[Vol. 1 pt. 23]
9.2k 11 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“H-hey! Be careful!” I shouted at Thera as she did most of the work in holding the giant giant penis monster off. She already cut him a few times, and every single cut made me cringe and feel bad for him.

“Darling, if that thing touches me, I am chopping it off,” Thera answered, never allowing the monster’s cock to get anywhere near her.

As it would turn out, the monster’s cock was actually pretty prehensile. It wasn’t locked in place only able to bounce and throb. Instead, it was actually able to glide around through the air like a very large, heavy tentacle.

That made him even better.

I wasn’t able to wait until I had him in my dungeon and could control him myself. I needed to fuck as him now.

Unfortunately, he had no interest in any bait I threw at him while Thera kept him busy, and Akorya was busy hiding behind me only to peek at him every now and then – well, to peek at his cock.

“You know, if you’re going to keep on taking potshots at his cock with your eyes, you could always go up there and do more than just look at it,” I teased her.

“N-no way!” Akorya shouted. “That – that thing would kill me. I mean… it’s nice and all, and I totally want to play with it, but it looks like he can’t even control it!”

“You’re one of those girls who acts pretty perverted while thinking you’re way kinkier than everybody you know, but you’re actually vanilla and prefer gentler things, don’t you?”

“But I am the kinkiest girl I know. I mean… I’m not into extreme stuff, but I’ve never met anybody else who is either.”

“All-the-way-through penetration?”

“Wh-what?”

“Would you let a monster or tentacles fuck you all-the-way-through?”

“You… you mean like going in from below and coming out above or something?”

“Yeah. Or the opposite. Most all-the-way-through penetration is ass to mouth, but I’m not a big fan of that. Mouth to ass is alright. The best option, and also the most unrealistic option, is pussy-to-mouth.”

“That… it’s not as bad as stuff like scat, but…”

“You’re so vanilla.”

“I’m – I’m not vanilla!”

“Would you let a monster fuck you so hard that it breaks your hips?”

“No way!”

“Tch. Vanilla,” I said with disappointed pout, trying to make it obvious that I was just teasing her.

“I’d die from stuff like that!”

“It’s a video game. Dying doesn’t matter and, if people can survive giant fireballs of death shot at them from dragons, you can survive having a massive cock turning your internal organs into pancakes. Are you at least into cum inflation?”

“Like… looking pregnant from cum? Yeah, that’s hot.”

“But are you into so much cum inflation that your stomach expands to be larger than the rest of your body, weighing you down to the point where you can no longer move from it, leaving you vulnerable to anything that passes by that wants to inflate you even more?”

“Too much!”

“Tch.”

“St-stop clicking your tongue at me. I bet you’re not into that stuff, either, so I’m still kinkier!”

I could no longer pretend that I was disappointed in her. Her joke was just so hilarious to me that I had to hold onto my gut and try my best not to hurt their ears from how loudly I laughed.

Even Thera smiled and chuckled.

“Wha-what’s so funny?” Akorya asked.

“You are,” I answered. “If I was on my fem character then I’d let this monster ravage the everliving fuck out of me. I’d even let it do it if its cock was big enough to stick all the way through my body, or if it wanted to inflate me with so much cum that I slid off from its cock from the weight of it. Though, instead, I’d rather gain control of this guy to do that to others instead of letting him do it to me. I guess I’m not that kinky if I’d rather be on the giving end than the receiving end.”

Akorya had no response. Instead, she stood there with spinning eyes as she tried to comprehend just how deep my perversion ran.

She might have been the most provocatively dressed character I had seen in a while, but she was nowhere near the kinkiest.

Even Lily put Akorya’s kink power level to shame.

“Wait, weren’t you fine with being ‘bad-ended?’” I asked.

“Well… yeah… but that was only after I came. I don’t mind dying in a game, but I don’t want to die during the good stuff! That’d ruin the mood!” Akorya explained.

