Ch. 93 – Pervert parade
1k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly, under influence of the amazing smell coming from the old mans cooking the students started waking up. They were clearly confused and tense, but upon seeing that nobody of their colleagues died they relaxed somehow. The visible lack of humans other than them should probably be scary, but it looked like they didn’t really care about the adults.

Arthur was still unconscious, probably after losing an arm, but the rest of them already woke up. The girls were chatting among each other, turning their heads to me from time to time with pretty clear look of excitation on their faces. They probably didn’t see my lower half from their place.

The first one to approach was a lanky guy with short blonde hair.

“Yo, headmaster, who’s this pretty girl?”

Is he stupid?

“… She’s a monster who massacred our attack force.”

“Oh come on, don’t joke like that. A girl with that level of beauty can’t possibly be a … monster!?”

When he was close enough he finally saw my spider half. I smiled deviously at his surprise, it was pretty fun to surprise people like that. Actually, did he just try to pick me up with these cheesy lines about beauty? If yes, then you need to try more, and not with words but with food. Look at this old man, he knows how to cook and he’s already my pet!

“It doesn’t matter if she’s a monster, the beauty is all that matters!”

A pervert then. That explains a lot. I protectively moved Felicia, that sat close to me just before, a bit further from him. Suddenly a girl came and smacked the guy to the back of his head. It would probably seem adequate, but the fact that he ended up quite comedically landing on his face after that, I wondered if he’s actually okay. Did he really just make a hole in the ground?

“Lex you hopeless pervert, can’t you see you’re scaring the girls? Girls? Kyaaaa! What is this monster!?”

Another rude one it seems. At this point I’m tempted to just go back to the nest and rest there, but then I wouldn’t get to eat the old mans food and wouldn’t be able to destroy the humans that sent the army after my mother. I already spared the students with obviously weird influx of mercy, but even if I don’t feel like it in the future, some people just have to be killed.

“She’s the current owner of the nest we just attacked. We have a temporary truce, but if you can, please don’t ever let Arthur come close to her. He’ll die.”

Wow that’s rude! True but still rude! Even Felicia had the same thoughts about it and she glared at the old man fiercely. It would probably be a good idea not to let Arthur get close to her too, but if we don’t let them know then the chances he’ll die will shift in our favor.

“Cute…”

Huh? What was that?

Huh? Where did Felicia go?

Why it that woman holding my catgir?!

“How can a creature that cute exist in this world!”

She was hugging my Felicia and rubbing her cheeks with her. The catkin was clearly as confused as me, not only at the speed of which she was caught but also at the strength of the obvious child predator. She couldn’t get out of her grasp no matter how much she tried, which was weird if you considered how high Felicia’s stats were.

“Please forgive her, she can’t hold herself back in front of cute things”

Well, that’s understandable, Felicia is a cute child after all, but why is there a spark of envy in my heart? Well, it doesn’t really matter, there’s no way that girl can hold Felicia for long no matter how strong she is. My catkin is a genius after all.

Suddenly thick roots sprouted from the ground, binding the legs of Felicia’s natural predator and yanked her into the air making her let go of the catkin.

“What is this, let me go!”

She got what she deserved I guess. My cat returned to me and hid in my arms while hissing at the girl which was now hanging legs up in the air.

“Eva please, at this point you’re not that different from Lex that you despise so much.”

“It’s not like I despise that idiot…”

Why did she blush while saying that?

“Hmm, interesting…”

Why do I feel a sudden chill? I nearly jumped when something touched back of my spider torso and was ready to attack when I saw the perpetrator. She was another student of the old man, a girl with a giant pair of glasses on her face, and by the looks of it, another pervert.

“There are no records on a monster whose body is halfway human… There were humanoid spiders but that’s different.. A new species? But I can’t appraise her… I need more information…”

She was muttering to herself while paying me no mind. I felt genuinely scared, like my dignity as a being was being stripped from me, putting my maiden purity in danger. Is there no normal student in this freak class?

29