[Vol. 4 pt. 37]
1.2k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The five of us returned to my dungeon after I became Lust—no, Meadow’s Champion. Lily and Akorya were obviously going to want in on having fun with my new powers, Sophie wanted a taste, and Meadow was seduced with promises of ear fun.

That was all that was needed to get everybody on the master bed of the dungeon.

And given that I now had basically total control over my dicks, the first thing I did was the incredibly unique thing of… giving myself two dicks. I had to make them even bigger than they already were too, of course.

Lily and Akorya called dibs on my dick—or rather, dicks, as soon as they saw them. Well, it was more like Akorya called dibs and brought Lily with her. There wouldn’t really be enough room for all of them anyways. Though… it probably would have been possible to give myself four dicks, and then two of them could just stick out to the sides.

But that would look weird.

The aesthetics were important during sex. Sure, I could give myself four dicks and get sucked off by four different girls at once, but that would look weird. I could also make them tentacle dicks to look less strange and more natural to be sticking out to the sides like that, but I wasn’t a fan of tentacle dicks connected to a humanoid body in the first place.

And unfortunately, while I more or less had full control over my cocks, I didn’t have control over the rest of my body’s appearance.

Thus, having only two cocks at once was better in this case. Two cocks could be used while attached to a human crotch without looking too strange. More than that and things got silly both in terms of appearances and logistics.

But as I was finding out… my attempts at avoiding the silly were pointless.

“Vroom!” Akorya said, gripping my right cock with each of her hands as she smacked it into my left cock that Lily was about to get to work on. “I think that’s the sound those laser sword things make?”

Lily, apparently, caught on to what Akorya wanted to do immediately and swung my left cock at my right cock while going, “Fwoom! Ah, they also go… bhvvmmmm! And then they are just… humming when not moving!”

“Ooh… I see. Alright!”

There were many ways that I expected our time in the bedroom to go.

Having my cocks used as swords to duel against each other was absolutely not one of the possibilities that I expected.

Akorya and Lily got really into it, too. They unironically dueled each other with my dicks, making the goal smacking the other person’s face positioned behind their respective cock. This resulted in parrying, counterattacks, feint attacks, and all sorts of strategies that developed over the couple of minutes that the strange game kept their attention for.

Meadow, meanwhile, watched the whole thing with more excitement than I would have expected from her, and Sophie just sort of… sat there, on the bed, on her knees, looking at the two girls, then back up at me, and then at the girls again, over and over. It was like Sophie couldn’t really believe that she was watching what she was.

To be fair, I couldn’t exactly believe it either.

And apparently, Sophie didn’t want to wait any longer.

Sophie pushed her way between Lily and Akorya and grabbed onto each of my cocks by the base, taking them away from the others before saying, “Didn’t anybody teach you not to play with your food?” She sounded surprisingly serious about it, almost as if she was actually scolding them. Not only that, but both Lily and Akorya looked like they were ashamed of being scolded like that.

It was pretty cute. Though, I was going to have to let them know later that it was alright to duel each other with my dicks if they ever wanted to again. Really, I probably could have told them then and there that it was alright… but Sophie managed to shut me up before I could even open my mouth to say something by opening her mouth as wide as she could to bring both of my cocks into it at once.

It was both hot and slightly scary seeing Sophie do that, but it was only scary because… well, even just one of my cocks was too large for a realistic, human mouth. Yet Sophie fit both in at once, and that was because of her ability from being Gluttony’s Champion to basically fit anything in her mouth, even if it mean unhinging her jaw similar to how a snake could.

Then I remembered that there was basically a giant mouth underneath her shirt where her stomach was supposed to be. Really, Sophie was dangerously close to crossing into body horror territory. Her body was already basically half monster. She only looked fully human whenever her mouth was closed and her clothes were on.

That made me think of something.

Would I be fine with her shirt being off? Or would it be slightly mood killing to see a giant, monstrous mouth over her abdomen?

