Chapter 37 – *Title at the end*
5.6k 11 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If Alexander’s steps weren’t so light, she would have been awoken by now, he mused, but even now, in such a moment, he knew that he was far from safe, Alexander believed her to have acquired a very light sleeping habit along her long years on the run, not that he had confirmed it, it was just a conjecture.

 

His breathing steady and slow, he calmed his heart who was going wild, he had never been under such stress before, even with what happened recently.

 

Then he almost slapped himself, why walk when he can float, sometimes overlooking the obvious is easy when you are not used to it.

 

Floating just above the floor, he slowly reached Robin’s bedside, but he encountered another obstacle in the form of a simple question “What now?”.

 

How to go about it? Was the question. He didn’t think about what to do next and now he was stuck. Looking at the sleeping Robin and the strands of hair flowing along her face, he was happy that he could see her like she was now, resting peacefully like any normal woman, as the moonlight shined upon her through the window, how many event had to fall in place for him to be here now.

 

He would have continued to admire her beauty if not for the fact that when he gazed upon her face again, he saw her watching him quietly, that was something that scared him more than he would be willing to admit.

 

“Hi?” He could only say that, not very smart even for himself, but he didn’t have time for anything else as he was caught by the neck of his clothes by Robin’s arm, stunned by the sudden development he failed to react in time, not like he could react any other way than to let Robin do what she wanted since he was caught like a thief.

 

With a strong pull he found himself in the same position as earlier on the deck, to his dismay. He wouldn’t be surprise by a beating, yet that wasn’t her intention. “I caught a thief.” Said Robin with a grin. Alexander was at a loss of words, he didn’t know where this side of her came from but despite the awkward position he found himself in, a certain part of his body liked it and it didn’t fail to react.

 

Alexander lacked the proper willpower to control that certain phenomenon, so he felt his manhood getting ready for battle between Robin’s legs as she was sitting on top of him.

 

Under stronger light he would have seen the blush appearing on Robin’s fair face, but in the darkness, he missed it and both their breaths became slightly more labored.

 

Alexander could still slightly see Robin’s figure in the faint light of the moonlight. Her long, dark, flowing hair, her generous bosom barely hidden by her nightgown, but mostly, what left the heaviest impression were her brilliant eyes that looked straight into his soul. Like that, they stayed lost in each other’s eyes for an unknown amount of time, but not for much as the spell was broken. He couldn’t remember who broke it, but they were soon intertwined in a very wet, loving kiss.

 

It was easy to get lost in the passion, and they were lost. The surrounding became dull as nothing else existed except them, and their needs.

 

They didn’t know who started it, nor did it matter, as they began to lose pieces of their clothing, more him than her as Robin’s bare chest and fair skin was revealed once her gown disappeared, only a pair of black panties remained to hide her last secret in front of him.

 

They became more needy, bare skin to skin contact between them, her soft breasts pushed against him, inciting Alexander to move his hands. He moved them in a gentle caress from her shoulders, to her waist, to her shapely buns. He kneaded her butt like someone would knead dough, only more tenderly, pushing her against his manhood as they both could feel the burning heat through the last piece of clothing separating them.

 

Feeling more audacious, Alexander slowly moved his hand inside her undergarment, waiting for her response. Feeling no hint of dissent from her, his hand moved further until he found the target as Robin’s body twitched violently.

 

Alexander was stunned at her wetness; not even Anemone could easily compare. He tried to slide her panties down but was stopped by Robin’s hand placed on his, then she slid her last obstacle down her long legs as she sat on top of him, displaying all of herself under the moonlight that now illuminated most of the room.

 

The scenery was beautiful beyond measure, something he was sure to not ever forget, she was perfect, so perfect that he had a hard time believing she was real, not just her body but also her temperament and character, everything was like a dream.

 

The woman of his dreams, someone whom he shouldn’t have been able to meet, was now on top of him, her legs in an ‘M’ shape with his dick raised between her legs, ready to battle.

 

As her hand rested on his chest, she observed him, as he observed her, speech was obsolete in such intimate moment.

Chapter 37 - Thief

Much time passed since last chapter, but I am now better prepared to undertake the hard quest of ero-writing, not good enough mind you, but better.

Lets welcome my new Patron, Scott Hogaboom. Thank you for your support! Another step towards my goal was taken, despite it being only a step, it is a true step.

I am now thinking of creating a ero-game, I have programming knowledge so it shouldn't be that difficult, I have also contacted the same artist that worked on the cover of this fanfic and they agreed to draw once I have the project designed. Now I have to think about the plot and for that I will use the patreon poll to decide.

Once again, thank you for reading Once Piece: Harem King and for your encouraging words!

68