[Vol. 4 pt. 30]
2k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Admittedly, after fucking the dragon and hydrating with some water in real life, I was in the mood for—well, more dragon fucking. Though, not the kind of dragon where I’d be the one in a humanoid body fucking a lady dragon. Instead, I was the one who wanted to be the dragon having sex with a girl in a humanoid body.

Fortunately, I knew two women who were more than happy to help me with that. Though, saying I just knew them was probably an understatement considering that they were my girlfriends.

But anyways, I wanted to fuck my girlfriends as a dragon.

Not just any dragon, though.

I already had my share of being huge for the day. As fun as that can be, I honestly preferred having a way smaller body than my partner… as long as it came with having a huge dick.

And it just so happened that I had a recently acquired dragon perfect for that.

So, inside my master bedroom in the dungeon, which also served as my office of sorts, I gathered Lily, Akorya, and the tiny dragon that I had tamed. The dragon’s body was smaller than Lily’s head, which was fun on its own, but it was the size of its dick that really made it stand out. The thing had a massive cock that was about as long as its entire body was. But, due to where it was position, the tip of it reached out past its head.

I knew that Lily had been waiting to have some fun with a dragon as well, and we had to leave her out of me going to fuck the dragon, so it was time to spoil her a little bit… even though I was pretty sure that I was the one who was going to end up getting spoiled if anything.

So, like usual, I took control of the dragon by basically transferring my consciousness into it. My actual avatar slumped over in the chair that I sit it down in beforehand, looking like it was asleep with the side of its face resting against one of the hands propped up by an arm of the chair.

I never really got used to that—to seeing me while in the body of a monster.

Regardless, once I was in control of the small dragon’s body, I flew over to the foot of the bed and landed on it. Lily was already on the bed dressed up in a pretty seductive, pink nightgown that her and Akorya had bought together, and Akorya was wearing a matching variant of it that was considerably more revealing around the stomach area. While Lily’s version was more like a dress, Akorya’s was more like a pair of bra and panties.

As for Akorya, she placed a kiss against my sleeping avatar’s cheek before coming over to join me and Lily on the bed. Before she could reach me, though, Lily couldn’t resist herself.

“Mon maître! You are so cute!” Lily cried out, practically pouncing at me from where she was sitting to grab me and hug me against her. Her first thought was to apparently try rubbing the side of her face up against my new, tiny body… but that turned out to be a bad idea for her. “A-ah… your scales are too rough… but you’re still cute!”

I wondered if there were any small dragons with furry bodies that she could cuddle with instead of scaled ones. Well, it wasn’t like my current body couldn’t be cuddled with. She just had to not rub her face up against my back or sides. Fortunately, there was a smoother part of me that she could still rub her face up against.

I rolled onto my back, looked up at her with a smug face, and pointed my front right leg at my underside.

Lily lit up with excited eyes as soon as she saw the smoother underside of my body. With an excited little squeal that I never heard from her before, she gently held me in place on my back with her hands as she brought her face down against my underside, rubbing her face against me.

My cock wasn’t out yet, so she had some space to cuddle. However… the more I felt her soft, warm features rubbing against my more exposed and sensitive underside, the more that stimulated me into feeling more than just nice and cuddly. It didn’t help that she occasionally brushed her face over the slit that my cock would be popping out of.

“You really like dragons, don’t you?” Akorya asked Lily, not really able to do anything other than poke and play with my tail.

Lily nodded while keeping her face against me and said, “I do! Dragons are the best!”

“Nyehe. Don’t worry, Master. Even if she leaves you for a dragon, I’ll still like your normal body better.”

Unfortunately, that stopped Lily’s rubbing. She actually looked up at Akorya with a little pout. “It’s—it is not that I like dragons more than mon maître! I would always pick mon maître over a dragon! But it is because mon maître is the dragon that I am allowed to say dragons are the best! Umm… mon maître as a goblin means goblins are the best, but mon maître as a dragon is even better!”

“I’m just teasing you, you don’t need to explain to us. Though, that might have helped the little guy’s ego a bit.”

It’s not like my ego was hurt in the first place. I knew what she meant, I thought, not wanting to break my own sense of immersion by saying anything. A good monster was one that couldn’t speak in English, after all. Being able to speak completely took away a decent amount of the fun in being another species.

“But I do not want mon maître to feel I like him better as a dragon,” Lily whined.

“Isn’t—isn’t that kinda what you just said, though?” Akorya asked. “You said he’s always the best… but he’s even more the best when he’s a dragon.”

“Is—is that what I said?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

“That is not what I meant! Ah, what I meant—err, umm… mon maître is always the best!” She began wiggling from side to side while trying to figure out how to phrase whatever it was she was trying to say. Honestly, seeing her like that was pretty cute, but it made me feel bad and want to tell her that it was alright. I was… pretty sure I knew what she meant, so she didn’t need to explain herself and just needed to focus on her enjoyment of my temporary dragon body.

Fortunately, Akorya was there to cover for me. “It’s okay, Lily. We know what you mean. You love him the most all the time no matter what, but if you had to choose between him being a goblin or a dragon, you’d choose him being a dragon. But if you have to choose between him being a dragon or him just being himself, you’d choose him, right?”

“Yes! That! Ah… thank you, mon ange. I felt like I was going to cry…”

“There’s really no need for that. We’re supposed to be having fun, right? Don’t get so worked up over something silly like that. Though… it is pretty cute when you get all flustered like that.

You’re not supposed to say that part out loud, I thought.

“Hmph, it is not cute when I get upset,” Lily pouted.

