Chapter 33 – Anemone
6.4k 20 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander thought he heard wrong; he knew the reason but didn’t understand what it had to do with him.

 

“I think I heard wrong; can you repeat?” He asked Anemone, she had a straight expression, not wavering in the slightest.

 

“I hope you can help me bring back home a child.” The expression jaw dropping to the floor fitted Alexander perfectly, his brain stopped working for a moment.

 

Anemone didn’t wait for a reply and walked slowly towards him, her breast bouncing with her every step, hypnotizing the already stunned Alexander.

 

Before he could react, she reached for his clothes starting to undo his buttons, her motions weren’t hurried, there wasn’t any trace of passion in her eyes, because for her this was just a task she had to complete for her home, despite this being her first time and he was the perfect person to help her accomplish this.

 

That awakened the frozen Alexander and he stopped her, not because he didn’t want what she wanted, but because he didn’t want this to be just a task for her that once was completed, they would separate.

 

That thought made him feel lonely and a feeling of possessiveness he didn’t know he had, awakened within himself.

 

Seeing how he put his hands on her shoulders and didn’t let her get closer, Anemone was surprised then her expression turned to one of anger, “I am not good enough?” she asked looking straight into Alexander’s eyes, watching for any falsity in his next words.

 

“That’s not it… You are very beautiful, but I will only do that if you continue to be by my side in the future.” His words were firm, those were his real thoughts, understanding he would get attached to her, but she would leave when they get to Amazon Lily, leaving him. He had to find a way to make her stay by her side, she won’t easily develop feelings for him with the thought of returning to her home at the back of her mind, even if she now didn’t have any feelings for him, he hopped to slowly change that.

 

He himself didn’t love her, but there was a strong feeling of wanting to conquer her, inside himself, of wanting to love her and be loved by her, because she was a beautiful and capable woman. Those were primal instincts, men wanted beautiful women, women wanted strong men, no one could deny that reality.

 

The stronger the man, the more he wanted, the more beautiful the woman, the stronger the man she wanted, strength had many forms, wealth is a form of strength, intelligence is also a form of strength, the more you had, the better. Of course, that wasn’t all, but it was at the core of humans, then comes in play the personality, aspect in case of a female and character of the other party as the last screening requirement.

 

Alexander wasn’t immune to that, instead he was more vulnerable, what that meant was that he was more possessive towards what he considered his and his desire of conquest was more prominent.

 

He wanted this woman; he would work hard to conquer her.

 

Anemone had a complicated expression, she didn’t dislike him, but she wouldn’t give up on her home and people for him.

 

“I can’t do that; I have to return home.” Her words were firm, showing her resoluteness.

 

Alexander knew those words will come; he wasn’t stupid enough to think she would give everything up for him.

 

“What if I convince your Empress to join my crew?” His words completely took her by surprise, no, his words stunned her senseless.

 

Her Empress to join his crew? That wasn’t possible any way she looked at it, there was no way her Empress would join someone else’s crew.

“That isn’t possible.” Her words were as firm as steel, no doubt whatsoever on her face, to be fair even Alexander knew it would have been impossible if it was someone else, but he knew much more than anyone else about the world of One Piece, he had a plan on how to convince Boa Hancock to join his crew, together with her entire Empire.

 

“Then let’s make a bet.” Said Alexander. Seeing how he caught her interest, he continued, “If I convince her to join my crew, you will continue staying by my side, as one of my women.”

 

Anemone didn’t know how many times this man rendered her speechless, she couldn’t understand his thoughts at all.

 

But thinking about it, she wouldn’t lose anything even if she lost the best, on the contrary, she would become the woman of the new Emperor, she didn’t dislike that idea at all.

 

“And if you lose?” After some thoughts, she asked him.

 

“If I lose you decide what you want, and I will obey.” His words inspired unwavering confidence in himself, something that Anemone liked.

 

“Hm, very well, don’t forget your words!” She said and turned around to leave, but just then Alexander caught her wrist, “Why don’t we work on that thing you asked me about.”

 

He was confident in himself so he considered her his woman already and the pressure from this bet will help push him along in bringing Boa Hancock to his side with success.

 

His words and actions were unexpected, but she did come to him for that, so she followed him to his bedroom treating it like a simple task, only to be taken by surprise when she was pushed onto the bed, on her back.

 

She let out a small yell, wondering what came over him to push her but her coming words were blocked by his mouth over her.

 

Anemone didn’t have any experience apart from the theory taught on the island, so she didn’t expect a kiss, the strange feelings awakened in her stomach, like hundreds of butterflies swarming inside her.

I want to thank Marcos Caio for being my new patron, thank you! Will work hard to not let people down!

Trying to write three novels may be harder than I thought, but not impossible, I did write two chapters in a day, but I had inspiration.

I hope to be able to keep this pace.

If you want faster release, longer chapters and better quality, then support me on Patreon! don't forget to leave a comment and smash that favorite button!

65