Lily’s Torrent Part 1 — by maelucky — #12 (The Birds and the Snakes)
274 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12

Lily's Torrent Part 1 cover

Lily's Torrent Part 1 (The Birds and the Snakes)

by maelucky

Christianity is full of religious fan fiction taken as canonical sourcing, like Dante's Inferno. misconceived preconceptions based on politically biased value driven propaganda. Such texts might pull on real beliefs and research but are easily used to convey the authors own beliefs as those held by the authors of holy texts. I'm doing one of those!!! /hardly joking /light hearted

Attempting to create something more based on judeo pagan traditions and belief, and on the beliefs of shared cultures and religions, Lily's Torrent is a story about a young transwoman sent to hell seeking to escape. Running away from her seemingly perfect life, unfulfilled and afraid, this egg inadvertently makes a deal with a devil. bypassing entirely the land of the dead that humans are normally sent to, Logan is sent to the land of demons under the servitude of Orias a great marquis of hell and lord of fertility and sadism. There she will learn the value of ones true name and be molded into a vampiric demon feed by lust. Finally the sexual object she always felt she needed to be to deserve love to be useful to be herself, she seeks to return to the world she left behind to be with the one person she loves the most. Aided by her fellow children of Lilith Asteroth Astarte, she must venture through 4 cardinal chambers or hell to seek redemption in Jabulqa Paristan. A tragic tale about the dangers or associating oneself with demons that seeks to give empathy to djinn while still emphasizing the harm that can be done to a mortal soul.

While this story has a lot of erotica elements it is a horror story first and foremost. There is gore there is sex and there are tragic consequences. Reader beware!!!!!!!

Content Warnings

Gore, sex, pregnancy, religious imagery

[collapse]

 

"Hey, uh… Why did you make me a girl?" I ask, following Orias down the halls of the massive decaying mansion around us filled with emeralds and various green gems. 

"I didn't." He says, as he walks with his legs and slithers with his tail. "Only the God Ra of many names, and none has the power to do so." 

"What? But my body, you made it… um…"

"I made not your body nor chose your gender naive little one."

"You gave me breasts!"

"That I did, yes, how do you like them?"

"I- I mean they're very nice. I'm really grateful, don't misunderstand. I just… it feels so… me, so natural. It's just making me feel… stuff. I'm confused I guess I thought it was just the rush of the sex but… even now just walking these halls I don't want to ever not feel like this. I feel so confused."

Orias stops in his tracks, and turns around to face me.

"You are my servitor child, but I cannot be the master of this specific journey of yours. I understand the feeling though, of wanting a form to never end. I am of several forms, I do not abide fantastical ideas of gender as do you humans. There is a great pleasure however, in the human soul. Through it I can channel my truest self. None so true has this been for me than when I am within women whom men are within themselves. When I'm channeling the soul of women, and mating with handsome men such as the late king Solomon… it is a sin I would and have betrayed eternal paradise for. Not that I don't enjoy personally pleasuring women like yourself, but being a woman fucking a man is quite an exquisite experience. It can be hard to reconcile feelings of euphoria in one form when you are of many masks. My advice is this: If you feel finally comfortable and happy in your own skin for whatever reason, enjoy it while you can."

"Okay…"

"This is the first stop of our tour." Orias says, walking forward a bit more and sitting in front of an old door. "Before you meet the rest of my concubines and servitors you must meet yourself."

The door swings open without as much as a glance from either of us. Inside is a large full length silver mirror. Having only gotten a small look while on the table, I want nothing more than to see how I look now but doubt creeps into my mind.

"What if I don't like what I see?"

"You will."

"How do you know?"

"I'm an all powerful underworld god of divination." Orias says, plainly stretching and yawning, clearly already bored with the conversation. 

