[Vol. 1 pt. 14]
12.5k 6 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
To those who don't follow my profile nor are in my Discord, I didn't post any chapters last week so that I could build up a buffer of one week for all my stories. Now, I'll always be one chapter ahead of even my highest Patreon tier, so I can make sure to always post chapters at the same time on the same days. So, instead of being late, you should hopefully get all future EDO chapters at 9am EST every Wednesday!

By the way, it's the start of the month, so I have to do my Patreon advertisement.

The $1 tier gets you early access to 1 chapter ahead per story for a total of 5 chapters.

The $5 tier gets you early access to 5 chapters ahead per story for a total of 25 chapters.

And the $10 tier gets you early access to 10 chapters ahead per story for a total of 50 chapters!

Thankfully, it wouldn’t take too long for somebody else to come and try out the dungeon. The second visitor and soon-to-be-satisfied client happened to belong to one of my favorite races in the game, too. She was a short girl who, if I stood next to her, would only reach up to my abdomen at the most. But even though she was so short, she had an adult’s body – a very womanly body. The silver armor that she wore did little to hide her body.

Her metal breastplate didn’t actually cover her breasts at all, allowing all to see her breasts pressed together and pushed up from the surrounding armor. While it did at least cover her abdomen, it stopped at her waist to turn into a skirt that only barely reached down her legs. Between the bottom of the skirt and the top of her greaves were her bare thighs, each one more than thick enough to not leave even the tiniest of gaps. Because of the race’s natural thickness – or rather, its thiccness, the back of the skirt was hiked up to reveal just a hint of what it struggled to contain. Between her hips and her ass, her skirt had an impossible mission.

Short and thick.

There were many players in the game who played using female avatars and would, essentially, try to give them impossible proportions to bimbo-fy them as much as possible. Large tits, wide hips, and tiny waists. Nothing was more boring than that. As for the girl standing at the entrance of my dungeon – sure, she had the tits and the hips, but she also had the thighs and the waist, she didn’t cosplay a stick, and her body looked natural. Not one part of her body looked disproportionate.

And then, since it was a fantasy game, she had a couple of upward-pointing horns sticking out from the sides of her head, ears that stuck out horizontally, and everything from her long hair that reached her rear to her ears and tail were golden blonde with cream spots.

She was the perfect race for not only breeding, but also for milking.

A minotaur.

While the male minotaurs were huge, hulking beasts covered in fur with bull-shaped heads and rather equine… other parts, the women of the race were just like the girl standing at my dungeon’s entrance. Short and thick with horns to use as handlebars and breasts that could tempt any man into milking them, no fur anywhere on her body other than on her ears and tail – well, and her hair in general if that could count.

“What is the plan, darling?” Thera asked, looking through one of the virtual windows with me.

“Come with me. We’ll go meet her, I’ll tell her what to expect, and then we’ll see if she wants to play along with us or not. If not and she tries to attack us – well, I don’t think I need to tell you what you’ll be allowed to do. If not and she tries to leave, we let her. If she does want to play along, we’ll come back here and enjoy the show.”

“You do not intend to partake in it?”

“I… can’t spend all of money. Lily might be great but my inability to resist her is going to hurt my bank account.”

“Then I suppose you will need to make more videos.”

“I might just have to start accepting more sponsorships. That sex toy company – the one with the giant dragon and animal shaped dildos, if you’ve ever seen memes about those, sent me an email the other week. I might take them up on their offer to make a video promoting their toys. Anyways, just stay behind me.”

I equipped the black robe used to hide myself from Wally and left for the entrance with Thera. My paladin gear was still too… holy looking. It kind of ruined the whole sex dungeon thing – well, when the holy paladin is the owner of the sex dungeon, it kind of ruined it. Holy paladins were supposed to be the ones who ventured into sex dungeons and became corrupted by them, not the ones who owned said dungeons.

 

“Who – who goes there?!” the minotaur girl shouted, wielding a large club in one hand and a shield in her other hand as Thera and I approached.

Going by how she talked and what she said… it was my guess that we had a roleplayer on our hands. And, after getting a closer look at her armor and shield, I was dealing with a fellow paladin.

I cleared my throat and decided to play along just a tiny bit. I didn’t want to ruin her immersion too much. However, if she was trying to play the role of a paladin, it would be difficult to get her to actually give consent.

Fortunately, I had a plan. “My name is Damian, and you have come to my dungeon.”

The first thing she did in response was point her club at me. “A-aha! So the rumors of a new dungeon appearing are true!”

Every single movement, even her words, seemed to jostle her breasts around within the armor. It was an extremely captivating sight. Though, thanks to my robe and its hood, nobody would be able to tell just where exactly I was looking.

“Darling.” Thera nudged my back.

Except for Thera. Thera was still able to tell why it took me a few moments too long to respond even though she stood behind me.

I cleared my throat again. “Right. The rumors are true; this is the dungeon that you seek. However, I must warn you, for it is a dungeon unlike any other. The monsters within will have no interest in killing you.”

