[Vol. 1 pt. 24]
10.3k 7 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lost my ability to speak with anything more than grunts once I took control of my giant giant penis monster. I had no real reason to check before since I was still able to talk while controlling my goblins, but this time I checked to see if I could still communicate via the chat log.

Fortunately, I could. The thought-to-text functionality was still – well, it was still functional. So, if I needed to communicate with Akorya at all while taking on the body of my monster, I could.

That was when I thought of something incredible – something that I desperately wanted to share with her before the sudden inspiration was lost.

But I resisted.

I did not want to run out of time with my cash shop item.

Fortunately, the game’s system helped my mind transition from controlling a humanoid body to controlling… what was essentially a walking, glorified leech with wings.

“He-hey, is that really you in there?” Akorya asked me, looking up at me.

Despite not actually having eyes, I was still able to see her and my surroundings just like how I could as a human.

Maybe that was the game’s way of making things fair. Being blind didn’t matter to the monster since he was a programmed creation who knew exactly where everything around him was for the sake of gameplay. Fighting a monster that was actually blind to its surroundings would be way too easy.

Back to Akorya, I nodded my head.

She lifted one of her pawlike hands to wipe some sweat off of her forehead. “Good. I can think about having fun instead of being broken!”

I wanted to tease her about how breaking her would be fun. Just… not breaking her in the way that the monster likely would on his own.

“So… how do you make the dick come out?” Akorya asked, bending over to look underneath me.

I extended my neck and twisted it downward so that I could see underneath me as well. Surely enough, “my” dick was nowhere to be seen. It must have still been retracted inside of my crotch from taking his body over and I had no idea how to get it out. All that could be seen was a long slit across where it would pop out of.

“Oh! I know!” Akorya shouted. “I just have to get you horny, duh. Here, watch me.” She winked and backed away before wasting no time in stripping what little clothes she had off. The next second, she sat down with her back to the wall, her legs spread, and one hand rubbed her crotch as the other groped her chest. “Nyehe. How’s this?”

Honestly… she was pretty basic. Watching her expose herself and play with her own body didn’t exactly do anything for me, especially when she didn’t seem that into it. It was clear she was only doing it to try and arouse me rather than to get herself off or anything like that.

I didn’t want to ruin the mood, though, so I tried to at least look interested by bringing my head closer to her so that I could watch more closely.

“How about this?” Akorya asked with a smirk on her face.

She brought her tail out from behind her and pointed it directly at me. She gave me the perfect look into that inviting entrance at the tip of it. The inside of her tail looked like it was covered in dozens of pink, fleshy bumps already slickened with some sort of liquid.

In other words: tail pussy.

I stared right into her tail pussy.

While the rest of what she was doing might have been basic, there was nothing basic about genuine tail pussy.

That made me horny; that caused my cock to extend down past that slit. The moment it did, I became much more aware of my control over it. Moving it around in the air became an easy task. Extending the rest of it out to hang in the air became easy, too.

That excitement in Akorya’s eyes struggled against how nervous she was at the sight of my cock. I couldn’t blame her. It was longer than a horse’s and considerably thicker. Such a cock was impossible to even take the tip of in reality, yet I planned on pushing much more than the tip into her.

First, I sent her a message. I told her over text to say “apple” or to smack me with her hands whenever she wanted me to stop. Either of those would result in an immediate stop to check on her.

Akorya nodded and kept her eyes on my cock. “So… did you… you know, want to try with my tail first?” she asked.

I nodded my head the exact instant that I heard her question. It would have been impossible to answer her question any faster than that.

“Then… how about this?” she asked, grabbing onto her tail and holding it out to me in an offer. “I’ll hold it still…”

Seeing how nervous she was in addition to her excitement was equally adorable and exciting.

It became mostly exciting once I pressed the tip of my cock against the entrance of her tail pussy.

“It – it might be too thick,” Akorya said.

I sent another message in the chat log, telling her to try and keep her tail as still as possible.

A confirmation later and I began to push my cock into her tail pussy. It was definitely too thick, but that didn’t matter. The game’s logic meant that the impossible was possible – it meant that I was going to fuck her tail pussy using the giant cock of a giant giant penis monster.

My refusal to give up was rewarded. The bulbous tip of my red cock pushed into her tail’s entrance and caused Akorya to throw her head back in pleasure. Her tail was very sensitive as I learned.

Once the tip of my cock was inside of her tail, pushing the rest in was easier but still difficult enough that it required some strong pushes. Push by push, inch after inch of my cock slid farther into her tail. Each segment of her scorpion-like tail became bulged out as my cock entered it. Not only that, but her body quivered more and more as she moaned and panted from my cock sliding deeper into her tail.

“I-I’ve never felt anything this deep before,” Akorya said, turning around so that I could more easily work with her tail. By letting her back face me, her tail could be stuck out straight behind her to allow me an easy, straightforward path deeper into it.

I didn’t let any room inside of her tail go to waste.

Eventually, I did hit what felt like a stopping point. The passage simply became too tight and resistant to get through, so I began to pull my cock backward.

“Wait! I can – I can do this still,” Akorya said.

She showed me just how impressive tail pussies were. The entire inside of her tail vibrated, pulsated, and sucked my cock. While the effects were not as effective as usual due to how much pressure my cock applied against all the parts actually doing those things, she still tried her best to pleasure my cock using the special features of her tail pussy.

