Chapter 5 – Level ups
11.7k 15 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting behind his desk, Alexander wanted to find a way of using the Management logbook when not near it, he tried to take it away, but he couldn’t lift it from the table.

 

He didn’t believe there was no way, it was inconvenient having to go back to his cabin every time he wanted to allocate his stat points.

 

“System!”

 

Nothing happened.

 

“Stats!”

 

Yet again, nothing.

 

“Wait, what was written at the top of the page?”

 

“That’s right, “Captain’s Management”.”

 

As the words left his mouth, a transparent screen appeared in front of him, almost making him fall.

 

Captain Management

Name

Alexander

Age

20

Level

4

Stats

Free Points

9

 

STR

8

 

CON

6

 

DEX

4

 

Devil Fruit

Rumble-Rumble Fruit

Haki

None.

Abilities

Fast Learner (?)

Hyper Focus

       

 

“Yes!”

 

Alexander was very excited to see that his speculations were right.

 

After he tried to bring up other screens, he concluded that he could only call the Captain Management screen and nothing else, he needs to use the Logbook to access the other functions, including the shop.

 

Every level up gave him one point to all stats and 3 free stat points that he could allocate at will.

 

He was level 4 now which was not too bad, but the amount of G he received was little.

 

The most important thing right now was to allocate his stat points, looking at the three stats he wasn’t sure how to distribute them.

 

While fighting, all his stats were important, he can’t leave out any of them.

 

Deciding to focus on strength as his primary stat, Alexander allocated his points.

 

Now his strength reached 13 and stamina/vitality reached 8, in the end he also raised Speed/Dexterity to 6.

 

The same sensation as last time hit him once he confirmed his choice, it was almost addicting.

 

He could feel the strength increasing by leaps and bounds, while he didn’t receive a lot of gold, but he couldn’t complain, just the skills and stats he received were a cheat.

 

He now fulfills one of the requirements to upgrade the ship, but he isn’t sure if upgrading the ship first is better or use the gold to improve his strength.

 

Not to forget that he should also improve Robin’s strength, he should buy her an [Armament Awakening Pill] at 300G that will work well with her Devil Fruit.

 

At this time Robin is weaker than him, he can’t just keep strengthening himself while she is left behind, he didn’t want to walk this path alone.

 

In the shop’s information it is stated that all the items sold can only be used by the captain and his crew, so his crew will not be just a ‘tagalong’ type.

 

Even with that pill, a lot of hard work will be required to improve the haki as the pill only awakens the haki at its most basic form.

 

“Yes, I should first help Robin.”

 

Having concluded on how to spend the gold, Alexander decided to turn the next page after the ship management page.

 

Empty, there was nothing, blank.

 

Maybe there will be new stuff in the future, he didn’t know but it was useless to think about it now.

 

Now that he took care of this, it was time to get the ship going.

 

It wasn’t a good idea to drift aimlessly on the sea, not where a marine ship disappeared, he just hoped that he will be able to get the ship moving.

 

Half an hour later the ship was sailing on the sea, Alexander found out that he had a rudimentary knowledge of sailing a ship, that including basic navigation skills, so his fears of before were pointless, but that wasn’t enough to find out his location and he didn’t think Robin would either, besides, it was better to let her rest.

 

If he was lucky, he would run into a pirate or marine ship then he could kindly ask their navigator for directions.

 

While holding the ship’s wheel and looking at the setting sun, Alexander was full of expectations for the future.

109