See? This is why you don’t say it out loud.

Akorya might have messed up by saying it in the first place, but at least she changed the topic right after. “Don’t you have a dragon belly to be rubbing?”

“A-ah! Yes! Dragon!” Lily shouted as if she had genuinely forgotten I was underneath her head as a dragon.

I wasn’t sure how to feel about that.

I did, however, feel pretty nice again once she returned her face to my belly, and it didn’t take long for Akorya to notice the slit that my cock would be popping out of. So, while Lily was busy cuddling with the upper half of my underside, even bringing her face to the underside of my neck, Akorya let a single, teasing finger slide up to that slit where she then poked its tip inside to see if she could find my cock and encourage it to come out.

She succeeded.

I felt her finger brush up against the tip of my hidden cock, and she let out an amused mewl once she felt it throb in response. It didn’t take long for it to properly erect and begin sticking out through the slit after that, especially with her teasing the tip by rubbing and stroking it with her finger.

While the slit itself was extremely thin, it was easily stretched to allow the disproportionate cock an exit. And once my cock actually had a couple inches poking out, Akorya switched over to stroking the palm of her hand along its underside as it grew and grew until it eventually bumped into Lily.

Or rather, it was more like Lily bumped into it. She finally rubbed her head back in the direction of my expanding cock and brought her soft, squishy cheek right up against the tip. The unexpected poke actually made her jump a little and pull her head away to look, but her confusion was replaced by lust as soon as she saw what the surprise was.

“Mon maître… really is the best,” Lily cooed, watching with excited eyes as Akorya helped my cock grow more and more erect.

Of course, Lily wasn’t going to let Akorya do all the work.

Lily brought her head back down to my underside and parted her lips while positioning herself directly in my cock’s path, waiting for my cock to extend into her mouth rather than bring her mouth directly to it. It didn’t take long at all for that to happen. Unfortunately, this meant that I couldn’t see what was going on. All I could see was Lily’s hair from the back of her head due to my small size. I could, however, feel that she wrapped her lips around my growing length as soon as they met her lips, and her tongue greeted my tip no more than a second later.

Now with my cock having entered Lily’s mouth, I felt Akorya’s hand slip away from my cock… only for a couple of her fingers to slide back into the slit once again. This time, they went fishing for something else, and they only returned to the outside once they had looped themselves around their bounty: my sack. The sack of the dragon was something that was perfectly content staying inside since there was no reason for it to come out, which didn’t really make sense for a few evolutionary reasons, but I didn’t care about that. What I cared about was that Akorya pulled my sack outside of hiding, and that allowed her to bring her own face to it to give it some licks and kisses of her own.

“Huh,” Akorya said. “It’s… scaly. It’s not like… soft and wrinkly. It’s still kind of soft, but also hard?”

Lily gave my cock a bit more attention with her tongue before pulling away and joining Akorya at my sack, allowing me to see again without her head in the way.

And what I got to see was a pretty incredible sight.

Both Lily and Akorya had their faces right up against my sack from different directions, loving on it with their mouths as they experimented with it. They’d occasionally bring their hands up to join in on the touching, but their tongues and lips did most of the work.

“I think… I like this more?” Lily said. “I love mon maître’s normal… balls? But… I have to admit… I am not the biggest fan of the texture. Sometimes it feels like I am putting a naked rat in my mouth.”

I imagined each of my balls turning into naked rat.

That wasn’t something I needed to imagine.

“Nyehe, that’s silly,” Akorya replied. “Honestly, I like a normal, human sack more. I think the wrinkles are pretty cute. This one is like… too smooth and firm. You can’t really move it around a lot or suck on it. When they’re all loose, dangly, and wrinkly is the best. Way more fun to suck on as there aren’t any hairs.”

“But with this, it does not feel like I might hurt him!” Lily continued. “Normal balls are scary! You could accidentally twist the, umm, inside parts! That would be too hard to happen with this!”

Please don’t make me think of that.

“Let’s—let’s not make Master think of that right now,” Akorya said.

Thank you, Akorya.

Testicular torsion was not an arousing thing to think about when I had two girls licking and kissing my sack.

“Sorry, mon maître,” Lily said, leaving my sack to return to my cock that had now grown to the point where the tip of it was sticking out over my head. Before returning her lips to my cock, though, she kissed me on my nose and smiled… before smiling even more as she remembered that she had a cock to take care of.

Good news was that I was able to watch at that point. At least, I was able to until she took enough of my cock down her throat that she ended up placing her hair over my eyes again.

“Oh! I got an idea!” Akorya then called out. “Lily, sit up for me.”

Lily whined a little with my cock in her mouth, but she did as requested of her, sitting up on her knees next to me.

“Nyehehe, now close your eyes.”

Lily closed her eyes, her hands resting on her thighs as she anxiously twitched. Even though she desperately wanted to be playing with my body, she did her best to hold back and to follow orders.

Now, with Lily on her knees and closed eyes, Akorya sat down behind her and wrapped her legs around her torso in a way that would keep Lily’s arms hugged against her own sides, unable to free them.

“Keep your eyes closed still,” Akorya ordered, whispering it into Lily’s ear.

As much as Lily might have wanted to get back to my dragon cock, it was obvious she loved being ordered like that seeing as how her whole body shivered just from being told to keep her eyes shut.

Now, I wasn’t too sure what Akorya was getting at… until I got a private message from her telling me to fly up in front of Lily’s face. At the same time, Akorya rested her chin on Lily’s shoulder and winked at me.

I figured out where she wanted to go with that.

The real fun was about to begin.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

29