“Th-then what do they plan to do?!” the girl shouted. “They’re going to – they must want to… um… kidnap women! Yeah! Ju-just how many women have already been enslaved within?!”

“Zero.”

“Z-zero?”

“You heard me.”

The girl sighed and slumped her shoulders for a moment before looking like the stereotype of somebody who just had a lightbulb pop up over their head. “Th-then I must be the first one! I mean – I mean that nobody else has fallen victim to them yet, so I will make sure that none do!”

I had to decide between telling her that they were only for consensual sex or playing along, letting her keep her immersion that she could potentially have her body ravaged by my monsters against her will. Regardless of what I chose, confirming her consent was the most important thing. “Know that should you try to kill my monsters, they will kill you first. However, should you wish to give in and experience the pleasure that only they can give you, they will be happy to train your body.”

“Train – train my body?! Lewd… I – I mean, I would never allow such a thing! Nor would I ever give in!”

“We will see. For now, if you wish to get past the two of us, you must acknowledge what fate may come to you.”

“I acknowledge what may happen, but I will not allow it to!”

My plan wasn’t as effective as I hoped it would be, and I really was trying to keep the immersion going for her. I doubted that she was going to outright consent and acknowledgement wasn’t exact the same thing as consent, especially refusing to allow anything to happen right after it.

Dealing with roleplayers was always a challenge for me.

“In other words,” Thera chimed in, “you must give clear consent before venturing into the dungeon. You must consent to giving your body to monsters, but you are welcome to resist and struggle so long as it is playing an act. Should you feel uncomfortable at any moment, let the monsters and us know and whatever is happening will immediately stop. Now… should you truly try to harm us in any way,” she paused to tap on the pommels of her daggers, “we will treat you as a serious threat.”

Thera must not have been able to struggle watching me roleplay any longer.

If it were the sexual kind of roleplay, I could do that. Burglar breaking into a house and coming across a sleeping woman? Sure. Pretending to be a father or brother? No problem. A vampire? Been there, done that.

But fantasy roleplay inside of a game while trying to obtain the consent of somebody wanting to resist and get ravaged by monsters without prior discussion to know boundaries and to clarify consent? That was difficult.

Perhaps Thera’s straightforward method was the best after all to deal with roleplayers.

“Adding on to what she said, we’re going to be watching you to make sure that everything is alright. ‘Apple pie’ will be the safety word.” That always was my favorite safety word, though just thinking about it made me hungry for an apple pie. “If your mouth is too busy to use the safety word, perform an emergency logout and then you’ll be safe to log back on right away. Understand?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s fine. Sorry if I didn’t make it obvious enough,” the paladin girl said in a normal voice, further confirming that I wasted my time by trying to play along with roleplaying. “Can they still attack me and pretend to force me?”

“They can. When you say attack you, do you mean actually fight you and damage you or just putting up a show of it?”

“One real fight, please.”

“Alright, alright. You might have to take it easy on them since they’re still low-level right now, so you might have to take it easy on them.”

“I want to actually be defeated. It’s no fun if I have to go easy on them.”

“Alright. In that case, if you can make it to the end of the dungeon, I’ll control the boss to fight you myself.”

She nodded, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. The next time her eyes opened, she was back in-character with a fiery spirit behind her eyes. “I won’t lose!”

“Then prepare yourself and enter. Just keep in mind that you never know when you’ll be allowed to leave, if ever,” I teased, roleplaying just a tiny bit more for her before turning around with Thera and heading back into the dungeon. “I’m horrible at roleplaying, Thera.”

“I noticed, darling. I suggest that you abandon your acting hopes and stick to the perverse,” Thera said.

“You know, I actually got an offer to act in a video once.”

“Was it porn?”

“Yeah. I would have accepted if person who reached out to me didn’t seem like a total shithead.”

“How exactly did they seem like that?”

“It was weird. I just got this feeling that they were annoyed I was popular or something. The message just… read like they thought they were doing me some huge favor and made it sound like they didn’t think I was worth the money they were offering. It was borderline negging.”

“Negging?”

“Yeah. It’s when you try to manipulate somebody by, basically, insulting them and lowering their confidence so that they seek your approval. It’s an extremely shitty thing to do.”

“Ah, that. Somebody tried it on me once. Offline, that is.”

“And how’d that work out for them?”

“A reputation quickly spread around the campus that he had a micropenis and that it was responsible for how poorly he treated others. It was rather strange how conveniently timed that was.”

“You kill with venom both online and offline.”

“Fortunately for the poor boy, the venom was nonlethal. He came and apologized to me some weeks later. Just as conveniently as the rumors began, they ended.”

“What a merciful spider.”

“It is always entertaining to see how men react when everybody suddenly believes they have an inadequate size. It may even be one of the easiest ways to help somebody change.”

“That wasn’t the first time you did that, was it?”

“Not at all, darling.”

 

After letting the monsters know what was about to happen, Thera decided to watch some videos online using the in-game web browser while I focused my attention on the window that tracked the dungeon’s latest “intruder.”

Her first encounter was with the goblins.

