lack of raw physical pleasure.

And that was the fact that I was in a monster’s body getting titfucked as said monster.

The mere fact that I was in a monster’s body rather than my own plain, boring, human body easily made up for it. The shortage of physical pleasure was made up for by the excess of mental pleasure from having my monster fetish satisfied.

It also wasn’t really a double titfuck. Sure, they were both using their tits, but they weren’t touching each other at all. I realized that one of the key components of a double titfuck was—well, double the tits being used together. Not just that, but touching each other. Pressing against each other to surround the cock in unison. That was an important part for something to really be a double titfuck.

I was a fool for not taking the concept of a double titfuck seriously enough. But at the same time, it didn’t really matter since they were still able to pleasure me enough to cum.

After a few minutes, I put in some work of my own, too, but thrusting my hips. Akorya had to wrap her arms around the shaft at that point to prevent getting bucked off as I grinded my cock along Lily’s entire body.

Basically, it felt like I was trying to jack off by rubbing along something rather than against or into something. For example, it was possible to hump down against a bed. It was also possible to hump between the layers of a bed, assuming it had multiple layers such as a mattress and then topping.

Both of those helped me in my teenage years.

But this? This was more like thrusting along the top layer of a mattress, so only the bottom of my cock felt anything, while the rest felt nothing. Even with Akorya riding on the top side of the cock, because I started thrusting, she wasn’t able to do anything since she was spending too much effort trying not to get thrown off. And Lily—well, all she could really do was just serve as something soft and warm for me to rub a single side of my dick against.

The idea was good in theory but kind of fell apart when it came to proper execution.

Regardless, I still managed to cum, and even that had mixed results. The first couple shots of seed went flying far past Lily and splattered against the wall on the other side of the room. The rest of the cum however, drooled out from the tip all over Lily. That was nice. And the more I thrust after that, the more I smeared the cum all over her body.

Akorya, unfortunately, didn’t get anything. The only cum she got was when I slowed down my movements enough for her to hang a hand off over the side of the cock to scoop some cum off of Lily to taste. “Hmm… too thick, but I like the flavor,” Akorya said.

Lily was too busy dealing with all the cum that leaked onto her face and that got into her mouth to share her opinion.

 

With that done with, I sent a message in the text chat letting them know I was ending my control of Rex early since we were already done and I still had time left. I didn’t want them doing anything with Rex while thinking that it’s me.

Back in my original body, I flopped onto the ground.

Now, had that been reality, flopping backward onto a rock floor would have been pretty painful if not potentially deadly.

But one of the perks of being in a video game was that I didn’t have to worry about that. All I felt was a bit of numbness that only lasted for seconds as I lost no more than five hit points out of tens of thousands.

“That was great,” I said and sighed. “Now, get over here.”

Lily was the first to obey, getting off the bed to crawl over to me on all fours. I didn’t order her to crawl like that, but she apparently wanted to crawl like a dog anyways.

As for Akorya, she hopped off the cock and gave it a couple of friendly smacks afterward. “Thanks for letting us borrow this, big guy!” She joined Lily at my location after Rex got up and walked away to return to his usual position.

“Did you enjoy it, mon maître?” Lily asked, still naked as she climbed up onto my right leg. I could tell it was no coincidence that she made sure not to overlap with the other leg at all, not to mention that she clearly only took up half of my crotch with her chest as she looked up at me.

Akorya proved that she was on the same wavelength as Lily by climbing up onto my other leg and pressing her chest down against the remaining half of my crotch before looking up at me with her head right next to Lily’s. “Nyehe, did ya, Master?”

I sighed and reached forward to pet both of their heads simultaneously. “I did. You’re the best double paizuri team that a man could ever ask for.”

“In that case…” Akorya opened up my pants and pulled my cock out in an instant, holding it up and slapping it right against where her breast pushed against Lily’s. “This guy can go for some more fun, right? He’s a way easier size to handle, and I feel like I’ve still got to prove myself.”

“Ask him that yourself.”

I looked down at my cock. It was already hard, throbbing, and ready for me. Akorya looked at it and saw the same, so she looked back up at me with a giggle and smile.

“Mon maître… I… am remembering the pictures you’ve sent me. You are much smaller in real life,” Lily said. It took her a moment, but she panicked and continued with flushed cheeks. “A-ah! I—I do not mean that as a bad thing! It is still very, very big in the real world! It is just, in this game, it is too big! Unrealistic! You are still huge in the real world!”

“Don’t worry, Lily,” I said. She was adorable. “But I am curious about why you’d bring that up.”

“A-ah… because… before I made it sound so bad, I was thinking… this thing here,” she paused to poke my cock, “is big enough that my chest is not enough to hide it. But, in real life… I would be able to hide it.”

“That’s because your tits are just as OP in reality as they are here, but my dick isn’t, unfortunately.”

“Ehehe… but I want to cover it. I think it would be fun! And cute! What is the point of having these so big if they are not able to cover it?”

“On the contrary, what’s the point of having such huge tits if there isn’t a huge enough cock to stick up through them?”

Lily shook her head. “The point is to smother!”

“Alright, you win.”

“I—I do?”

“You do. You’re my girlfriend which gives you one point by default. I also want to spoil you, so that gives you another point by default. Then there’s the fact that you’re you, so that’s another point by default. You start with three points needed out of three points to win any argument.”

“But… does that not mean I will win every argument?”

“Yes. Now assert your dominance as the supreme argument winner by giving me another titfuck with Akorya.”

“You are so silly, mon maître.”

With that, Lily gave the tip of my cock a kiss before helping Akorya sandwich it between their breasts. They had around a bit to get in the right position but, before long, I had my cock pressed up between their tits once again. And this time, they were actually able to cover almost all of it from shaft to tip. The few inches that managed to escape their valleys were taken care of by their mouths, whether it was in the form of making out with each other around the tip, kissing and licking it, or taking turns sucking on it.

That was when I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Or rather, I spotted a certain somebody there.

Hiding mostly behind a small rock in the dungeon with only the front of her white body sticking out so that she could watch us was none other than Meadow. As soon as she noticed me looking at her, she tried to hide the rest of her body behind the rock, but she backed up a bit too far and made her abdomen and rear legs stick out from the other side of the rock.

I had a feeling that she never actually went out to explore the forest. One, why would she? There was no need to. She claimed to want to explore… but she was the manifestation of the world, basically. She knew everything there was to explore. Just looking at the grass and trees would be nothing to her.

However, watching Lily and Akorya give me a double titfuck—well, that would be new to her. That would be something worth watching and studying if she wanted to actually learn new things.

Meadow was quite the voyeuristic spider.

More importantly, what I got from Lily and Akorya in my humanoid form was a real double titfuck. The previous one might have lacked in physical pleasure while excelling in mental pleasure, but this one was the opposite and thus ended up being just as good.

Though, it didn’t take long for Akorya and Lily to talk some more about hunting monsters together while working my cock.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

64