Then I had an idea. A somewhat sadistic idea, but a fun idea.

If I pulled my cock out of her right then, it would be similar to suddenly yanking out anal beads in the same way that you would try to start a lawnmower.

Should it be done in real life? Probably not.

Should it be done in a game where it would be pleasurable rather than painful without any potential side effects? Why not?

So, while she continued trying to make my tail cum with her tail, I stepped back and pulled my cock with me. Akorya was quick to look over her shoulder at me with widened eyes as my cock was pulled out of her as quickly as I could pull it. Because of how tightly she was sucking onto it with her tail, I ended up pulling her with me a couple of feet before my cock was actually freed from her tail.

And at that point, she was a panting, moaning mess on the floor with shaking hips and some drool running out of her mouth.

I asked if she came via the chat log and she replied with a lazy nod.

It was time to get onto the main course.

I nudged her with my head to roll her over onto her back before slapping my cock, slickened by the juices of her tail, between her thighs. She had to spread her thighs as much as she could to make space for its oversized tip.

“Is… is it really gonna fit?” Akorya asked, looking up at my face despite technically not having any eyes for her to look into.

There was only one way to find out.

After confirming that she was ready, I used the small claws at the ends of my wings to pick her up. My “hands” were large enough to lift her up and hold her still as my cock slid around her. I made sure to tease her a bit at first by slapping my prehensile cock down against her tummy, her thighs, and rubbing it down against her tits and face at the same time. With just how massive the thing was, and the fact that I had full control over it, there was plenty of fun to be had with it.

And then I lined up its tip against her lower entrance.

Primed and positioned, I held her body tightly with my claws as I began to push. Penetrating her pussy was an even harder task than her tail because of how much smaller it was, but the day was not going to be won until I had her so full of monster cock that she looked pregnant from it.

Finally getting the tip into her got an even stronger response than from when I penetrated her tail. Her back arched, her tongue hung out from her mouth, and her entire body convulsed. If I hadn’t known any better, I would have thought that she was in pain or dying. Yet, when I saw her eyes, I knew that she was in anything but pain.

She was in a state of pure pleasure.

I pushed more of my length into her until that bulbous tip pressed up into her womb. Going by her reaction, she wasn’t used to being penetrated so deeply. Also going by the shock in her eyes, she never saw her abdomen get bulged out so blatantly before. The outline of my cock’s head could easily be made out underneath her skin.

As if to confirm that what she could see was true, she placed both of her hands against her bulged skin to check on it.

Feeling her hands rubbing my cock through her skin was pretty nice.

Even nicer was pulling my cock backward so that I could thrust it right back into her.

No more than half of my cock penetrated her pussy at any point, but that was all that I really needed. Thrusting the entire length in probably would have put its tip somewhere up in her throat.

And I didn’t need to go that deep to make her cum all over my cock. Her juices squirted all over whatever part of my length wasn’t inside of her as she mewled out in erotic pleasure.

Catlike moans were something that I should have expected but didn’t for some reason.

Choosing between which felt better between her tail and her pussy was too hard of a choice for any man to make. Her tail was able to suck, vibrate, and rub against my cock using all of those fleshy bumps, but her pussy was just so unbelievably tight because of the size of my cock.

Though, there was something else that I needed to do before I could even think about cumming.

To the precious Akorya who wanted to be ravaged by a monster cock while still being treated nicely, I repositioned my claws so that they were right over her hands.

She lit up with a smile once she realized what I was trying to do for her. Then she wrapped her smaller hands around the presented claws.

It was the closest that I could get to holding hands with her.

After that, I pulled her closer so that her body would be pressed up—gently—against the underside of my body. It was the closest I could get to hugging her.

I could no longer see what kind of faces she was making because of how I positioned her, but I didn’t need to see her face to know whenever she came. Feeling her body convulse and hearing her moans made it more than obvious.

All that was left after that was to make sure that she came. A lot.

I held back my orgasm for as long as I could to make Akorya climax as much as I could get her to while keeping my time limit in consideration.

If I were to go by how many times her body reacted like she was orgasming, Akorya came at least eight times and there might have been some so close together that they were essentially blended into one.

That was enough for me to feel satisfied – for me to cum.

I felt her womb expand against my underside as a torrent of seed flooded into her. It was then that she let go of my claws to smack her hands against me.

I pulled out as quickly as possible.

She already had enough cum pumped into her to look pregnant yet my cock was nowhere near done. The instant it flopped outside of her, it coated her from her face to her thighs and only stopped when I pointed it in another direction to cum on the floor instead.

And it kept cumming.

And cumming.

And cumming.

Giant monster, giant cock, tons of cum. It made sense but I didn’t expect the body to have anywhere near that much cum stored inside.

I would have to test Lily’s capacity for cum with it sometime.

More importantly, I sent a message over the chat to ask Akorya how she was.

All I got in response was a thumbs-up as she licked the cum off of her face.

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

I was almost out of time, so I set Akorya down on the ground and stepped away from her so that there would be some distance between her and the monster once I was outside of him.

As much as I enjoyed my time spent as a monster, it was time to return to being a boring old human.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

130