Chapter 26 – Robin’s trust
6.5k 19 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the chapter I want to thank my two new patrons, Thanks(that is their username) and Dragon_knight240, thank you for supporting me despite the poor quality of my writing, I will work hard to improve.

Ps: I am planing to publish a new original, The Book of Ra, I hope I am able to use my experience with Harem King to bring you a good story.

Thank you all for your continuous support. 

Here is the chapter.

Alexander, Robin, Anemone and the other four girls were the only ones now standing on the deck, there was an awkward silence until a sight from Robin broke it.

 

“Alex, I want to talk with you about something.”

 

Her face was serious, Alexander thought that he made her angry, his worries weren’t baseless as he had just intruded on her in the bathroom and now he was caught doing something that may look inappropriate, the thought that it was inappropriate didn’t pass in his head.

 

“Let’s talk in my cabin.”

 

Under the girls gazes, they left towards his cabin.

 

“Are they married?”

 

The one that spoke was Aster, she had a glint in her eyes while looking at the two people leaving.

 

“Hey, where did you learn about that?”

Anemone was surprised that she knew what married meant, on their island, not many knew about that.

 

“I eavesdropped on Elder Nyon speaking about it with someone.”

 

Anemone had black lines on her forehead, those girls sometimes behaved like a child, eavesdropping on Elder Nyon could cause them to be scolded to no end.

 

“Enough talking, it isn’t our place to get involved, now go back to training or today we double the exercises.”

 

Hearing her, no one dared to talk back, the girls hurried back to start training.

 

Anemone watched as they ran away and switched her gaze to Alexander’s back with a thoughtful gaze.

 

Alexander and Robin sat down on his couch with a cup of coffee, courtesy of the coffee machine brought by the upgrade.

 

At this time, Robin had a hard time telling what she wanted to tell, she had never told anyone her story.

 

Over the time she had been on this ship, she had seen many strange things but Alexander was the strangest, he was a contradictory person and she sometimes couldn’t understand him, but that wasn’t important, what mattered was that he didn’t hide anything from her, despite waiting for a sign that he would betray her, that sing never came, on the other hand she had all the information she needed if she wanted to sell it, but what for. Now that she had a safe place she could call home, under the protection of a strong captain, who despite his downsides he was a good man, she may be able to pursue her dream now.

 

Looking at her captain, she took a sip of coffee and placed the cup back down, then she started to tell her story.

 

Alexander knew most of it but there were still many things he didn’t know about her, despite him seeing the original work, he waited for her to finish telling her story.

 

A long time later.

 

“So that’s why you want to find the Poneglyphs?”

 

She nodded, Alexander wouldn’t waste this opportunity to get closer to her, besides, he was also curious about the Poneglyphs.

 

“Sure, why not, I am also interested in what is written on them so I will help you.”

 

Robin’s face brightened up and a smile appeared on her lips.

 

“Thank you.”

 

He was surprised when she closed in on him and gave him a hug while thanking him.

 

“*Ahem*, it’s nothing much.”

 

“No, it means a lot to me.”

 

Alexander smiled at her, he did feel her soft breasts pressing on him and her size was generous rending him unable to focus on anything else. He reached with his hand a placed it on her back, at his move her body stiffened for a moment and she separated from him, there was a slight reddish glow to her ears.

 

He still had a long road to her heart.

 

“But before that we will need a bigger crew.”

 

Robin nodded, agreeing with him, with their current numbers it was hard to maintain a long trip.

 

“We also need to take the girls to a city.”

 

She said, it was indeed requested from them and he almost forgot about it.

 

“…I almost forgot; do you know if there are any cities nearby?”

 

“Hmm, there should be a city named Panta on a small island a few days from here.”

 

They had an urgent need to go to a city, they made do with what was available on the ship, but that wasn’t a long term solution, what was needed now was to make a shopping spree and then leave swiftly before any trouble finds them, not that they are afraid, but trouble shouldn’t be found without reason.

 

So, he and Robin got to work, there was no need for sails so he just used the electric engine because it was faster than sailing, the command interface with the starting button was beside the wheel.

 

Like that, they began to sail again without knowing that they are being chased.

75