Table of Contents
1.7k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology

Note: All stories that will appear in this anthology, along with some exclusives, are already available in an itch.io bundle for only 50¢ per story!
If you'd like to support the authors or just can't wait, that bundle is for you!

Otherwise, give this anthology a follow, and over the next two months the following stories will be released:

Table of Contents

Thirteen cover

Thirteen — by yd12k — #1 — October 1st

A short story about a newly thirteen-year-old and their feelings towards and throughout the day.

Owen is Scared cover

Owen is Scared — by Dark Sun Morrigan — #2 — October 3rd

A short story about an /x/ poster who is haunted by something from his past and possibly his future.

For Another's Touch cover

For Another's Touch — by mogust — #3 — October 5th

Emotions are one thing, understanding them another. But perhaps, on this night, things might change. A short story about a familiar coming to some realizations about, well, everything.

A New Leaf cover

A New Leaf — by Rewq — #4 — October 7th

Love is not picky. It cares not for setting, backgrounds or timing. It doesn't care if you're in a slightly dodgy chatroom. It doesn't care that wood nymphs love bathing in the sun, while vampires hate it. And love definitely doesn't care if you're ready for it. Sometimes love strikes and we just have to make the most of it.

The White Night cover

The White Night — by Blittsen — #5 — October 9th

A detective in 1950 Leichester takes a case from a mysterious woman that leads to a harrowing tale involving creatures from beyond our world and comprehension.

Creatures of the Night cover

Creatures of the Night — by Zoe Storm — #6 — October 11th

A girl sees another girl get harassed in a club, and goes to help her; they get to talking, and hit it off. Sounds boring? Well, what if one of those girls was...

Town Pariah cover

Town Pariah — by Mackenzie — #7 — October 13th

A short story about a girl whose life is forever altered when she visits her girlfriend on the one night a year that she is allowed to: Halloween.

An Ace Breakfast cover

An Ace Breakfast — by Visual_Skirt — #8 — October 15th

A succubus gets sent on a goodwill mission to a sex repulsed asexual's apartment. This is the ensuing chaos.

A Loki Trade cover

A Loki Trade — by Beedok — #9 — October 17th - October 23rd

A run in with an ancient Norse artifact leads to two strangers waking up in each other's bodies. Matthew is finding having a female body less uncomfortable than expected, though. While his trade partner is clearly enjoying having a masculine one, and seems to look a little guilty about that.

Will they find they're happy this way? (Spoilers: yes, the answer is yes. This is tag 'transgender' after all. =P )

Future Me Problems cover

Future Me Problems — by Rainbow — #10 — October 25th

A trans girl and two eggs go to a Halloween party, only for it to turn out it's hosted by a witch that then casts the spell that turns people into what they're dressed up. One egg came dressed as a girl and is high on euphoria, but what if the other came without a costume?

Skinsuit cover

Skinsuit — by CycleLunar — #11 — October 27th

Chris, a college student with violent intrusive thoughts, has begun strongly identifying with certain types of horror movie slashers. This escalates on meeting Andrea, a peer in literature class he finds himself both attracted to and deeply jealous of. Simultaneously fascinated and utterly terrified by the seeming inevitability that he will act on his darkest impulses and murder his new friend, Chris nevertheless accepts Andrea's invitation to a Halloween party.

Lily's Torrent Part 1 cover

Lily's Torrent Part 1 — by maelucky — #12 — October 29th - Nov 10th

Christianity is full of religious fan fiction taken as canonical sourcing, like Dante's Inferno. misconceived preconceptions based on politically biased value driven propaganda. Such texts might pull on real beliefs and research but are easily used to convey the authors own beliefs as those held by the authors of holy texts. I'm doing one of those!!! /hardly joking /light hearted

Attempting to create something more based on judeo pagan traditions and belief, and on the beliefs of shared cultures and religions, Lily's Torrent is a story about a young transwoman sent to hell seeking to escape. Running away from her seemingly perfect life, unfulfilled and afraid, this egg inadvertently makes a deal with a devil. bypassing entirely the land of the dead that humans are normally sent to, Logan is sent to the land of demons under the servitude of Orias a great marquis of hell and lord of fertility and sadism. There she will learn the value of ones true name and be molded into a vampiric demon feed by lust. Finally the sexual object she always felt she needed to be to deserve love to be useful to be herself, she seeks to return to the world she left behind to be with the one person she loves the most. Aided by her fellow children of Lilith Asteroth Astarte, she must venture through 4 cardinal chambers or hell to seek redemption in Jabulqa Paristan. A tragic tale about the dangers or associating oneself with demons that seeks to give empathy to djinn while still emphasizing the harm that can be done to a mortal soul.

A Girl, a House, and a Secret cover

A Girl, a House, and a Secret — by Trismegistus Shandy — #13 — Nov 12th - Nov 18th

Fired from her teaching job after being outed as trans, Jenny Brand was offered a tutoring job for a disabled child of a wealthy family.  But why so much secrecy surrounding the job? 

The Seamstress cover

The Seamstress — by Evelyn Spite — #14 — Nov 20th

An egg is forcibly transitioned by a sleep paralysis demon.

Hallowtide cover

Hallowtide — by QuillRabbit — #15 — Nov 22nd

Jasmine is bullied into going into the woods on Halloween to search for will-o-the-wisps. Believing it to be a stupid tradition where the seniors scare the neighborhood, she does so, and ends up in a party for the spirits of trans childhoods, who invite her to try out something different for a night.

Witchness Protection Program cover

Witchness Protection Program — by Foundling_Fae — #16 — Nov 24th

When someone needs to go into witness protection in a magical universe, sometimes that just means unexpected things come to light.

A fluffy short story for just a little bit of comfort.

Vanished cover

Vanished — by Zoe Storm — #17 — Nov 26th

Seven months after most of the men on Earth mysteriously vanished, two agents try to find out exactly what happened, and if they can, maybe, reverse it.

Bad Blood cover

Bad Blood — by Chiri Vulpes — #18 — Nov 28th

Finally freed from their mortal prison, the newborn immortal discovers that something has gone awry. They awoke too soon, and that... could be the end of it all.

18