Ch. 89 – Headmaster
1.2k 17 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wait, that didn’t kill them? How!?

[Warning! Unauthorized violence against protected species detected. Restraining system support to individual [#Insert name here#] ]

Ugh, not this again! And it even diminished power of an already sent attack! What sort of bulls*it is that!? Hey you, the one who created this unfair system, I want to complain! Don’t go trying scaring me with lightnings, I definitely can take them on now! Well, maybe not that one… maybe not now… I’M SORRY OKAY!?

Phew, fortunately I wasn’t targeted, maybe it wasn’t even aimed at me in the first place and it may have been just a sign that a storm is going to start? If yes, then let me just kill these bastards first and then I will have to seek some shelter since I don’t want to get wet.

Tch, this guy is still blocking my way, I don’t think I can beat him with the system’s help restricted. For some reason, I also don’t really want to fight him, and even more than that, I don’t want him killed. There’s this weird feeling of bond when I look at him, and also a similar feeling I have when thinking of Felicia, one of them being my property.

I can understand why I would feel that way about Felicia since she’s so similar to a pet, but why for a random old guy? I mean he looks nice, definitely gives off a nice grandpa vibes, but it’s still mysterious why would he belong to me. Ahhh, my head hurts, I’ll just take him as my pet for real, he can be useful for fighting humans.

“Huh? What’s with this title?”

Don’t “huh” me! You belong to me now, and now go kill these murderers! Oh, I guess he’s a normal guy and can’t hear my thoughts, that’s surprising taking into account all of these monstrous existences I’ve been meeting for a while. I guess I will have to use my new mouth.

“Yoh.. COUGH COUGH”

Screw it, it’s too hard. [Telepathy]!

[“You, you’re my pet now! Now go kill them!”]

“So that’s why I got a title calling me a pet… unfortunately, I can’t kill my own students, and I can’t let you do that either.”

Tch, so he won’t cooperate. I don’t really want Felicia to kill humans, they look too similar to her and the experience of killing one of your own people can be quite traumatic. Now what to do, I definitely can’t fight that guy, and if these “students” of his wake up, they will be too hard to kill with these restrictions on me. Let’s lay some groundwork at first.

[“Then bring me the sword.”]

I’m pretty sure he caught what I meant by a sword. The one that Arthur held, one made out of my own sibling’s body, one that humans should never have in their possession. Oho, he’s getting scared, it doesn’t look like he’s aware of my power being locked away. He’s probably also thinking that I can repeat the trick with a fog from earlier, but unfortunately I have no idea how the hell that happened.

“Unfortunately, I can’t do that too, if our superiors find out we lost the sword, the life of my students will be in danger.”

What? With that guy protecting them they will still be in danger? I can’t even appraise him properly and his level is higher than two hundred, and yet he’s saying that there will be problems if I take the sword? Something’s feels fishy here.

[“Then take me with you, you will just tell them that I have the sword. Good luck for them getting it back.”]

Oho, he’s surprised but he’s definitely thinking it through. Maybe he’s under some sort of contract and can’t go against his superiors? There’s nothing like that restraining me, and I’m pretty confident I can blow up… wait… I CAN’T! Ahh, but I still have my trusted cat that can protect me by borrowing my mana, there’s no way we will lose against anyone when together.

“But why would you willingly go with us to the human city.”

I need to kill your students and your leaders, yeah, as if I would say it.

[“My cat needs to go to school”]

He froze. There’s no way he will believe me is there? He looked at Felicia, and then back at me, and smiled.

“I would be glad to teach her.”

What? He accepted it? That easily? Did I stimulate his inner teacher or something?

“But I still won’t let you harm any of my students. As for leaders, do what you want.”

Tch, so he noticed huh? Wait, what did he say? I can do what I want in regards other than his students? Now I will only have to wait until he let’s them out of his sights, and find then killing them all would definitely be possible! Well, maybe I won’t kill them all, they looked to weak to inconvenience my mother in fight, even if she was weakened, so Arthur was the only one responsible for killing her.

I chucked another energy ball at him for a good measure, it was hard to compress it without the system’s help, and the power lacked, but for some reason, my upper half still managed to do it. Maybe it has something to do with this demi god thing. Unfortunately, just as I threw it, the guy in front of me swatted it to the side, rendering my effort useless.

Suddenly, and unexpected person showed up.

“Well, this might be a bit awkward after all this killing and anger, but did you guys really forget dungeon bosses respawn?”

What’s this crazy goddess rambling on about?

33