It was obvious that she was getting excited just by seeing them. Her cheeks turned red, her thighs squeezed together once she noticed their cocks erecting at the sight of her, and she even looked like she was about to put her shield and club away for a moment to submit like Lily first did. But, instead of submitting, she planned to stay defiant.

The first goblin that jumped at her was smacked out of the air by her club swinging into his side. The second goblin was kicked away once it jumped onto her leg. Two goblins attacked her at once then. While she defended against the first goblin, the second jumped up from behind, wrapped his legs and arms around her, and thrust his cock between her thighs. It must have felt incredible, because the goblin didn’t even care that he failed to penetrate one of her lower holes. He was more than happy enough to wildly thrust his cock between her thighs, its tip poking out through the front and causing her to stare down at it. White, gooey, goblin cum already coated her inner thighs before she finally figured out how to get rid of the goblin on her. As for how she did that – well, she backed herself up until she slammed him into the wall behind her. His grip became loosened from that and allowed her to easily shake him off.

Then the fifth goblin scratched at her legs, cutting her skin and causing her to bleed with his jagged nails.

When she looked down at the blood and noticed it… she smiled. If she looked excited before, she looked even more excited now. Though, that smile quickly turned into a frown when she dealt with the fifth and final goblin. The moment she realized that she won, she was upset.

And so she traveled deeper into my dungeon.

Up next was the trap and Al Capra.

“I hope that the rest of the monsters are stronger,” she said to herself.

Upon hearing that, I realized something.

I didn’t actually prepare my monsters for combat at all yet. Not one of them had a single weapon nor piece of armor. Their only weapons were their cocks! What if somebody seriously invaded? What about the girls like this new one who wanted a real challenge to go along with the sex?

That would need dealt with.

“Hey, Thera, we need to—”

“Prepare the dungeon to defend against serious threats while preparing the monsters to assist in the fantasies of those who seek true trials?” Thera finished for me.

“You’re so dependable.”

“Somebody needs to be.” She winked.

I loved her teasing.

Unfortunately, I had to pay attention to our client as she came across Al Capra. Even more unfortunately, she noticed the trap and stepped around it. She really was taking the dungeon seriously even if she wanted to lose.

“A minogida? You’re stronger than the goblins, but you won’t be strong enough to defeat me!” the girl challenged him, smacking her club against her shield.

There was no visible camera or anything that provided me the view that I saw in my floating window, but Al Capra still looked up in the air directly at me as if there was.

I gave him a nod through the window. He couldn’t see me, but he reacted just as if he could.

Al Capra raised his fists and prepared himself to be attacked.

“If you won’t attack first then I will!” the girl declared, charging at Al Capra.

He dodged out of the way and didn’t even try to attack back. That seemed to frustrate the girl far more than the fact that she missed.

Turning around, she charged straight at him once more. He didn’t bother jumping out of the way this time, instead letting her bash her shield into him and carry through with her attack.

Al Capra landed on the ground and rolled away just in time for her to swing her club down at him.

Swinging her club put her weapon and arm… directly over the radius for the trap.

Immediately, a shadowy hand shot up from the floor and grabbed onto her wrist, pulling more of her body over the trap. A dozen more hands all reached up and grabbed onto her, forcing her down onto her ass as they held her by her feet, her legs, her wrists and her arms, and one hand even wrapped its fingers around her neck.

Part of me started to worry. There were no options for me to modify the trap with, so how could I be sure that it wasn’t going to kill her? It wasn’t “smart” like my monsters were, either, so I couldn’t talk to it and give it orders.

Then I noticed that, as soon as her eyes began rolling into the back of her head, the hand around her throat loosened its grip to allow her to breathe.

The trap wasn’t trying to kill her. It wanted to keep her alive.

Meanwhile, the hands knocked her club and shield away before getting to work on stripping all of her armor off. Piece by piece of her protection was forcibly stripped away as she kicked and swung her arms. She even tried to move her head to bite the hand choking her.

But she was thoroughly restrained.

And that brought a lustful smile to her face as drool ran down her chin, her eyes showing just how much pleasure she felt from being so roughly handled and choked.

That wasn’t all.

Al Capra, watching her bare skin grow more and more visible to him, stroked his cock while standing next to the trap. It didn’t take much for him to grow fully erect, and the cum prematurely dripping out from the tip of his cock was far thicker and in greater volume than the cum that got smeared against her inner thighs.

Next came her breastplate.

As soon as her breastplate was pulled off, it was revealed that she had on a thin tank top underneath that did nothing to hide the hardened shape of her nibbles, and her breasts were voluptuous enough that they spilled out through the sides of the tank top now that the armor wasn’t in the way.

Most importantly, the fabric around her nipples was already damp. The moment that two shadowy hands reached up to grope and squeeze her tits, the fabric became drenched in her milk as white beads of it seeped through the cloth.

Minotaur girls were always a ton of fun to play with. Though, this time, I would only be watching instead of playing.

If only Lily was online to play with while watching them together.

Don't forget to check out my Patreon! Don't forget to follow my profile on here so that you get news about important stuff like whenever I won't be posting for a week.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

146