Chapter 35
475 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After complaining to Jorah many times about the little dragon's disobedience, he suggested that the two non-stop children "drop out" and just focus on teaching Big Black.

As long as Big Black is strong enough, Dany can use him to overpower and control Little White and Little Green.

Well, Jorah also thinks Dany's teaching helps the little dragon grow.

He told Dany that in the history of House Targaryen, dragons are not invincible, and there have been many dragon slaying incidents.

"The most famous is undoubtedly the death of Meraxes. Your ancestor Aegon, with the help of his two younger sisters, conquered the remaining six kingdoms except Dorne, but during the attack on Dorne Hellholt, Queen Rhaenys' dragon was accidentally shot through the eye by a scorpion arrow going through its brain and dragon Meraxes fell to the ground and died on the spot."

Jorah looked at the three little dragons that were flying in the sky in search of prey and sighed: "A vital point as small as the eyes can be hit, but the body and wings are often attacked. In any respect, they are too immature now."

Dany took some of Jorah's advice but didn't give up on Little White and Little Green completely.

In fact, faced with this situation, as long as the students from earth should know what to do.

Yes, divided the classes, fast and slow classes, rocket classes.

Big Black is an honor student, one of whom is in the rocket class; the other two are mischievous poor students, and getting a just getting their 'diploma' is enough to make mother Dany happy!

She herself is busy training dragons, and her Khalasar is not free.

The old men and the women searched the three white cities in turn for the wealth buried by the years.

The young and middle-aged go to the western mountain range to hunt in batches. In addition to the food for the her Warriors, they will also bring back smoked bacon.

Jorah taught Dothraki children Knight values at Dany's request.

To put it bluntly, Dothraki screamers are light cavalry.

The poor ability of a light cavalry to attack fortifications is known too even the uninformed Dany.

A Westeros' Knight in full body armor undoubtedly has more impact in battlefield survivability.

Dothraki just wear a sleeveless leather vest to fight with others, not really because they are brave as they claim.

The main reason is that they are poor, poor in all aspects, and the level of civilization and social system are very "poor".

No financial resources to buy armor, no ability to produce steel, no technology to forge armor.

In the Great Grass Sea, a suit of armor is worth far more than a screamer's life.

But it's different now, Dothraki have Dany.

She is bound to bring more advanced institutions to the Dothraki, which will greatly increase the Dothraki's productivity levels.

In the future, Dothraki will be able to have a large number of Knights, and in the future Dany will also need a large number of steel Knights who are loyal to herself.

Three months into Whitecloud, Dany happily raised a turnip as big as a fist in her hand, and loudly announced to the Dothraki around her: "The first batch of grain is about to mature, and we no longer have to worry about a famine!"

This world is really weird, the two-year-old turnips will bear fruit in three months – although it is a bit small, it is still amazing in such a hot environment.

But when she thought about the bizarre scene of peach trees blooming on one side of the orchard and dropping fruit on the other, she felt relieved.

It's Long Summer now!

In Long Summer, the poor will starve to death; in winter, the nobles will starve to death.

Dothraki didn't give her dignity, instead of cheering loudly, Aggo came out and loudly said: "Khaleesi, we are Dothraki, and Dothraki are not cowardly farmers.

I say, let's give up this city and go to the western mountain range for nomadic hunting."

"We have too many people, and the main rations for nomads – lambs and fat cattle, have been killed long ago, and only horses remain with very low meat yields.

And the uncertainty of hunting is too high, we need a steady source of food. We need this city that is safe and prosperous." Dany stared at him.

"There is no one else in the Red Waste, where is the danger?" Her Bloodrider was unconvinced.

"Report!"

With a long shout, a horse ran to the side of the farmland.

"Report, report Khaleesi, there is… someone is coming into our city." A Warrior on horseback shouted excitedly.

Aggo gets slapped by reality!

"It's all your fault." Dany gave him another look and asked Warrior, "Who's here? How many?"

"Three," The Dothraki Warrior looked strange, "They call themselves dragon seekers, and they also asked me if this is Whitecloud, a girl with of House Targaryen hatched a dragon."

"What?" a word in English.

"How is that possible? Are you sure they're asking about 'Whitecloud'?" she asked hastily.

"Yes, that's what that Shadowbinder said."

"Shadowbinder?" Dany was surprised again.

Although she named the city "Whitecloud", but until now she also thinks that no outsiders will come here, so the city gate does not have a plaque with "Whitecloud" at all.

And…

"Where's my dragon?" She looked up at the sky and asked the people around her, "Little White and Little Green, they flew back already?"

"No." Dothraki shook their heads.

Big Black is studying in the rocket class, the mission is heavier, and he is with Dany most of the time. At this point, he was standing on the saddle of the small silver horse, flapping his wings and looking at the people around him with deep red eyes.

