Ch. 94 – It’s getting harder to name the chapters
988 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[“Touch me again and I will kill you”]

She was really starting to get on my nerve, I only ever let Felicia touch me like that and now a perverted stranger was feeling up my behind with obscene grin on her face.

“IT CAN TALK!?”

That’s it, I’m killing her. Or at least I would if the old man wouldn’t suddenly stop cooking and wouldn’t start looking at me weirdly. I swear, he has some sort of power to stop me from doing whatever I want, I don’t even know why do I take him into consideration when I decide what to do. Well, I guess I might be afraid of him a bit, It’s not like I’m stronger than him, I just have some techniques he’s scared of because he doesn’t know I can’t really use them again.

Yeah, that black smoke was an one-time thingy, I’m still not sure how it happened but it was helpful in more than one way. I had other moves like extreme explosion, but it wasn’t really that versatile so unless it was absolutely necessary I would like to never fight that guy. The system working against me when I fight humans is something I have to consider more than ever right now, because in human city it will be constantly restricting me.

Now that I’m a demigod, I can probably still dish out a considerable power, but that won’t help me when facing someone really strong, and if I want to kill the higher ups of the city, then there probably will be a lot of strong guards. Maybe if I mastered magic with my infinite mana, then the problem would be solved, but for now I had to somehow stop creating magic stones when I worked on the bigger scale. Atom manipulation was a bit too slow after all, to consider it usable on a high level fight.

In worst case scenario, I could probably create a void projectile the size of the city and simply erase it. That thingy is as effective as my golden mana explosion and most likely won’t be as easily detected when charging up.

Oho, that girl got scolded by the old man. She was rude to me, so she got what she deserved.

“I had no idea there were sentient monsters… that’s a groundbreaking discovery!”

Wow, that girl is wrong in the head. I mean she took the scolding of this old man who can make sun blind by making it stare into his eyes like it was nothing! And she’s saying that she didn’t know monsters can think too? That’s ridiculous… well not really. Apart from my mother and the ancient dragon, there were maybe two or three monsters I met that could count as sentient.

I mean, you need to be ridiculously strong as a monster to gain intelligence, unless you are a freak like me who’s connected to the system. Where humans live, there shouldn’t really be any monsters like that, because the humans would have gone extinct a long time ago. These students most likely thought that attacking my mother was just an another extermination quest for a simple killing machine.

Why didn’t the old man tell them that this notion was wrong? Did he want to spare them from trauma of killing another intelligent being? Or was it the caped guy who instructed him again to be passive? I really need to catch him and kick his ass so he would explain why does he appear everywhere and meddle with people.

Well, for now I will need to get a bit further away from that girl or my chastity will really end up being in danger. It was easier said than done though, because with my every move to escape her she just followed like a little duck after its mother. It took me about a minute to fully lose patience with her and after that time, I just ended up throwing her beyond the horizon.

Having taken the annoyance out of the picture I turned my head to check if the dinner was ready and WHAT THE F**K!? How did she get back here that quickly!? I swear I just saw her disappearing beyond the line of trees and now she was just sitting right next to me again!? What kind of magic is that? Teleportation? Some kind of anchoring? I want to know how to do that too!

While I was getting confused about how the weird girl working, the old man finally finished his cooking. Even though I was so hungry, I couldn’t help but savor the food I was given. I swear I never cried that much when I experienced that taste, it was incomparable to the monster’s meat and much better than the dried meat I tried earlier.

For the first time I actually thought it was worth sparing these useless students, if that means I can eat food like that every day, then they can live all they want, I don’t care about them anymore. I will kill Arthur a bit later too, because I need a plan to make this old man ignore his death. I can’t lose this taste after all.

Ahh, it’s so good to be alive.

29