Chapter 14 – Awakening
8.2k 19 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marine Headquarters, Fleet Admiral office.

 

Sengoku had a headache at this moment and the reason for that was the report on his desk.

 

Don Chinjao was killed, that wouldn’t give Sengoku much trouble, the problem was that he was killed on the way to Mary Geoise for the Reverie.

 

That was a direct slap on the face of the World Government who was hosting this gathering, and the one that killed him was unknown, from what was written in the report no one has ever seen him before Koala city, there was no trace of that person besides the ones he left in that city where he caused some disturbance which created conflict with the Chinjao family.

 

From there the situation escalated and something no one imagined happened, Don Chinjao and both of his grandchildren died, one died in a direct confrontation with ‘him’ and the other died together with his grandfather on his ship.

 

They didn’t even know his name, but Sengoku decided to call him White Devil because of the trouble he made for him.

 

To make things worse his ship displayed a white pirate flag, that was a direct insult to the marine that had a white flag symbolizing peace, Sengoku didn’t know how to explain this to the World Government, but his workload will increase together with his headaches.

 

Putting the report aside, Sengoku sighted for the n/a time that day.

 

“All this because of a little girl.”

 

Yes, all this chaos and all those people died because of a little girl, he didn’t know what that guy had in his mind when he saved that girl.

 

But leaving all that aside what worried him the most was his power, an unknown guy appeared out of nowhere with enough power to decimate Chinjao’s Happo Navy together with the old monster, even after that, not much was known about his power, Sengoku didn’t like unknowns, he didn’t want another huge headache to be born.

 

“To begin with, what is such a guy doing in the blues?!”

 

Sengoku lost his calm for a second, but it was understandable as he could already hear the old farts upstairs saying things like “You can’t even control the blues!” or “Did the marine become so weak that no one fears it?”.

 

“Haaa.”

 

Sengoku sighed again, the little devil, it is almost a certainty that even Nico Robin has joined his crew, he didn’t put much importance on that girl, but this will also be used to blame him.

 

Sighting once again, Sengoku signed a document and placed it on the side, on the document was written.

 

White Devil.

Bounty: 300.000.000 Belly

Dead or Alive.

 

Followed by an accurate sketch showing a white-haired man with an evil smile.

 

And the reason for such a large bounty? If anyone saw the aftermath of his attack that killed Don Chinjao, they will all shiver and understand, even after three days there was still a hole into the sea, yes, a HOLE into the sea, even Sengoku didn’t understand how that was possible.

 

------------

 

West Blue.

 

When he opened his eyes, Alexander saw a wooden ceiling, he didn’t understand where he was.

 

Then it came to him, he remembered the fight with Boo and being chased by Don Chinjao, then he remembered that he barely made it back to his ship and took the healing pill, then he fainted.

 

The damage he got from that single punch was too much, his organs may have been damaged more than he thought, if he didn’t have the pill then… Alexander didn’t want to think about that anymore.

 

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*...

 

His field of view was instantly covered by many transparent screens making it hard to understand anything, with a mental signal all the screens were swiped away, it wasn’t time for that now, he had to get a grasp on the situation.

 

Leaving the bed, he discovered that he was naked, it also seems that he was in the girls’ room, sweeping his gaze around, he found his clothes placed neatly on a chair beside the bed, they looked freshly washed.

 

After he put on the clothes, he opened the door and headed towards the living room from where he heard some slight noises.

 

When he entered the room, he was welcomed by the scene of Robin and Elis speaking at the table.

 

Just when he saw them, Robin who was facing the door saw him, her eyes opened wide with pleasant surprise on her face.

 

“You are finally awake!”

 

She sounded very worried.

 

Seeing her worry, Alexander was also feeling better, he was happy that she was alright.

 

“Yes, sorry to have worried you.”

 

He was careless, many mistakes were made, he apologized while caressing her back.

 

Elis on the side was also happy, she was worried because Alexander wasn’t waking up, she didn’t know what would happen to her if he died..

 

After Robin calmed down, they sat on the couch and Alexander asked what happened, when he heard the details cold sweat poured from his forehead.

 

When Robin found him, Alexander was unconscious, and blood was flowing from his mouth and nose.

 

Her heart almost stopped seeing the state he was in and at that moment she clearly understood his position in her heart, it didn’t matter if they knew each other for a little time, the hearts were already connected, but she still didn’t want to rush.

 

Remembering the scene of that last attack made by Alexander, Robin had cold sweat flowing from her forehead.

 

She herself was almost thrown into the sea from the shockwave and the ship was like a paper boat between waves.

 

She carefully moved Alexander to her bed and took care of him while she used her ability to control the ship while at the same time, she surveyed the situation of the enemy.

 

No one dared to follow them anymore, they were retreating like monkeys that have fallen from their trees right in front of a predator, after that day they will probably consider other jobs.

 

But he remained unconscious for three days, the cause of that was probably the shock he received together with the time it took to heal his internal injuries.

 

Robin took care of him, she washed him and watched over him all the time.

 

Hearing this, Alexander was moved, who wouldn’t be, seeing the dark bags under her eyes.

 

Elis on the side felt like a stone was lifted from her chest, those days she regained much of her previous lively personality, she got to know Robin better and from her she also understood Alexander, she decided to join the crew, not like she had any other place to go but she felt at home here, she just had to find an opportunity to ask, she was just scared of their refusal because she had no skills beside doing household chores.

 

After chatting for a while, Alex remembered that he should check the system for rewards.

93