“Hmm. You do make a good point. Dying would make orgasming difficult… unless you immediately get brought back to life as a zombie. Zombie girls can be hot, but then we get into the whole necrophilia issue… which isn’t fucking allowed. Oh no, a girl wants to get gangbanged by a bunch of zombies. She must be a horrible person who wants to fuck corpses in real life.” A heavy sigh left my lips.

“Zombies… are not as bad as the other stuff, but I don’t think I’d be able to get super into it. I guess it depends on how like, rotty they are.”

“Tch.”

“Y-you’re into zombies, too?”

“Every pole and every hole is a goal.”

“Hey, you’re not like… one of those guys who uh… doesn’t like doing stuff with people not as extreme as them, are you? Because I’ve known a few guys who found out I wasn’t into like, a single fetish of theirs, and then they lost all interest in me…”

“I already lost interest in you the moment that you told me you’re not interested in getting fucked to death by giant monster cocks.”

“Se-seriously?”

“No, I’m joking. One, I’m not into fucking-to-death. Two, everybody has their kinks and their limits, and those should be respected. While I understand why some people might lose interest in others who are not as perverse as them, it’s not something I’m bothered by in the slightest. The kinkiest fetish you have could be handholding during sex and I’d still want to fuck you.”

“Nye-nyehe… handholding during it is kinda nice…”

I was close to having Akorya all figured out. She liked the idea of getting fucked by monsters, but she also wanted to be able to enjoy it without any abuse until orgasming, and then she didn’t care what happened to her since it was just a game. More importantly, it seemed that while she did enjoy the idea of intense sex with huge monster cocks, she sounded like she enjoyed the idea of intense sex with huge monster cocks while holding hands even more.

In other words, she had some fun kinks, but there was a romantic inside of her.

While Lily would be fine with sex intense enough to break her bones via giant monster cock in real life, leaving her so inflated with heavy cum that she couldn’t even move afterward, Akorya preferred gentler sex that wouldn’t hurt her with a tiny bit of romance… while still including giant monster cocks.

Knowing that, I would be able to give her exactly what she wanted – I knew how to fuck her while maximizing her enjoyment before ever even taking her to bed.

“If you are done gawking and talking, darling, I believe that its health should be low enough for you to attempt taming it now,” Thera said, snapping me out of my plans.

“Wait, seriously? You already got his health that low?” I asked. Looking the monster over, he was covered in bleeding wounds and his movements became extremely sluggish. Unfortunately, his cock was retracted back into his body, too. The poor thing must have been in so much pain that he couldn’t even keep it up anymore. Or out in this case.

Meanwhile, Thera’s health was mostly full, but I noticed that she kept on taking large chunks of damage before instantly being healed.

She was making use of her heal-over-time potions—the kind that were good enough to save for end-game raids—the entire time since she was fighting on her own. She might have been more than strong enough to deal all the damage by herself, but she wasn’t a tank – she wasn’t able to handle all of the incoming damage without relying on some healing potions.

She might not have needed to use them if I hadn’t been distracted and “hiding” Akorya, but she did need to use them.

“Sorry. Looks like I’m going to owe you some more,” I said. “How many potions have you gone through?”

“Only three,” Thera answered. “It will soon be four if you do not tame this monster.”

I nodded and turned my attention to the monster.

And then I used Tame Monster.

Nothing happened.

Given just how rare and powerful the monster was, managing to successfully tame it was going to be extremely difficult.

But there was help.

Help in the form of the one who was now brave enough to come out from behind me since the monster’s cock was sheathed once more.

Akorya pointed her tail at the monster and shot one of her tail’s spikes directly at him. The spike stabbed into his side and was quick to release the paralytic venom within it. A second later and electric sparks bounced off from all over the monster’s body.

“I heard it’s easier to tame them if you stun them first, I think,” Akorya said.

She was right. The research I did before switching to the monster tamer class proved that. That meant I was an idiot for not even thinking about making use of Akorya’s tail sooner.

Once more, I used Tame Monster.

