Chapter 27 – Stormy day
6.3k 23 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Captain Management

Name

Alexander

Age

20

Level

17

Gold

61

Stats

Free Points

36

 

STR

25

 

CON

17

 

DEX

16

 

Devil Fruit

Rumble-Rumble Fruit

Haki

Armament Haki

Abilities

Fast Learner (?)

Hyper Focus (?)

[Shop]

       

 

Ship Management

 

Name

Pegasus

 

Durability

Indestructible

 

Type

Brig sloop

 

Upgrade Level

2

 

Upgrade Requirements

 

400G, 40 Crew Member

 

Crew

 

Vice-Captain

None

Members

Robin, Elis

Guests

Anemone, Poppy, Ivy, Aster, Canna

Prisoners

None

Privileges

Captain

All powers

Vice-Captain

Invite, Dismiss, Edit Privileges, Lock Areas, Send to cell, Bring Guest

__________________

Members

Can’t harm, restrict or disable crew.

Free use of facilities.

Must give 24 hours’ notice before leaving crew.

__________________

Guests

Can’t harm, restrict or disable crew.

Need permission to use facilities.

Need permission to access any areas of the ship.

Can’t be denied request to leave ship.

Can’t be harmed by crew except captain.

On hostile behavior towards the crew, will lose all guest protection.

__________________

Prisoner

Can’t harm, restrict, disable or take hostile actions.

Can’t access any areas of the ship without captain’s explicit consent.

Can’t use any sort of abnormal ability.

Can’t move without consent from captain.

Can’t speak without consent from captain.

Can’t see, hear, touch, smell or taste without consent from captain.

Can’t be conscious without consent from captain.

Can’t lie without consent from captain.

Can’t die without consent from captain.

         

 

While the ship was moving towards Panta, Alexander examined his logbook, the privileges was one of the reason he could easily divulge his secret to Robin, while he would have done that even without those restrictions, it nonetheless gave him peace of mind and enabled him to gamble with his secret, he wanted to be trusted and trust her, because it was right.

 

That was why he could invite the five girls while still sleeping without worry, he trusted Robin, but his trust had to be earned by the other girls and the reverse was also true.

 

Now that they reached a higher level of trust, he could shortly name Robin his Vice-Captain without worry, next would be to consolidate his and his crew’s strength before entering the Dead Sea, he had a feeling that it wouldn’t be an easy trip, if only by its name alone.

 

Moving to his bedroom, he threw himself on the king-sized bed, looking out the window, he could see dark clouds approaching, preluding the coming of a storm.

 

“It seems like this will be a bumpy road.”, Alexander said to himself, just looking through the window made him feel in touch with the reality of this world, lightning and rumbles could be heard in the distance, the shortening time between the two indicated the speed at which the storm neared his position.

 

“Five minutes away.”, Then an idea flashed in his mind, he read the story of a man cultivating lightning powers and to improve them, he used real lightning to temper his body. While his body can’t be affected, maybe he could be able to develop his ability with real lightning. That idea sounded stupid, but why not try.

 

Jumping to his feet, he headed towards the exit. Opening the door to the outside, there wasn’t anyone on the deck, Robin only needed to check the direction from time to time with her ability and make any required changes to their route, but most of the time there was no one at the wheel.

 

Looking at the approaching clouds, Alexander extended his arms and closed his eyes felling the cold wind and the smell of the rain, it gave him a nostalgic feeling, he didn’t know why.

 

“Alex?”, He heard a voice beside him, without him knowing when, Robin was by his side. “Don’t you think this feeling is nice?”, He asked. Looking at him, she smiled and imitated his pose, taking a deep breath, “You are right, I had never thought of this before.”, More like she didn’t have the luxury of doing this before, just feeling the world.

 

Alexander surprised her by taking her hand in his and extending them to the sky, “Haaaa!”, he shouted loudly at the sky. “Hahaha, you are a strange man.”, Robin on the side started laughing at his behavior. Alexander himself felt a bit silly but he also felt good in doing that, that was his freedom to behave however he wanted, he was a pirate, he was free to behave like a child and shout at the sky, no one would make fun of him, and even if someone did, so what?

 

“Hahahaha, isn’t this beautiful!”, He didn’t know why he started to behave like that, but he just felt like it, he was happy.

 

Letting go of Robin’s hand, he took her in his arms and whirled her around two times, then he placed the startled Robin on her feet and took to the sky, “Maintain this route, I will be playing with the storm for a bit!”, leaving those words, Alexander shoot in the clouds.

 

Robin regained her bearings and her smile became more pronounced, “Truly a strange man.”.

 

Alexander shoot to the clouds, lightning flashed around him, but he didn’t feel any threat from them, he transformed in lightning and copied their behavior. He was like a fish swimming in water, there was no need for thinking, he just had to follow his instinct.

 

From the ship, a strange scene could be seen in the sky, a river of lightning flowed in the clouds, forming strange shapes in the sky, it resembled a real river. Despite the rain, everyone came to the deck to admire the spectacle.

 

Most of all, Anemone and her four sisters were the most awed by the scene, their bodies trembled but not because of fear, but excitement, who wouldn’t feel the adrenaline rushing through their bodies seeing that raw power.

 

Despite the swaying ship and raging storm, the people were also influenced by Alexander’s behavior, awakening their desire of power and adventure.

 

Alexander felt like he was nature itself, the laws were guiding him, he was lightning, forming, flashing, and dying repeatedly, the cycle continued and he slowly began to truly understand the meaning of his element, it couldn’t be formed in words, the thoughts contained more complex information that could be translated in speech.

 

Alas, the storm was over, and he still had some way to go before reaching that elusive understanding, but the harvest was big, his power and understanding increased.

 

 

In the distance, Monet’s amber eyes were focused on the horizon, the bright light coming from that way was something not seen even in the grand line, the sky and sea were like a bright beacon forming a white sun, dimming and brightening again and again, the spectacle continued for a long time and at this time she had a bad premonition, maybe she shouldn’t go in that direction, but her target was that way and she had no way to return empty handed.

Hello my friends, happy to bring you another chapter of this story, I also want to take this time to give you a glimpse of the first chapter from my new original story The Book of Ra, take in mind that this is just a glimpse and the chapter is unedited and prone to many changes as I form the world, please leave your impressions and support me on Patreon if you want to read more, thank you for staying with me in those 27 chapters, it wasn't a long time but it wasn't short either, despite the maddening mistakes I made, you pushed through to this day, you have my thanks.

Here is the chapter of The book of Ra.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/30882402

69