CHAPTER 3
2.7k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good Morning Onee-chan." There was only Serafall in the room. Sona was already in the human world, and Lord and Lady Sitri... Anyway, where they are is none of my business.

"Good Morning No-chan." As soon as Serafall saw me, she jumped on me and started to hug me. But our height difference does not happen face to face. Serafall is 1.60 while I'm 1.90.

"Onee-chan I have news for you."

"Nani?"

As soon as I unfurled my wings, Serafall's mouth fell open in surprise.

"As you can see Onee-chan. My demonic powers have been awakened and even as far as I control my wings count and demonic power, I am now an ultimate class devil."

Tears began to flow from Serafall's eyes.

"O-Onee-chan why are you crying." I asked with wory.

"Because I'm happy No-chan. No one will be able to look down on you anymore." Serafall said and jumped on me and knocked us both down as she used some force. She started rubbing her face on the floor in my face and hugging me.

We stayed that way for a while until Serafall calmed down.

After a while, Serafall calmed down and got up from me.

"Let's let everyone know, No-chan. My brother, the person everyone thinks weak, became an 18-year-old Ultimate class demon. I'm going to slap this news in everyone's face." Serafall said excitedly.

"Actually, Onee-chan, I want to keep it a secret for now. And I want to go to Kuoh academy in the human world."

"Eeeehhh? Why?"

"Because if they find out now, they send people just to take advantage of me and I don't want such a thing. In the human world, I sincerely want to find comrades who will stay with me and support each other just because we are friends or lovers."

"I understand. Yeah, those old geeks sure do. Ok, I will enroll you in Kuoh academy as soon as possible. I will also train you to use your power and hide your demonic power."

"Thank you Onee-chan."

I trained from Serafall all day long. She also taught me how to use my water and ice powers, but because she couldn't use the power of destruction, she couldn't train me on it. But eh I already have dozens of ultimate class skills and thanks to my resistance skills, I can't be harmed either.

The next day, she suddenly brought me the papers for the school enrollment. There's nothing that can stop Serafall when she wants to, especially when it comes to her siblings.

The next day I left home to go to school, but Serafall asked me to wait for her. In any case, Serafall will send me to the human world. Because although I can teleport thanks to my ultimate skills, I haven't been in the human world before and I don't want to accidentally appear inside a wall. After a while, a teleportation circle suddenly appeared in front of me, and Serafall appeared from within, dressed in the usual Mahou Shojo attire. She had a box in her hand.

"No-chan, this is your gift. I hope you find comrades."

I understood what was in the box from Serafall's sentence. There are certain, evil pieces in it.

"Thank you Onee-chan you're the best."

"Right."

"But is it okay? Is it okay to establish an illegal peerage?"

"It's not illegal. After all, I'm a maou and I'm the one who gave these to you, so you've been completely sanctioned by a demon lord."

"Thanks."

I opened the box and there were evil pieces inside.

[Would you like to merge with the evil pieces?]

As soon as I touched the evil pieces, the system message appeared.

'Yes.'

[You have successfully merged with the evil pieces. You have successfully connected with other Evil pieces. You become King of 1 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops and 8 Pawns.]

"Thanks Onee-chan. Now I can establish my own peerage."

"Do your best. Your Onee-chan supports you. There are too many beautiful girls in the human world. So you can build yourself a harem."

"H-Harem?!"

"Certainly. Oh even maybe you can get Ria-chan."

"Ria-chan?"

"Oh of course you don't know. I'm talking about Rias Gremory."

"Rias Gremory?! Are you talking about Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess?!"

"Yep she is in that school too."

"I don't know him. I will treat her as she treated me."

"Don't worry she is a nice girl. Well, let's go now."

A teleportation spell formed on the ground and I suddenly found myself in the human world.

"Although I want to come too, I have a lot of work to do, hug So-tan for me, okay? The school is just ahead, give these papers to the principal first, then find the student council and they will do the necessary things anyway." Serafall said and leaved.

'I'm so excited I'm going to school for the first time in 18 years. I got all my education at home either by Serafall or by Sona.' While I was thinking, I had already entered the school boundary. The girls around were looking at me and blushing. I was getting envious looks from men.

After a while I went inside the school and started looking around, until...

*Bump

I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell to the ground.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking ahead." I apologized.

"Ara ara~ Fufufufuf... Don't worry. Are you a new student?"

'Legendary Ara ara and even that chuckle could it be...'

And as soon as I looked ahead, I saw her. With long black hair tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, and this voluptuous figure, I'm sure she's Akeno Himejima.

"Y-Yes, I am the new student. I was looking for the principal's office."

"Ara ara~ Then you want me to show you the way?"

"If you do not mind. Thank you."

"Fufufufufufuf... By the way what is your name?"

"Oh my name is Noir. You can call me Noir directly."

"Okay Noir-kun my name is Akeno."

"I'm glad to meet you."

Akeno started to take me to the principal's office. I was following Akeno right behind her.

'She is so beautiful.' I thought.

After a while we arrived in front of the principal's office.

"This is the principal's office."

"Thank you. And do you know where the student council room is?"

"If you go this way, you will come across Noir-kun."

"Thank you Akeno-san, I hope we meet again."

"Yeah me too Noir-kun."

Then Akeno left and I entered the principal's office. I gave the papers to the school principal and he said he has completed the registration process. After giving me my class and things like my number, he told me to go to the student council to get my syllabus.

'I'm coming sis.' I thought.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

77