Chapter 38 – Fighting night
6.9k 11 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t a position in which he felt very comfortable, but he could admire everything she had to offer, nothing was hidden, he wanted to move his hands along her gentle curves, like a painter would use his brush to paint a masterpiece, but laying on his back he couldn’t reach her, he could only caress her perfect feet. There was something rather intimate about the action, maybe because they were hidden from view most of the time.

 

Seeing his actions, Robin lifted her right foot in front of Alexander, he took her foot in his hands and brought it to his lips, kissing along its length and leaving wet trails with his tongue.

 

He didn’t think he had a foot fetish, but he wouldn’t deny that it had a certain charm and intimacy to it, he could feel that she was letting him do what he wanted with something most people hid.

 

Gently pushing her foot to the side, he lifted his upper body and embraced her waist and placed her in the same position he was before, only, he didn’t straddle her, he took hold of her knees with his hands and parted them.

 

Robin wasn’t embarrassed by displaying her flower to him whose face was so close, she felt a burning sensation in her chest.

 

Alexander could now take a closer look at her treasure and he made sure to memorize everything. He moved his head closer under Robin’s watching gaze, closer to the flower leaking sweet nectar. Robin threw her head backwards as his tongue brushed against her clitoris, her hand took hold of his head while her legs came together to block his advance. Her sensitivity was higher than most women, the stimulation being too much, too fast.

 

“S-Slower.” She moaned that word, having difficulty to speak. He wasn’t inexperienced anymore, his many hours of practice with Anemone helped him in reading a woman’s body language better. He changed his target and his tongue passed gently over her slit, her legs tightened around his head for an instant then relaxed as she unknowingly used her hand to press him closer to her. From time to time his tongue brushed slightly against her clit, inciting slight spasms and gasps from her, then, he thrusted it inside her. Robin’s upper body lifted from the bed as her legs crossed behind his head, locking it in place, her rosy lips opened in a wordless scream as the intense sensation brought by the violation washed over her.

 

To Alexander’s bewilderment, he could feel her folds spasming around his tongue, indicating that she reached orgasm, a strong one at that.

 

She fell back on the bed, her breath ragged and eyes closed, basking in the afterglow. While she recovered, Alexander moved in position between her legs, she was more than wet enough for the next part, he waited until her breath calmed and she opened her eyes, his spear was already painfully waiting and pointing at her entrance. She opened her legs further, giving Alexander easier access while also giving him her wordless invitation. He was on the verge of bursting, but this was more about her and their connection than lust. Pleasure, while important, was secondary to the bound they were creating, a bound where both were equal, it wasn’t just about one of them, they both gave and received.

 

The tip of his stiff shaft toyed with her slit, occasionally probing at her opening, but without invading her. Robin’s legs locked his waist and pulled him to her, but since his penis wasn’t in the right position, it slid above her pussy, brushing strongly against her clit and inciting a loud moan from Robin.

 

Seeing her intentions, he didn’t want to tease her more than necessary, bringing the tip of his stiff member into position, he looked in her eyes as he began to slowly penetrate her virgin land. While having a big penis may seem a gift, it wasn’t that good in such occasions where his partner was a virgin, they would feel more pain than pleasure on such occasion. Since this was her first time, she would remember it forever so he had to make it as pleasurable as possible for her, that was why since he couldn’t bring her pleasure with simple penetration, he had to do most of the work with his hands and mouth.

 

Alexander took hold of her breasts and began to suck on her cherries, at the same time he kneaded her breasts in a gentle put firm manner. Even with just half his dick inside her, the contractions of her vagina told him where her most sensitive spots were, what she loved most, what brought her the most pleasure.

 

He learned that reading a woman’s reactions was very important during such intimate acts, it wouldn’t lie and won’t hide her secrets to a good listener. Not Robin’s body for sure, her reactions were easy to spot, her sweet voice resounding through the room as her sweat flowed along her body, glistering in the moonlight. The stimulation on the tip of his member was such that he almost came without even thrusting, her tightness brought much stimulation, but not only to him as the sheets under them were soaked by her flowing nectar. Deducing that she was ready, he resumed his intrusion and he shortly ripped through her hymen, adding red to the flowing nectar.

 

She winced at the pain, but thanks to Alexander’s care it didn’t feel as painful as she thought it would. Robin felt the intrusion of the foreign shape inside her, not quite as unpleasant as she thought, not quite so hard to get used to. The pain faded fast, almost like a dream, his gentle movements began to bring her pleasure how she never felt before, he began to thrust slowly, then faster and faster until the sound of meat meeting meat resounded in the room illuminated by moonlight, for a long time the rhythmic sound resounded through room. Now more experienced than his first time, he began to thrust from different angles, watching her reactions, until he hit a certain spot after some time.

 

“mmmmmhhh!” Her response was the strongest so far, he felt her legs locking his waist pressing him inside with such force even he felt some pain despite his sturdy body. His dick met her end, kissing the entrance to her womb with fervor while her folds were contracting around his entire length, begging for his seed, and his seed they got. Too late to stop, unable to escape her leglock and too close to orgasm to stop it, he came inside her as deep as possible, violating her womb with seed.

 

The hot stream of liquid made her lose herself for a few moments, the warmth spreading through her abdomen bringing her a calm and tranquil feeling, the fact that he came inside her not yet registering.

 

His body collapsed on top of hers, still connected, as they shared another passionate round of kisses.

 

They basked in the afterglow for an unknown amount of time, happy to be together, until the ship shock them awake.

I want to thank Dex for becoming a patron, yet another step was taken! Goal, I see you on the horizon.

I took 2-3 hours to write this chapter and another 30 minutes to 'edit' it, sometimes I take a lot more, sometimes less, it all depends on my state of mind I found out. With time I get better at writing and faster and I wish to go full time as fast as I can, I'm thinking of switching to full time by the end of next year, even if we don't hit the goal on patreon, because I like writing, I like creating worlds and that has been so for as long as I remember, the fantastic has always been my close friend, never far from me and always supporting me.

Thanks for reading and being part of what I consider my small but nice 'fanbase'.

Check my patreon for stuff https://www.patreon.com/user?u=14370236

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/M4WthK

66