Nothing.

The paralysis effect ran off, so Akorya reapplied it with another of her tail’s spikes. Only, the effect would last less than half the time that it lasted before.

Tame Monster resulted in another disappointment.

I had no idea what my chances of successfully taming it were without Akorya’s paralysis affecting him, so I really had to hope that this next chance would be it since I didn’t want Thera to burn through all her potions while tanking without doing any more damage.

“Your cooldown ready?” Akorya asked, her tail ready to shoot its third spike.

“Two, one… alright, I’m good,” I answered.

“You’re gonna have to be super fast. It’ll only last like a second this time.”

“I won’t miss my chance.”

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

Akorya smiled and looked at the monster. “Three, two, one!” The spike flew forward and stabbed not the monster’s side. Electric sparks surrounded him, but the debuff icon under his health bar threatened to disappear almost instantly.

I used Tame Monster one more time.

It worked.

Combat immediately came to an end as several animated hearts popped up over the monster’s head. The next moment, he was standing in front of me to press his “head” up against my chest as if trying to nuzzle me.

It was very strange being nuzzled by a giant giant penis monster.

Unfortunately for him, I had to turn him into one of my dungeon’s monsters. The version of the monster standing in front of me nuzzling my chest was going to stop existing as soon as I decided to use him for my dungeon.

Essentially, in order to become the giant giant penis monster, I first had to destroy the giant giant penis monster.

“The hardest choices require the strongest wills,” I said with a sigh, my hand resting on the side of the giant giant penis monster’s head.

One choice later and he disappeared underneath my hand.

“He-hey, you alright?” Akorya asked, leaning around me from behind to get a look at my face.

I couldn’t help the emotions that were showing.

“There are two options,” Thera said. “He is either crying because he feels bad about ‘killing’ the monster, or he is crying from happiness.”

“Happiness?” Akorya asked.

“I’m… I’m going to get to have sex as something so perfect,” I explained, wiping at my eyes.

“Understand now?” Thera asked Akorya.

Akorya nodded to Thera and then returned her attention to me. “So… when you say you’re gonna get to have sex, that means with me, right? Especially since I totally helped there?”

“I would not quite say that you helped.”

“I paralyzed him! That counts!”

Thera shrugged.

As for me, I placed a hand on Akorya’s shoulder which took her by surprise and nodded. “We’re going to have sex. One, because it’s fun. Two, so that we may remember those who we lost – those who sacrifices must never be forgotten.”

“Who sacrificed what?” Akorya asked with a cocked head.

“He is speaking of the monster,” Thera explained.

“Oh.”

I came up with a beautiful idea – an idea so beautiful that it took away my tears and filled my eyes with burning determination as I looked into Akorya’s eyes. “Akorya.”

“Ye-yeah?”

“I want to fuck your tail using the giant giant penis monster.”

“I’m… not sure that’s going to fit.”

“Your tail is bigger than your other holes. If it can fit anywhere, it’s going to fit there. Wait… tail bulging. I never even considered that being a possibility before, but it makes sense. There’s no way that a cock that huge wouldn’t bulge your tail unless there’s a black hole in there.”

“I’m kinda getting nervous about this.”

“But do you still consent to it?”

“Yeah, but… I want it but I’ve never taken something that huge before. Even if it’s gentle, I have no idea what it’s gonna be like.”

“But you do consent and still want it, yes?”

“Yeah.”

“Thera, we’re returning to the dungeon.”

By the time I looked back at Thera, she already had on a pair of overalls with a mining helmet on. Helmet-mounted flashlight included. Then, instead of wielding her daggers, she held a pickaxe in her hands. “You two may return on your own. I intend on making use of this cave’s resources since we are already here. I may attempt to take the bosses down as well—”

I switched back to my paladin class and pulled out my pickaxe. “You know I’m not going to let you do that by yourself after how amazing you’ve been, right?”

 “Oh? Would you not rather return to mate as your newest capture?”

