Ch. 98 – New neighbors
638 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First thing I did after making sure my cat won’t cause any more trouble was to lay in bed and relax. It wasn’t nearly as comfortable as my webs, but it still was pretty comfortable and I wasn’t going to start draping this apartment in my silk. There was also this smell permeating the whole place reminding me a bit of flowers which clearly irritated Felicia as she was walking around and sneezing.

It was pretty comical sight, but as she was about to do something about it I promptly stopped her (and her magic formation). I couldn’t just let her destroy the whole building because she had a sneezing fit, but I also couldn’t leave her like that, so using my mana I manipulated the air in the apartment and promptly exchanged it with the one from outside getting rid of the smell.

Come to think of it, my magic always was kind of weird. Normally people have those magical attributes that decide what magic they can use, and when they do, they just create attuned mana that has all the properties of said attribute. If you were to take control over this mana, or simply disrupt its nature, then it would become entirely harmless.

I, on the other hand can’t do that. When I use mana with the mind of using an attribute, all that comes out is some sort of magic crystal. Sure it can be useful, but when I don’t use skills all it can do is bash someone on the head. Apart from that, there’s that thing about me being able to control my surroundings with the use of mana.

By now, I’m pretty sure that Felicia at least can’t do it, so since she uses normal magic can mean that it’s somehow special. I can influence any substance around me to do what I want, I can manipulate atoms, create particles and get rid of said substance entirely. But the question is, why? From what I know, to make a substance, the godly mana is needed, and to influence it after creation shouldn’t really be possible with the mortal one.

And even though I can somehow use godly mana now, the golden one, I can’t really achieve creation on a bigger scale. It again comes out as a crystal, even though I already managed to create something small. It’s probably going to be a bit useful in the future, but for now I think my only use of the golden mana will be to cause the explosions with it. After all, it’s pretty destructive.

Suddenly I heard a loud knocking on the door and my train of thought got disrupted. I didn’t even manage to get up before Felicia was opening them, and when she did, one of the student girls stormed inside. If I’m not mistaken, this one’s name is Liza and she’s the pervert who was feeling me up before.

And now actually too.

“Hey how does your body work? How can a monster be so cute!? How did you turn your spider half into human legs? Can I dissect you?”

Wow I think I just heard something dangerous there. Well, I didn’t want to risk being cut up, so I simply stood up, grabbed the girl by the collar, walked to the window Felicia opened before and yes, I threw her out.

“Is this chitin armor on your legs? So you didn’t simply turn into human? You just molded your spider half to look humanoid?”

WHAT THE F***!??!?!

How did she get behind me when I just threw her out of at least 30th story!? I quickly grabbed her again, and this time threw her out with all my strength. It’s not like I got creeped out… but yes I kind of did.

“Anyway, I just came to check on you girls. If there’s anything you want, don’t hesitate to call me!”

And she’s gone. There’s just one of this girl right? I’m not dealing with a set of identical triplets? How did she come back instantly after getting thrown out like that!? Am I going insane? I lied on the bed again, this time to cool off after this unpleasant exchange. One would think that after getting as strong as me, you wouldn’t be surprised by little tricks, but after that girl, I’m sure the world is much bigger than I initially thought.

Well, I’m still pretty confident I can kill her without even moving closer.

“Oh, and Arthur might try to cause trouble with you when he wakes up.”

GYAAAA!!!!

Wow, that’s a noise I’ve never expected to make. JUST GO AWAY YOU PERVERTED WOMAN!! Oh, she has already left again. Slumping onto the bed again I sighed, no matter how strong one becomes, situations like that can still shorten one’s lifespan. It wasn’t even that long since I was scared of monsters in the dungeon, and now a kid makes my heart jump…

I just hope she won’t make a habit of this.

Suddenly, there was another knocking on the door and before I could stop her, Felicia opened them again. This time however, it wasn’t that girl who came in. That guy Arthur actually had the gall to show up before me.

“Give me back my sword you wretched monster!”

He shouted as he swung a spare one. Well, if a sheep comes into a wolf’s den willingly, that sheep can only blame itself for its own stupidity. Just like with the girl before, I grabbed him by his collar and yeeted him out of the window.

[Obtained enough experience. Level risen to 137]
[Conditions fulfilled. Gained title [Hero killer] ]

Looks like I’ve been pretty close to leveling up again. Well, that’s one thing off the head, I think I will have a nap now, living with humans is pretty tiring.

26