Lily’s Torrent Part 1 — by maelucky — #12 (Feeding Frenzy)
239 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12

Lily's Torrent Part 1 cover

Lily's Torrent Part 1 (Feeding Frenzy)

by maelucky

Christianity is full of religious fan fiction taken as canonical sourcing, like Dante's Inferno. misconceived preconceptions based on politically biased value driven propaganda. Such texts might pull on real beliefs and research but are easily used to convey the authors own beliefs as those held by the authors of holy texts. I'm doing one of those!!! /hardly joking /light hearted

Attempting to create something more based on judeo pagan traditions and belief, and on the beliefs of shared cultures and religions, Lily's Torrent is a story about a young transwoman sent to hell seeking to escape. Running away from her seemingly perfect life, unfulfilled and afraid, this egg inadvertently makes a deal with a devil. bypassing entirely the land of the dead that humans are normally sent to, Logan is sent to the land of demons under the servitude of Orias a great marquis of hell and lord of fertility and sadism. There she will learn the value of ones true name and be molded into a vampiric demon feed by lust. Finally the sexual object she always felt she needed to be to deserve love to be useful to be herself, she seeks to return to the world she left behind to be with the one person she loves the most. Aided by her fellow children of Lilith Asteroth Astarte, she must venture through 4 cardinal chambers or hell to seek redemption in Jabulqa Paristan. A tragic tale about the dangers or associating oneself with demons that seeks to give empathy to djinn while still emphasizing the harm that can be done to a mortal soul.

While this story has a lot of erotica elements it is a horror story first and foremost. There is gore there is sex and there are tragic consequences. Reader beware!!!!!!!

Content Warnings

Gore, sex, pregnancy, religious imagery

[collapse]

 

Orias yanks a black haired woman back by her neck with his crook, and I see for the first time any creature that looks remotely human, aside from Orias himself.The ghoul gray skinned hindi woman is pulled so swiftly from the lion maned handlebar goat horned man she was kissing and fucking that shes demounted. A rotund pregnant woman with large black wings and a wolf's three eyed head seizes the opportunity and places herself between the two, sitting her ass down on the giant goat's penis and plunging her girldick in the seemingly normal woman and sinking her teeth into her neck. Orias flails the human looking woman from behind and suddenly I realize this living corpse has her feet on backwards, flexing against the floor with her legs wide open like a bird on a perch. I am profoundly repulsed by the uncanny horror unfolding in front of me and yet my loans hunger and their elicited moans remind me of how horny and needy I feel at the core of my being.

Like on the stone tablet once again with Orias my new master a numbing shock fades and tingles. The tingle sends a shiver down my spine and my sex drools as I lean back into the arms of the lilith from the hall. I shudder as the tingling sensation ebbs and flows. I reach for my sex to find the source of the climbing sensation, only to find my demonic sister's fingers sliding across my clit and between my lips. How long had she been masturbating me without my notice? I wonder, as she grabs my thighs and lifts me in the air with an inhuman strength. Beneath me I feel a bulbous head kiss my lips. She did not always have a dick I am sure of it, recalling having been inside her with my fingers just a few moments before and yet here I slide down her silky smooth cock.

"How do you like her new form Lily?" She asks, as I gasp and moan trying to rut up against her.

She moves further into the room with me as if I am but a cocksleeve. I see multitudes of demons fucking vicariously with each other, some in groups of 3 some im four, none a solitary pair. As I bounce up and down on my fellow sister's cock our moans mix and I see over her shoulder a sickly looking woman with one ass and three legs eating out the ass of the woman inside me. Her horns are long, sharp, thin, curved and are the only visible parts of her head from beneath the tail of the knight who lances me. She licks the length of my lover's thighs and tail with a tongue that seems almost a quarter the length of her own furry bull's tail. My fixation on the three armed woman performing analingus is momentarily disrupted as the lilitu from the hall lifts me off of her. I fall forward in fear only to have my bust rest on the glorious furry chest of a tiger faced man who had came into our fuck circle at some point unbeknownst the me. I wrap my arms around this stranger's neck, one hand petting the fur on the back of his neck, as I sink my face into the crook of his neck. A large growl is heard as I sink my teeth into his neck.

"You smell so dearly of human." He growls, as two hands on either side of my hips turn me clockwise.

I reluctantly release an arm from one side and my teeth from the predator's neck as I am turned to once again face my serpentine bird sister. My needy sex aching with empty is once again filled by the snake coil haired womans beautiful thick cock, as I feel the tip of the handsome claw footed mans head touch my starfish. I waste no time battling the woman's strong snake-like tongue with my own, as my hand claws at the scales on her neck. Our mouths depart from their desperate battle as the tiger man pulls back hard on my wings, and takes a chunk out of the back of my neck. I scream in pain as his curved thorny cock slides all the way into my ass. 

"Ow, fuck!" I scream.

"It's only fair" He gargles, my blood spilling from his maw.

Tears stream down my face as I am fucked in both holes, the sharp pain mixes with the pleasure into an uneasy overwhelming feeling. My split tails wrap tightly around the other lilum's waist in a desperate attempt at comfort and safety. It's hard to see through my tears, but I vaguely notice groups of demons forming a small circle around the four of us. Six demons position themselves mouth to pussy mouth to ass around us, as I feel the lady of the lake's cock twitch and her grip on my hips tighten. She finishes inside me, shooting rope after rope into my hungry snatch, as demons on the outside interact with those in the circle. 

