Awakened World 2
637 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlotte right now sips her tea, then she looks at me.

"So... you are saying you don't know how you can use the Electric Ability even your Awakened Core destroyed or more you don't even know what is the awakened core Right?" she said.

"Right, Today I just felt an energy, and when I try to move energy electric sparks happen."

"That's the energy is a Mana," Charlotte said. sitting elegantly on the sofa and in hand a cup of tea. She looks at me with her sharp eyes of hers.

Now she didn't look cute, but she looks like an elegant woman.

"Charlotte... can you tell me about you and other awakened people... you know I don't know anything about this awakened world?"

Charlotte chuckled, she looks at me again turn back into her child mode she laughs,

"Haha... Do you know Noah? You're the first ordinary human who is surrounded by awakened people but doesn't know anything about awakened ones," she said. And laugh.

Whatever reason she is laughing about, I ignored it since I heard I'm surrounded by awakened people. So my guess is right mom, dad and I think elder sis is also an awakened one.

"Your mom, dad, sister, your ex-girlfriend, your best friend Asher, and Ava is awakened one from a child and they never let you suspect a thing about the Awakened World, that is hilarious," Charlotte laughed.

My body shivered at the name of Asher. he disappeared 6 years ago without any warning. I desperately try to find him by whatever means I had but I could never be able to find him Ava and Emma know along where Asher was, but they two never told me and kept it hidden.

"Asher," I whispered, "do you know where can I find Asher?"

Charlotte stops laughing and looks at me. After a brief silence, she says,

"Forget it. Although Everyone knows Asher's location, not everyone can see him. He is the king of the fifth generation. If you wanna see him, then first make your name known.

"Oh yeah, I forget to tell you that Emma is the queen of the Fifth generation and also more than half of people believe that Ava is the real queen she just isn't fighting with Emma because she is her best friend and you know what most interesting." Charlotte looks at me with expectations in her eyes.

I sigh, "What?"

Charlotte grinned as she said, "The most interesting thing is that Asher beat Emma and Ava at the same time and he won, not only won but he won overwhelmingly," She stops for a moment then grin and said, "Hehe, So how do you feel knowing your friends are at top of the pyramid and you're the at lowest."

I look down and saw the floor. I thought about some things and decide I had to work hard. I can't let myself behind them. I had to catch up with them, but what should I do to become stronger?

[FOLLW THE ELESEED SYSTEM GUIDANCE AND ELESEED SYSTEM WILL MAKE YOU STRONGEST IN THIS WORLD]

Eleseed system? yes with system I can surely catch up with Ava, Emma, and Asher. I feel my heart racing. I put my hand on my heart and feel my heart thumping.

"Oh yeah, if you think hard work will eventually be made you the same as them, then forgot it they have talent, teachers, cultivate technique and also they trained when they were little children so you can never get the same level as them, after all, they are still working hard to get stronger and get into top 10 of national rank,"

I heard Charlotte as I move head and got a heart attack; I saw Charlotte just towel warping around her body, and this towel is also very short to her boobs to just hiding her main parts and other parts exposed, and when she raise her hand above to set her wet hair made it more erotic. Should I take a picture?

I admire her for two three seconds before coming back to my thoughts.

This isn't working after seeing the second most erotic scene in my life. I can't wrap my head around my thoughts. My mind just keeps wondering about Charlotte's alluring body, which was only wrapped with a towel, and how the hell did she get into a towel and get a shower this fast?

But eventually, I'm able to focus on my thoughts and I know Charlotte is right. I can't be at the same level as them. Even though I knew nothing about the awakened world and how the power system works and I also never saw any awakened one fight but one thing I'm sure of is, Asher is powerful, in my whole life I and Asher fight all the time but I never once win against him and I'm sure he never uses the awakens power.

I can't even beat him when he didn't use awakens power, then beating him when he uses awakened power and that is also when he trained awakens power 19 or so years. And I just got the awakened power, so it's obvious I can't beat him.

I sigh. "What a headache?"

"Noah, Um... this feels awkward, but can hear me out?" I heard a soft woman's voice.

I turn my head and saw the woman who wear the off-shoulder top. She looked down, holding one arm. Black hair sliding on one side to her perfect boobs fit her slender body and when she raises her head, I saw a beautiful pair of sparkling eyes and other beautiful facial features that make her stand out in the crowd.

"Oh, welcome to my house, Ava-Chan. I always wanted you to come here, but you just never come. Then why did you come today?" Charlotte jumped off the cheerful humming as she comes behind Ava in an instant and hug her.

Ava's sparkled eyes glowed more and the room temperature drops like crazy. From Ava's body, cold gas leaked around.

"Ava, why are making the house cold? Do you know winter is ongoing? We don't want more cold here," Charlotte smiling said. As she releases the hug and tip-top back away from Ava,

The next floor around Charlotte froze, and then ice spread all over the house. freeze everything I saw Charlotte become an ice sculptor.

I was amazed by this ice sculpture, since Charlotte is still wearing the towel and when she gets frozen her towel slides down a little, or more than a little since I can see her whole boobs expose her red perky nipple, and white big boobs.

14