And he was right! Before me, instead of an underweight brunette with a bob cut is an amazing woman covered in short blonde fur across her legs, back and arms. Despite my typical aversion to body hair, for some reason this was different, cute, comfortable. Swaying happily behind me were two long tails. One a powerful thick tail with a luxurious tuft of hair at the end like a lion's. The other tail growing out of the first was long and thin and covered in scales. Instead of swaying the snake like appendage curls around the other tail, or wraps around my thighs. My hips are significantly larger than before, and my slit drips with my own juices and his. My calves end in hard leathery skin and long talon equipped digits. Colorful wings flutter reflexively from beyond my shoulders. Draping across my shoulders was my new glorious mane, and on the top of my head rests two short corkscrew horns. I feel a warmth in my loins, but another emotion swells in my chest. I am, for a moment, so very far away from Hell, as I feel a warm trickle down my cheeks. My vision clouds, but I see slowly in the mirror tears roll down my cheeks. I try and fail to catch them all with the closed palm of my hands, as I suddenly feel the overwhelm wrack my body. 

From behind me, a woman forms from bat. Slithering up to my side I feel arms embrace me, my wings folded close to my form.

"No truer a sin has been committed in Hell than making a beautiful woman like you cry. What dismays you so, sister?" she asks, as i rest against her clavicle.

"My whole life… I've considered myself one thing, and denied any evidence to the contrary… but today, right now, seeing myself like this, seeing me feeling the way I… I feel… I can't go back. I can't deny myself any longer." I manage to articulate, through choked sobs.

"All life is linear, sister. One can never venture back, only forward. Come with me, perhaps with us you can find comfort as you grieve what is past." She says, guiding me from the room with little more than a couch and a mirror. 

"Ah I see you have found another of your kind, a fellow lilum under my care." Says a tall unfamiliar man with flushed blueish green skin.

Like a man decayed, wrapped in vines and robes stood this stranger. Kinky black hair flows down from his head in waves, and he speaks to me as if he himself molded my body and soul. His similarity to the sienna colored man I first saw above me in my initial moments in hell and his still snake like lower bipedal body, the only clear tells of who this stranger is. Orias guides the two of us further down the halls as he monologues. As my tears reside, paying little attention to the man from lion, I realize for the first time the form of the woman who seeks to comfort me. With an arm wrapped around me still this large naked woman stands almost a head above me. Her feet, unlike mine, are covered from calf to talon in thick soft brown fur. Her legs bend digitigrade as do mine, but her hips lead up into a scattering of scales skewed to one side. Scales and feathers part around her sex up her plump belly and full buxom breasts like the Red Sea. Smaller scales frame her neck and face and in place of hair are thick reptilian coils that fall around her head, unalive and plainly inhuman. Reddish brown and black wings follow and surround us, and she looks down at me with eyes that convey sympathy but underlie a much more predatory gaze.

Her arm, that had at some point unbeknownst to me, been removed from around my neck and wrapped around my waist slowly inches itself lower. The man lion whose dried seed still coats me speaks of Isis, and the power of crystals as I am caught, trapped helpless in this woman's gaze. Her face somehow manages to maintain a look of genuine care and concern, but hunger slowly seeps in desperation coating her expression. My new full chest rises and falls at an increasing rate seeing the lust settle into her face. I can feel it in my bones, and what had only recently overwhelmed me and caused me sorrow becomes distant thought. Her hand rests now on my lower back, and the urge to jump her bones spreads like fire across my body into my every muscle. Her hand now firmly on my buttox, as her face betrays shame, guilt and apology. As I turn to face her, my own hand on her waist, I can't help but rub my thighs together. My other hand anxious runs along my thigh as I resist the urge to explore my sex or hers right here in the hallway. The woman in front of me notices, and guides my hand with hers up to her jaw. The same hand snakes around to grasp my other cheek, and pull me closer as I take my cue and lean in for a taste of her lips.

"Children, come. I encourage your enthusiasm, but please starve yourself for a few feet more." Orias interrupts, now much further down the hall motioning with his staff towards an open door.

Moans of pleasure erupt from the open room, as I realize the hunger he references is quite literal. In place of a gut I feel a growling emptiness from within my loins that nearly doubles me over in pain.

"Yes, Osiris. He's right dear." She says, planting a small kiss on my lips. "Let us share our pleasure with others.

 

See more of maelucky's work:

Scribble Hub

Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12
Follow to catch Lily's Torrent Part 1 (Feeding Frenzy) on November 8th
Support the authors and get instant access to all stories and more for only 50¢ per story
6