Chapter 32 – Truth
5.5k 14 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as he opened the logbook the character data appeared.

 

Captain Management

Name

Alexander

Age

20

Level

17

Gold

61

Stats

Free Points

36

 

STR

35

 

CON

27

 

DEX

26

 

Devil Fruit

Rumble-Rumble Fruit

Haki

Armament Haki

Abilities

Fast Learner (?)

Hyper Focus (?)

[Shop]

       

 

“Hmm?” Alexander squinted his eyes to make sure he saw right, there weren’t many changes he could see but there was one that stood out, his stats all increased by 10.

 

He had no idea why that happened so there was no reason to dwell on it.

What attracted all his attention was the following screen that appeared.

 

Repeatable Quest!

Kill a Celestial Dragon!

Rewards:

Min 200G, scalable with strength.

 

That should be what the dolphin guy added, a repeatable quest and the reward could be called huge, he had an idea that required the Celestial Dragons, so this quest was a welcomed additional bonus.

 

Last he checked the shop and that too changed, the prices were lower by 20%, that alone was reason for celebration, lastly, he checked the ship management page but that didn’t change at all.

 

Now that he finished checking the logbook, he felt tired, sleep seemed rather attractive, but just when he thought of leaving for his bedroom, there was a knock at the door.

 

“Come in.” Alexander said, to his surprise the one who entered was Anemone, he didn’t know what she wanted to find him for.

 

At first glance he could tell that she was worried about something.

 

“What happened?” Asked Alexander as she walked towards him.

 

She looked like she was struggling to say something so Alexander just waited patiently for her to talk.

 

With a sigh she surprised him by bowing her head. “Please forgive me.”

 

This took him by surprised, she didn’t look like the type to bow her head and he also couldn’t think about what he was asking forgiveness for.

 

“Please raise your head.” He told her, not liking to see a woman bow to him.

 

Anemone raised her head and looked at Alexander.

 

“I have hidden something from you.” She said to Alexander’s puzzlement.

 

“That is where we come from and why we were in that situation.” Alexander now knew what she meant.

 

“That can’t be considered as hiding, you just didn’t want to tell and there is nothing wrong with that.” Those were his thoughts; it wasn’t his place to ask their origin.

 

She shocks her head and said, “But you saved us, and we weren’t honest with you.”

 

Alexander still didn’t think that was a reason to ask for forgiveness, after all, who would tell everything to a person they just met, even if that person saved them, forgetting that he did just that with Robin.

 

“That’s fine, even if we helped you that doesn’t entitles us to your personal information.”, she seemed surprised at his words, then her face changed, becoming determined.

 

“I still want to tell you.” She saw his strength and he also seemed to be a good person, she didn’t want to admit but she felt attracted to him, mainly because of his strength, that was all that mattered.

 

She proceeded to tell him about where she came from but he interrupted her, “Amazon Lily, right?”, his words surprised her greatly to the amusement of Alexander.

 

“How did you know?”, she asked while getting closer to him.

 

“Anyone who knows the place will you are from there.”, After all, their body build, temperament, fighting skills and names were all from Amazon Lily, it couldn’t be mistaken. What made him speechless was that she didn’t notice that at all.

 

Regaining herself from the shock, Anemone then resumed her story. They left the island on their own with the intention of conceiving a child but were captured a short time after they left the area of protection around the island then directly sent to be sold as slaves to a very influential buyer in the west blue, but before they could be sold were instead saved by Alexander and Robin.

 

Alexander understood now how they got in that themselves in that situation, despite the Shichibukai system Joker dared to capture an sell people from Amazon Lily which was the territory of another Shichibukai, it wasn’t a surprise as he is himself a former Celestial Dragon and despite being a ‘former’ he still has a certain influence with the World Government.

 

“Now we only wish to return back to our empress.” Those words were from her heart, despite not being touched as they were to be sold, their treatment wasn’t good.

 

Sorry for the long delay. I just didn't feel like working on this chapter for some reason, my mood was bad for a reason I don't know myself.

But I did work on my new 2 works, The Book of Ra and Naruto(Still don't know the title, something like Sexual Strengthening?) I will start to publish them starting on the 1st November.

I feel more confident about those two new works, specially The Book of Ra, I hope to have your support when the time comes to publish them.

I don't know how this will affect the release of this work, we will see when the time comes.

Check my patreon for news, The Book of Ra will have five advanced chapters on patreon at the moment of release. Naruto will have no advanced chapters as it is a fanfiction but I will have five or more chapters to publish on the same day and if you like it and want to support me, check my patreon.

Once again, sorry for the delay and have a good week!

63