Chapter 44
358 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Emperor Lo Bu assembled a Yi Ti army of 300,000 people and marched into the Plains of the Jogos Nhai in 13 small armies. They burned and killed all the way. They came completely for the purpose of killing. They killed anyone they saw, regardless of gender, age. They didn't even want to take slaves. Every Jhat tribe they encountered was easily reaped like wheat grass under a sickle.

Our families were slaughtered, our livestock plundered, our tribes set on fire. A once green savannah, turned into a black wasteland in the flames."

The old spot Dothraki paused, the hall fell into a dead silence, and after a while he sighed sadly: "One million people, During those times we lost at least a million people to it all, nine out of ten Jogos Nhai people on average, the Plains of the Jogos Nhai were weeping, and the blood of the Jogos Nhai that covered the ground was its tears."

"It's the great Jogos Nhai who finally won." Dany softly comforted.

Although Yi Ti has the name of Golden Empire, the Yi Ti people have nothing to do with China. It's customs, culture, race, religion, political system, etc. Almost all are different.

Well, even the world is different.

She held no sense of identity with Yi Ti, and of course, she has no sympathy for the Jogos Nhai, and comforting the aged Jogos Nhai is just out of the etiquette that the host should have towards the guests.

And she felt that Emperor Lo Bu was a bit reckless and not very smart.

Why did he lead the whole nation into the Plains of the Jogos Nhai?

Is it for murder?

The fundamental purpose is to stop the invasion of nomads from the root.

He can pull one group at a time, divide the "Jhat — Jhattar" political structure perfected by the Jogos Nhai, and train a group of naturalized Jogos Nhai to be traitors.

As long as the Jogos Nhai people cannot be pulled together, the nomads who are more backward in productivity than the Yi Ti will never become scourges again.

Murdering is useless, the prairie is there, the ground grows grass, the grass raises horses, the horses raise people, and many people gather into tribes.

Dead Xiongnu and Khitan people, after the Khitan people were absorbed, others filled the vacancy left by them, and then there are Mongolians…

An almost infinite loop.

"At that time, we really felt the danger of genocide, so the Jogos Nhai people united like never before, and all the tribes obeyed the great Jhattar Zhea." A turning point is coming.

Dany asked curiously: "Why did you unite under a Jhattar after such a desperate situation?"

More than one million people had already died, your reaction is really slow she complained.

"Sorry, Khaleesi, it's my fault for disrupting the order of the story." The old man waved his hands carelessly and said with emotion, "We didn't have the Jhattar system at that time. Like the Dothraki today, The Jhats of various tribes did their own things and fought with each other.

Emperor Lo Bu also helped us. His relentless slaughter forced us to change the rambling ethnic structure of the past. It came into being on behalf of the Jhattar."

Dany glanced at the Dothraki who were listening attentively in the hall, and wanted to shout to them loudly: Remember, it's important to focus here!

"Hey, I'm afraid you can't think of it, first Jhattar, Zhea, is a female Warrior. She was born a Warrior, with outstanding leadership qualities, and unified more than a thousand people of a hostile tribe in the shortest time. "

Dany was surprised and delighted that the first Jhattar was actually a woman, this…

Idiots, the story here is not only to be focused on, but also must be circled with a red pen, and when I go back, you have to write a review of more than 800 words for me. The thoughts in Dany's heart are roaring at her Dothraki warriors.

"Wonderful woman she really is a model for all women in the world to learn from." Dany still couldn't help showing some of her thoughts.

The old Jogos Nhai man didn't hear her thoughts beyond the words, only thinking she was really praising his ancestors, the old face with brown folds laughed like old tree bark under light.

"Emperor Lo Bu had been the lord of Yi Ti for some time, but Jhattar Zhea was braver and more tactical than him. Facing the situation that the enemy had besieged in multiple ways, she made a plan of 'being scattered, yet united together'.

Once dispersed, the tribesmen will be scattered and hidden, cutting off the possibility of the Yi Ti people to kill them on the spot. At the same time, the tribesmen scattered around also act as guerrilla fighters, burning grasslands, intercepting and killing the scouts and forage teams, cuting off the water and put them in a drought.

Khaleesi, you know, the situation was too critical at that time, and even if all our tribes were united, we would not be able to defeat even one of the thirteen-way armies of Emperor Lo Bu's head-on.

We may be able to win one, two, or even three , but we were exhausted, and it is was impossible to destroy all 13-way armies."

Dany thought and said, "So the Yi Ti people's forces are to be dispersed again?"

"Yes, the guerrilla forces in various places forced them to divide their forces, so Jhattar Zhea's 'one army' plan will be our place of strength.

She gathered all the elite Zorse Warriors in one place, no matter how the enemy came, she just went all the way, defeated the enemy with an absolute advantage, and she had almost no losses.

After using this method to eliminate the three armies in a row, Emperor Lo Bu finally began to prepare to change his strategy.

Not long after, the news that the fourth Yi Ti army was harassed by the guerrillas came into the emperor's tent, exactly the same as the previous three times.

Emperor Lo Bu judged that the main force of the Jogos Nhai people was near the 4th Route Army.

So he led his Imperial Family Guards approached the Fourth Route Army Station at a high speed, rushing towards it almost in a blur…

Hahaha, Emperor Lo Bu had no idea, this was the real purpose of Zhea.