The overwhelming pain and pleasure leaves me able to do much as all aside from sob and moan. My eyes gloss over as the tiger man lifts me from himself and the other, as she suckles at my slit and its leaking fluids. Agony flees my lips, as I'm lowered by strong animal hands onto two sharp hooks that pierce through the connective skin on my wings. My tails instinctively wrap around the cat like a bullwhip seeking to collapse his larynx.

"You motherfucker!" I wail, when a quick sharp hot pain hits my ass.

I jump as my sex twitches, and my legs close around the woman on my mound pushing her further in. Another quick slap comes from the flail and my tail releases the orange feline persecutor. With a crook he is pulled back and sent to the floor. He wastes little time finding his place at his lord's feet, as the multi limbed girl long since has for the other lilith.

"You're hostile. I love it my child, use it let it fuel you" Orias hisses in my ear, as he grabs my arms from behind me.

"Worry not, we are in a temple of healing. The rakshaas has done nothing you can't recover from here."

Orias guides my hands into metal cuffs suspended from the same chains that hold my wings in the air. I wince as the tight cuffs close my wrists behind my head. His sandpaper touch scrapes across the back of my neck as his clawed human hands lightly graze my breasts. The hot pain in my chest mixes with the heat of the lust in my chest, as I writhe under his light touch. Orias rounds my body, and slides his head below my waist between my legs. The other Lily separates from my moist cunt as he slides in front of her, my legs resting on his shoulders with a view of his glorious locks. He locks lips with the woman exchanging her fluids and mine from her mouth to his. With one arm he grabs her serpentine coils from behind and another reaches up for another pair of cuffs as one of my legs slips off his shoulder. He pulls her to her knees and the rakshaas joins the ever growing sex circle, as Orias' legs join into one large powerful tail. He clasps one cuff on my left leg as he turns from me. He lifts the toe suckling multilimbed woman from the floor with his crook and guides her across the circle, as he clasps my other foot.

The nagging empty in my loins grows once again as I'm left alone hanging in the air. Demons scatter the floor forming a six sided star becoming a tangle of limbs. Legs wrap under arms, arms around asses. Orias lifts the snow capped feather calved woman by her hair and lowers the slit that was moments ago her cock onto the dick of a pregnant woman with five long curled horns framing her face covered in snakes, her arms a burnt charcoal color. She idly gives me a wave in a cumdrunk daze. Across from her sits another lilitu with the face of a lion. Her head is framed by long silky gold feathers that become shorter and more scale-like as they flow down her body. Her wings are the most angelic looking in the room but her quickly rising and falling tits easily distract from them as she bounces on the knotted cock of the winged dog woman beneath her. Orias slithers behind the two ladies taking his place at the top of the star-shaped unholy orgy, as two large dicks emerge from his reptilian cloaca The woman on either side devours the cocks of their lord.

My body aches and fatigues and my eyes feel red and inflamed. I have a warm trickling from a gash in my neck that sparkles a constant source of pain along with my wings sore from staying in one positioned and gaping bloody and open. The pain from my wings, chest and neck pales to the hunger pains. Being filled with seed used and caressed seems to fill me with strength and sate my hunger lust. I squirm trying anything to somehow scratch the itch that radiates out into me. The cuffs spread my legs out, but I try desperately to rub my thighs together. Someone seems to take the message as I feel two familiar sharp thorns press against my ass as a lamias dick expands from the base of her cloaca pressing up against my gaping anus, still wet from feline precum. The furry serpentine woman's equally scaly top half wraps around my side to view me, as she rolls herself into me slowly in and out. Her face and paws alone are unscaled and furry. Her large paws unfold around my waist thick strong multi digit phalanges. Her all too human face is covered in the same short fur framing her cat like eyes and broad nose bridge. her hair cascades down in long curled locks around her breasts. The scales on her breasts unfold around her areolas like flower petals.

"I do so love it when new members join the family." She purrs, rubbing the side of her face against my collarbone. 

Her other paw scrapes lightly against the open wound on my neck. I scream, as she pulls out and slams back in, while nibbling my ear. When I open my eyes I see a large black shadow falling fast onto us. My breath hitches in a moment of anticipatory fear, and gets lost in my throat as the lamia assaults me. The large man shaped weight lands on the chains shaking me and the lamia from our reverie. The hooks yank my arms and wings up violently, widening the cursed painful gauges. My legs fly up as well, folding me entirely in half, sliding me up and off the cock in the upswing and taking me all the way to the base in the downswing. as the panther headed man with thick taloned feet slides the chains length the lamia hisses and lunges at him. She aims to bite at his shoulder, but he recoils before she has a chance and swats at her snout. The added weight digs into my wings. Were there not a bone there I'm convinced my wings would be torn free by now. The lamia pulls away from the man on my chest, fallen from the skies, and speeds up her pace dispassionately.

He straddles my lap, with his paws on my shoulders. The lamia has slithered between my legs, her dick still in my ass as the weight on the chains is shifted. I am laying almost flat on my back with my legs suspended much higher in the air. The panther crawls forward on his hands and knees across my chest and forearms. His long slim paws curl around the chains that hold my wings up as his knees rest on my chest. I can barely breathe as he spreads his legs open.

"I hope you'll excuse my impulsiveness. I am so very eager to meet you." He says, sliding his legs between my arms and my neck pressing his damp furry mound against my face. 

 

See more of maelucky's work:

Scribble Hub

Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12
Follow to catch Lily's Torrent Part 1 (Lilies of the Lake) on November 10th
Support the authors and get instant access to all stories and more for only 50¢ per story
7