On one hand, that basically meant she was a monster girl, and I was always a fan of monster girls. I liked Akorya and Thera, after all.

But on the other hand, it was the body horror type of monster girl. I liked those, but only when they actually looked normal. I wasn’t sure I’d want to necessarily fuck one who looked like they were embracing the body horror side of things. I would still do it, of course, but I might not prefer it.

More importantly… was her abdomen mouth fuckable?

Alright. It only took a few seconds of thinking about it, but I definitely did not want to try fucking an abdomen mouth. Normal mouth, great. Giant, scary, monstrous mouth over the abdomen, not so great.

Her shirt could stay on.

More importantly, I felt not one tongue… but two tongues. No, four? It felt like there were multiple, tongue-like appendages inside of her mouth slipping all over my cocks, coiling around them with far more length than what a tongue should have been able to offer, and that was on top of her taking inch after inch of my lengths into her throat.

And with how tightly she closed her lips around my cocks, it was impossible for me to see what was actually going on inside of her mouth. What I could feel, though, were her multiple “tongues” wrapping around my cocks and stroking them just like how hands would. If anything, whatever she was using in her mouth could probably be compared more closely to tentacles rather than tongues.

It didn’t take long for me to cum from that, either. I had two cocks getting sucked off at once, being pulled into the same throat, with what felt like four tongue-tentacles wrapping around them to squeeze and stroke them, all at the same time.

It was impossible to not cum from that.

And as soon as I started to cum, Sophie sucked all the harder and worked her tongues with even more speed than before to really draw out every possible ounce of cum that she could get from me. Of course, even with my newly enhanced volume of cum, Sophie had no problem swallowing every last drop. Somebody could probably stick a hose in her mouth and she would still be able to swallow everything without issue. Even Lephacoda and all of his tentacles likely wouldn’t have enough cum to overwhelm her.

Nobody could defeat Sophie when it came to swallowing.

Once the orgasm was finally over, she let my cocks slip out from her mouth with a satisfied, smug smile that she showed off before licking her lips. “That’s how you do it,” she said to Lily and Akorya. Then she looked up at me and said, “Oh, and the taste is totes better now. It’s… like, richer? Like if your cum was S-rank before, now it’s like, triple S rank, lol.”

There wasn’t a single hint of cum anywhere on her. There wasn’t even any left on my cocks. Her tongues basically dragged up along my shafts while letting my cock slip out so that any potential cum on them got licked right off.

In response to the first thing that Sophie said after her meal, Akorya nodded and sighed before saying, “We’ve failed by disrespecting our food.”

Lily joined in. “To have such a delicious meal offered to us only to play with it… shame on us.”

It was clear they were both just playing along and being dramatic or else I would have reassured them that it was alright.

“Anyways!” Akorya said, looking at Meadow now. “We’ve each had some of our own fun, so now it’s your turn! I wouldn’t want anybody to feel left out.”

Meadow, suddenly put on the spot, looked at the others as if she doubted that it was actually alright. “But—I… I am not sure that—”

“You like ear stuff, right?”

Meadow’s face went red and she shyly nodded.

“And you have two ears, and Master has two dicks, so… hmm. It might look silly, but I bet it’d feel super good for you.”

“What—what are you talking about?”

Akorya flashed Meadow a grin and a thumbs-up. “Just let me handle it, alright?”

Meadow clearly didn’t know what to expect going by her expression, not that I knew either, but she still nodded.

What I was about to learn was that aesthetics really didn’t matter, apparently. Maybe it was just a leftover mindset from my time working in porn. In porn, aesthetics were extremely important. Things looking good were more important than things that felt good. After porn, I decided to go for an approach where things both looked and felt good.

But clearly, all that really mattered was feeling good as Akorya grabbed onto each of Meadow’s elongated ears and pulled them back against the side of her head as much as she could. She then looking up at me and said, “Alright, the rest is up to you, Master!”