Little White and Little Green are two naughty wild children who can't take cultural classes. They can only go to be sports special student. Well, Dany reduces their training courses and makes them to go hunting outside.

If you don't study hard, go out early to "work and earn money" to support yourself!

"Did they meet my dragon outside?" Dany touched the chin and thought, "But even if you see a dragon, how do you know it's Targaryen…"

"Khaleesi, they not only know that you are a Targaryen, but also call out the name of 'Daenerys'. It must be that Shadowbinder, the Sorcerers of Shadow Lands can use Prophecy Magic, it is known." The horsemen cried.

"Well, it is known." Aggo seriously nods.

"It is known." Dothraki's maid Jhiqui also agreed.

Here again…

Dany rolled her eyes quietly in her heart and said to Aggo: "Go and call Rakharo and Jhogo, yes, Ser Jorah is also called to come."

At this time, Jorah was teaching the children sword skills in the square. During this time, Dany also went to study for a while from time to time.

After a few months, she only exercised the basic sword skills, and she even improved the her attribute by a large margin.

Character: Daenerys Targaryen (15 years old)

Physique: very weak – weak

Skill: very weak – very weak

Well, it's still a weak chicken.

"Quaro, come meet the guests with me." She turned her head, looked towards the latter and asked, "You didn't let them into the city?"

"No, Khaleesi you I said that only with your permission can outsiders enter the city." Dothraki said quickly.

Dany was stunned. Did she say this order?

But after thinking about it for a while, it seems… as if she really said that when she just entered on the second day, she had said that when people put stones into the city gateway.

It's been a long time, hence she forgot, but she didn't expect Dothraki to strictly follow her orders.

Alas, although Dothraki have a straight temper, they always contradict her regardless of the occasion, but in terms of loyalty and execution, there is nothing to fault.

While riding down the street, Dany was thinking her thoughts through, and unconsciously their entire group had come to the city gate.

The wooden row city gate was hoisted high, and she took Quaro and another dozen screamers through the cramped city gateway and came to the outside of the city gate.

As soon as they got out of the city gate, Dany felt a sudden shock. Not to mention those three people, but their mounts turned out to be camels!

She is neither a strategist nor an elite politician, but she has a flexible mind and understands almost instantly: for Dothraki, it is the Red Waste of danger land, but for others, it is just a little harder to walk.

Red Waste is not a dangerous land, which means it is no longer a protective barrier for the little Khalasar.

This place is not safe!

Why is it so difficult for Dothraki to travel through the Red Waste?

Dany's entire group traveled all the way to the south. If she hadn't watched Bear Grylls wild survival show, 80% of them would have gone to death like the original Dany, yet why is this happening?

It's actually very simple, Dothraki's transportation is wrong.

Like a muscle-type off-road vehicle and a road car, they have different uses. If they are used in confusion… commuting to get off work in an off-road vehicle, you can spend enough fuel to buy a new car in a year; and driving a precious road car to challenge the wilderness without artificial roads, hehe, the moment you leave the road, it is estimated that you will lose a car.

Dothraki ride the prairie horses that are vigorous and powerful, and their impact, speed, and endurance are all first-class existences.

The Dothraki people have existed for thousands of years, and steppe horses have been bred for thousands of years. The Dothraki roam the grassy waters of the Dothraki Sea and the Great Plains of Noyne, and their steeds are made for this environment.

But they are only war horses suitable for grasslands, and their heat and drought tolerance is too poor to adapt to the Red Waste environment.

So Dany can't use them accurately, she can't squeeze the horsemen's physical strength so Khalasar can only walk 100 kilometers a day.

The camels, known as the "Boat of the Desert" traverse the wasteland of Devilgrass, just like walking in a nice environment.

"I'm Dragon Hatcher, Daenerys of House Targaryen. You are welcome, guests from afar, it's hot outside, let's go into the city." Dany didn't even ask their identity, after reporting her identity, she directly opened her mouth to invite them in.

The three camel riders were also polite, skillfully unbuttoning the shawls that were wrapped around their heads – fully equipped, and then introducing themselves one by one.

The man on the left with white skin and blue lips and withered cheek muscles said in gruff Dothraki language: "The Great Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, I am the Grand Warlock of Qarth, Pyat Pree."

He was talking to Dany, but his eyes were firmly on Big Black with his wings crossed over her head.

The bald and fat man in the middle is also very white, milky white, whiter than Dany, and on the side of his nose, which is very big, is inlaid a thumb-sized green Emerald.

He said in the Valyrian language popular in Free Cities: "Princess of Targaryen, thank you for your invitation, your kindness is as conspicuous as your beauty, my lord Xaro Xhoan Daxos, in the ranks of The Thirteen of Qarth ."

This guy was admiring Dany, but his eyes looked towards her as if he was evaluating the value of the goods.

But compared to the other two, Dany is more willing to deal with him, because only he has no power beyond the mundane.

10