Chapter 36 – Night Attack
5.5k 16 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander dreamed about this situation, Robin’s breasts pushed against his chest as she leaned down to kiss him, he didn’t know where her boldness came from to create this unexpected scenario, but he welcomed it, nonetheless.

 

Waking up from his stupor, he couldn’t be on the receiving end for too long, moving his arms he took her in a tight embrace pushing her even more into himself, feelings her warmth pressing against his body. His arms roamed her body until they rested on her shapely ass, using a mild strength he massaged and grasped her ass with both hands causing Robin to gasp, breaking their wet kiss.

The fierce act left both parties excited and breathless, Alexander’s member was since long ago ready for battle, continuously grinding between Robin’s legs, causing Robin to occasionally push stronger against him as her body twitched.

 

The entire time their eyes were locked together, that was enough for them to understand each other’s feelings without the need for words. The eyes told more than mere words could.

 

This development wasn’t brought only by passion, although that played a big part, other feelings were frustration, sadness, jealousy. The complexity of Robin’s feelings was much more than Alexander’s, she had more reasons than he though for her out of character action.

 

Robin didn’t care much about him having another woman, that was to be expected from a strong captain, it was how this world worked, for example, who knew how many women Whitebeard had, she cared about herself not having a place beside Alexander and he didn’t even knew that before.

 

She couldn’t completely translate her feelings that caused her to be in a bad mood, the feelings caused by seeing Anemone and Alexander growing closer, despite her having meet him sooner. That was jealousy mixed with loneliness and a slight sense of crisis, she was more inexperienced than Alexander, she didn’t know what to do, so she tried to avoid its cause, but it didn’t work.

 

Everything was fine now, she felt his need for her through his body, his answers were clear and so were Robin’s. She also had a place to call home now, no more running.

 

They forgot where they were, before resuming their act, voices could be heard closing in on them, luckily the mainmast was blocking the newcomer’s line of sight. With some disappointment, Robin and Alexander stood up and tidied up their clothes in a hurry, while they didn’t have to hide their relationship, they also didn’t want to be seen like that.

 

“Captain! Robin!” The group formed by Poppy, Ivy and Elis greeted him and Robin when they saw them.

 

Alexander nodded at them while Robin also greeted them back.

 

“We were searching for you Robin.” Said Elis with her less formal tone.

 

Robin smiled to the lively girl, “Me? How can I help you?”

 

“We wanted to ask you to help us with our training.” The one that answered wasn’t Elis but the red-haired Poppy, the new girls were more comfortable interacting with them now that Anemone was so close to the captain.

 

Robin though for a short while before agreeing, “Very well.” The girls left Alexander behind as they left to do their things, only now he understood the meaning of blue balls.

 

Since they were training, he, as the captain, couldn’t slack, although lately that seemed to be all they did.

 

He summoned his Zanpakuto and began to slash the air, there was the trace of technique to his form and that was mostly thanks to his Zanpakuto’s spirit who beat him repeatedly in his spiritual world.

 

The training served to cool down his body and mind, together with the peace and tranquility of the sea it brought him to a meditative state.

 

He now was able to use more than 100.000.000 volts, his limit increased to 130.000.000 volts and that was a substantial increase. Since what happened with the self-proclaimed god him mind was calmer and clearer, he didn’t have any more abrupt changes in his personality, now what he wanted to do was follow his goal without distractions, though that didn’t depend only on himself.

 

A long distance behind his ship, another ship was chasing at full speed.

 

“How is possible that we still didn’t caught up with them?”, A loud voice could be heard on the entire ship as Monet expressed her frustration with the volume of her voice.

 

“I’m sorry lady Monet, it seems their ship is faster than us.” The one that answered her was the obedient Wafu, “We can only wait for them to dock somewhere before we can catch them.”

 

The frown on Monet’s face deepened, it already took much more time than they expected, if it continued like this then the young master will make them pay.

 

“Two days, if we don’t reach them in two days, we will have to tell young master and request help.” She didn’t want to do that, for them to not be able to catch someone in the west blue was a disgrace, but they couldn’t lose much more time like this, it wasn’t only about the fruit but also about the young master’s honor, not just anyone could steal something from the Donquixote Pirates and live.

 

Wafu on the side couldn’t help but gulp, if they failed something like this then the consequences would be painful.

 

Alexander didn’t know that he caused such frustration to an entire crew, nor would he have cared, he finished his training and left for his cabin, Anemone was busy so he couldn’t take care of his needs, since he had a taste he couldn’t go much time without tasting it again.

 

Suddenly he god a brilliant idea, Night Attack, since Robin left him blue balled then it was only right that he took his revenge tonight.

 

With a sinister smile he began to plan.

Robin was chatting with the girls in the living room when she felt a cold wind running across her back, she thought it was strange as there were no windows or doors open to create wind.

 

Night fell as Alexander though about new ways to use his ability, there were many ways to use electricity, it could be called limitless, it all depended on his imagination.

 

Looking through the window he saw it was late, by this time everyone should be asleep, it was also the perfect time for him to act.

 

After he took a fast shower, he didn’t go back to his room but sneaked like a thief, his target was Robin’s room, he was lucky that as the captain he could open any doors, no place was off limits to him.

 

Putting his hand on the handle of Robin’s door, he slowly turned it and opened the door, he slipped in on his tiptoes and closed the door behind him gently.

 

The room was dark, but he could still see enough, there he saw Robin in all her beauty, sleeping peacefully.

 

Now, he though, what to do.

 

Phew, here is the chapter, hope you enjoy it, as always I didn't edit it very well.

News, I have taken 11 days of holiday, in this time I will go back to my country to see my parents, I don't know if that means faster release or slower, I hope faster.

I changed my Patreon goal to 300$, that should be enough for me to begin writing full time, so support me if you like my work and want to see more frequent and longer chapters and better edited.

That said, enjoy and thanks for reading.

I also want to thank you all again for the support you showed for me to continue working on this, it means a lot to me, it means it is worth my time to continue writing. Thank you, you are beautiful!

This chapter's song. Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVq30bPq6I

Join me on discord, for anything.

https://discord.gg/DX2sw3

59