“What… am I supposed to do?” I asked. I seriously wasn’t sure what she was expecting me to do with Meadow’s ears bent backward like that.

“You know, rub your dicks against them. It would be weird to thrust and bump into them, but now you can thrust along them, or something like that. You know, like… make your dicks go in a V shape to rub against her ears with her head between them. Wait.”

“What?”

“Or maybe you could go from the side? Sandwich one of her ears between two dicks? But it would probably feel better to have both ears played with instead of only one.”

“I… I don’t know. I’m still new to this whole ear thing myself.”

“Then we have to ask the ear fetishist ourselves. Hey, Meadow, two dicks on one ear, or two dicks on two ears?”

Meadow was just pure red the entire time and looked like she couldn’t really believe that we were talking about what we were. However, she ended up holding up two fingers with each hand, making it look like she was holding up double peace signs in a pretty cute way. “T-two for two… I think.”

“Well,” I said, “guess I’ll go with Akorya’s original idea. Let me know if it’s… not that great, alright?” I couldn’t really imagine it being that great, but part of me was still hung up on how strange it would look to basically be humping the sides of her head.

Meadow, however, just looked excited about it, like she couldn’t quite catch her breath.

So, I held my dicks apart to create a sort of V shape and slipped them around her head. Thanks to Akorya holding Meadow’s ears backward, my cocks were able to slip up against the fronts of her ears and slide up along their length rather than just poke against them head on.

And Meadow immediately proved that she loved it by bringing a hand up to cover her mouth as she let out a hybrid of a gasp and a moan.

Akorya looked incredibly proud of herself. And on top of that, she began to move Meadow’s head for her. All I had to do was keep my cocks in place which allowed Akorya to basically hump Meadow’s ears for her against them. Barely any movement was even required to get Meadow absolutely squirming in place, too. With one hand held over her mouth, her other hand went down between her thighs, and her eyes began rolling backward after just a short time.

It… didn’t exactly feel good for me, but Meadow was clearly enjoying it, and seeing her enjoy it made me enjoy it. More importantly, I didn’t have to be brought to orgasm to cum anymore. I basically had the ability to cum on demand whenever I wanted. So even though the action of humping her ears in this position and this slowly wouldn’t be enough to make me cum, I could still make myself cum whenever I wanted to make her feel even better.

At least, I thought that having me cum against both of her ears simultaneously would make her feel better.

And as if she was reading my thoughts, Akorya looked up at me and said, “Make sure to cover her ears. I wanna try licking cum off her ears. It’s like combining ear play with drinking cum!”

Lily, with a surprised and impressed expression, nodded to show that she wanted to join in on that.

It wouldn’t be long until they got to try that, either. As soon as Meadow couldn’t control herself any longer, her entire body trembling as embarrassed moans and gasps of pleasure erupted from her lips, I triggered my own orgasms and let my seed flow out against her ears. Akorya had to unbend the ears a bit so that they would actually catch my cum instead of letting it all fly right past her head, but with some combined efforts from the two of us, we made sure that Meadow’s ears got thoroughly soaked in cum.

And even though some cum did shoot off to behind them… none of it went to waste. It happened almost too quickly to see, and none of the other girls saw it, but those “tongues” from Sophie shot out from her mouth to catch and all cum that went flying off, making sure that not a single drop went to waste just like before.

It was impressive, honestly, and Sophie acted like it was no big deal. She didn’t even acknowledge it. She just sat there and didn’t even look at me.

And once I returned my attention to Meadow, I saw Lily and Akorya teaming up on her, surrounding her, going right after her ears. Akorya licked all over Meadow’s left ear while Lily went after the right, each girl treating the ears like cum-coated popsicles.

Their combined efforts at cleaning the cum off of her ears might not have earned as much of a pleasurable response as my cocks thrusting against her ears did, but their actions were still more than enough to make Meadow squirm and moan right up until she couldn’t resist cumming again.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

24