The Yi Ti people want to exterminate the Jogos Nhai people, and Jhattar Zhea wanted to taste the sweetness of the wine of revenge, and she wanted to destroy the empire of Lo Bu.

There are many natural traps in the Jogos Nhai wilderness, on the way to the 4th Route Army, there was an excellent place for ambush.

In that battle, Emperor Lo Bu was wiped out, and even he was killed by the brave Jhattar Zhea.

Since then, the tide of battle had completely reversed, and the Yi Ti army without its emperor was like a dragon without a head.

Whenever the Zorse cavalry carried the crowned head of Emperor Lo Bu with a long spear, and when they came to the Yi Ti's formation, they would all be discouraged and half of the troops would collapse and flee without waiting for our cavalry to charge .

The formation of the other half of the army is like the milk bag of an Old Mother."

Dany secretly sighed then said, the Yi Ti people are really…

"hahaha…" The old Jogos Nhai raised his head and laughed wildly, as if after a few glasses of wine, he also became a Zorse Warrior under Zhea's command.

"None of them were spared, those who surrendered on their knees, and those who ran away on horseback were all killed by Zorse cavalry. One after another were hunted. The wilderness is so big, and they are not natives, where can they escape?

At first, they went deep into the Plains of the Jogos Nhai, vowing to kill every herdsman. At that time, the wasteland far from Yi Ti by several thousands miles had become the graveyard of a 300,000 strong army.

Killing all the invading Yi Ti people is not the end, but a new beginning.

Jhattar Zhea led thousands of Zorse calvary to and fro in Yi Ti, and no one could stop her, plus the Yi Ti really had no more soldiers.

In such a few amount of years, Yi Ti paid off the blood debt of Lo Bu for slaughtering millions of Jogos Nhai people tenfold, and the Scarlet Dynasty of the Lo Clan family came to an end.

Zhea, who was gradually exhausted from killing and plundering, returned to the grassland with countless slaves and treasures. Since then, only the Jogos Nhai people have plundered others, and no other nation has dared to invade the prairie."

Ser Jorah curl his lip, the entire Yi Ti has less than 10 million people, where are you going to kill 10 times more people?

Dany said directly to Dothraki: "You must Remember the glorious deeds of Jogos Nhai Jhattar Zhea."

This is no longer a matter of highlighting and encircling the red circle. It must be singled out as a title of a gorgeous chapter.

It is best to let all Dothraki too have the illusion of 'Khaleesi Dany = Jhattar Zhea'.

It's a pity she came up with the idea too early.

The old Jogos Nhai man continued: "Our Jhattar has a treasure handed down from generation to generation, it was Jhattar Zhea who had the flesh removed from Lo Bu's bone and the skull be dipped in gold and made a drinking cup.

If Khaleesi is visiting the Plains of the Jogos Nhai one day, I think Jhattar will use it to entertain you."

That's really thoughtful, thank you for telling me this in advance, I will definitely not be a guest of you in the future.

"Oh, I remember." Jorah's face suddenly became stunned, and his eyes looked towards the old Jogos Nhai. "A few days ago, I met an oriental mother and son in the dock area. Their sea boat was about to leave the port, and the little boy was lying on the side of the boat. up, clamoring to go down to see the Pyromancer's acrobatics.

The mother threatened him with a low voice and said 'If you are not obedient, I will give you to Zhea Zorseface after dark tonight', and the child heard it and immediately kept quiet out of fear. His face turned in fright, and he didn't dare to make trouble again.

Is that Zhea Zorseface the ancestor Jhattar in your clan? Or just the same name?"

"hahaha…" The old Jogos Nhai said proudly with a smile: "The mother and son must be Yi Ti people in silk robes, right?"

Jorah shook his head and said, "I've been living in the western continent before and couldn't tell of the eastern race. However, their clothes are indeed different from ours, very distinctive and aristocratic."

"It must be businessmen from the Golden Empire. Thousands of years later, Jhattar Zhea is still remembered by the Yi Ti people. Mothers whisper her name and use those twisted horror stories to intimidate mischievous children."

Zhea Zorseface is just one of the names, alongside Zhea the Cruel, and because she had no children in her life, they also call her Zhea the Barren ."

The old man's attitude was casual, not the slightest bit angered by those appellations, Dany could even see the hidden smugness in his eyes.

Just listening to those names, any man facing Zhea The Barren probably could not raise.

So, she can't get pregnant even if she wants to!

Dany doesn't want to be called 'Dany the Infertile ', 'Dany the Cruel ', 'Zorse ….' Oh, it should be 'Dany Horseface'.

This should also be emphasized, but it is not the Dothraki who do it, but Dany reminds herself top be cautious.

Well, in the future, the profession of historian must be sorted out.

What is 'Number One Beauty', 'the flower of the high ridge that all men in the world can't reach',' Faithful Saintes', Dany of 'wisdom as sun, beauty as moon', 'kind mother ', 'mother of free people', 'torchbearer of the light of civilization', etc. can all be part of her posthumous title…..cough cough, the posthumous title has a few hundred characters.

By the way, "Singular Emperor of All Ages" can also be borrowed.

Thinking of this, Dany couldn't help but put a strange smile on the corner of hher mouth, Zhea is not as good as her after all!

Well, even if people call her Zorseface, their skin is still not as thick as her…

6