“Not at all. I’d rather help out one of my best friends for helping me out.”

“Darling, I assure you that assistance is not necessary. You do not need to stay here.”

“Obviously. Why would I ever think that you need my assistance? You’re too great for that. Even so, that doesn’t mean I don’t want to help you.”

“Oh! I’ve got a pickaxe, too!” Akorya announced, bringing a pickaxe into her fur-covered hands. Thera’s pickaxe looked small in her hands because of how naturally large her avatar was, but Akorya was the one who looked tiny while wielding her pickaxe.

“That makes three of us then. We’ll be done in no time, and you’ll get all the loot for doing all the work up until now,” I told Thera.

“Yeah! I feel kinda bad about not helping more, so you can have my stuff, too!” Akorya said.

“It would appear that I have misjudged you,” Thera said, her voice quiet and directed at Akorya.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Thank you for the assistance, both of you. Now, if you truly desire to help me, let us start with the mining nodes here before moving on through the rest of the cave. We will get those we already passed on the way out.”

Akorya and I had the exact same idea as we both snapped to attention and saluted our forewoman.

 

After finishing up in the cave, clearing out the rest of the trash and bosses, we made sure to pick it clean of every single little resource that it had. While none of the items we acquired were the most optimal for making money or anything like that, it was essentially free profit since we were already there, so passing it up would have been stupid. Well, stupid to Thera. Akorya and I didn’t care so much about making as much money as possible in the game, but Thera always had a healthy coin purse for a reason. More players, myself included, should have tried to learn from her casual grinding that ensured she was never short on money whenever it was needed.

But that was boring stuff.

Fun stuff involved going back to my dungeon with Akorya as Thera left us for one of the city’s market boards.

“There… isn’t really a lot of room for it in here,” Akorya said after seeing just how small my dungeon still was.

“Yeah, I’m going to expand it. I plan on creating a whole new section for my giant giant penis monster and the other guys I got. But, for now, I don’t see why I can’t just spawn it in here. Besides, it can enjoy the hot springs if it’s in here.”

In fact, the hot spring room was the only room large enough for it to fit.

And so, I spawned my giant giant penis monster.

While he was technically different from the one we fought, he looked the exact same and was quick to nuzzle my chest all the same.

“Huh. I guess that they’re naturally affectionate toward their owners,” I said, giving the side of his head a few smacks. “He’s going to need a name. GGPM.”

“GGPM?” Akorya asked.

Giant Giant Penis Monster. Or, for short, GGPM.”

“That’s kinda awkward.”

“You’re right. That will be his legal name, but for a nickname… just GP will do.”

“That works.”

GP turned his head to look at Akorya once he noticed that she was there with us.

His cock immediately stretched out from his internal sheath to glide through the air toward her, poking its red tip against her thigh.

“I-it’s as thick as my thigh is! Isn’t – isn’t this even bigger than it was before?” Akorya asked, looking down at the massive tool with eyes both afraid and interested.

“Mind if I touch your tail?” I asked.

“Go… for it?”

I grabbed her tail right underneath the bulbous tip at its end and lined up its fleshy entrance to the tip of GP’s cock.

His cock was thicker than her tail’s entrance.

Fortunately, we were inside of a video game where things didn’t have to make sense and extreme penetrations were encouraged.

“Are… are we really going to try to fit this thing inside me?” Akorya asked.

“Absolutely,” I answered.

“Where?”

“Everywhere.”

She gulped, reaching down to poke the cock which only made it throb and grow even more erect. “You – you’ll try to be gentle, right?”

“I promise to be gentle. There will be no fucking to death involved.”

“Okay, okay. I can do this. It’s like… three times bigger than my previous biggest, but I can do this!”

While she found her resolve, I did what only I could do.

I used my cash shop item to take full control of GP’s body.

Now, I was the giant giant penis monster.

Hey, EDO doesn't have a single review yet despite being up to 900 followers. Anybody want to claim that first review spot? :eyes:

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

119