CHAPTER 4
2.7k 9 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akeno started to take me to the principal's office. I was following Akeno right behind her.

'She is so beautiful.' I thought.

After a while we arrived in front of the principal's office.

"This is the principal's office."

"Thank you. And do you know where the student council room is?"

"If you go this way, you will come across Noir-kun."

"Thank you Akeno-san, I hope we meet again."

"Yeah me too Noir-kun."

Then Akeno left and I entered the principal's office. I gave the papers to the school principal and he said he has completed the registration process. After giving me my class and things like my number, he told me to go to the student council to get my syllabus.

'I'm coming sis.' I thought.

I went in the direction Akeno described, and after a while, a sign saying student council and a door appeared before me.

*Knock Knock

"Come in." I heard Sona's voice.

"Excuse me."

"Eeeehhhh Noir!"

"Hello sis."

"Kaichou do you know him?" A beautiful girl with long dark hair, light brown eyes and glasses asked.

"Tsubaki, this is my brother Noir, whom I told you about earlier."

Tsubaki and all the other girls in the room were staring at Noir, eyes wide with surprise.

"Sorry for not recognizing you, Noir Sitri." Tsubaki apologized with a small bow.

"Hahahahahahaha... No need and I'm not a Sitri. My name is Noir Leviathan. You can call me Noir, we're the same age after all."

"So Noir why did you came? Did my father and mother send you?"

"Do you think I'm going to do anything those two say, Sona?" I asked back.

Everyone in the room understood at that moment that Noir does not like Lord and Lady Sitri at all.

"Then why did you came?"

"Why do you think I come to a school? Of course, I will now study at this school."

"Eeehhh?" Sona, always known as the calm, had lost her composure.

"Come on, hug your brother, we'll be studying at the same school now. Also, my class is probably the same as yours."

"Noir, you know the human world is very dangerous. Born without any demonic power, you may be harmed. And if you get hurt, most likely my Onee-sama will declare war on the world."

"Sona, were you this worried about your brother? But do not worry. Isn't everyone here part of your peerage and trustworthy?"

"Of course you can trust everyone here."

"Okay then let me show you." I said, stood up and stood right in the middle of the room, revealing all 8 wings.

Everyone in the room opened their eyes in shock. Even in surprise, Sona's glasses fell off.

"Hahahahahah... Let me introduce myself ones again. I'm Ultimate class devil Noir Leviathan."

""U-Ultimate class?!"" Sona and Tsubaki said with shock.

"Yep."

"Sigh... Can you explain? How you can now become a Ultimate class devil when you had no magic power before?" Sona asked.

"So, when I was born, my magic power put my body against my weaknesses.

it was constantly being used to develop against it, so it was constantly running out, so I couldn't feel any magic power from the outside and I couldn't use it either. But a few days ago, my body was finished recovering from its weaknesses and I regained my true power."

"I-I see. You mean weakness?"

"I developed resistance to holy attacks, natural attacks, mental and spiritual attacks."

'There is more, but I can't say everything.'

"..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone in the room remained silent.

"So Sona, how about a hug to your wonderful brother here?" I said with smile.

"Classes will start soon, I'll give you the syllabus." Sona said and started looking at a few pieces of paper.

"You're always so cold, Sona. Come on, your brother's here, can't you be at least a little more excited?" I said depressed.

Sona finished shuffling the papers and handed me a paper.

"This is your syllabus. The next lesson will start soon."

"Fine I'm leaving now but..." Immediately after, I quickly went to Sona and hugged her.

"What was that for?"

"That was from Onee-sama." After I finished the hug, I said while walking to the door.

I walked out the door and started walking towards my classroom.

---------------------------------

(Student Council's room)

Sona was leaning back in her chair. And she had a small smile on her face.

'My brother finally got stronger. He already had a unique sword skill, and now he is a Ultimate class demon. In fact, I am very happy that we will be in the same school and class with him now. I've liked him since I was little, so I beat my previous fiancee at chess and broke off our engagement. Just because of this, I didn't hold Noir too close to myself because if someone found out they would attack Noir in the underworld and my family would probably not care.' Sona thought.

'I wonder where he will stay, if a place is not arranged, should I invite him to my house?' Sona thought.

Sona's cheeks were starting to turn slightly red as she thought about it.

"Kaichou." The voices of Tsubaki and the other girls in the room snapped Sona out of her thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Kaichou, your cheeks are flushed. Or could it be because of your hot brother who just left?" A girl with shoulder-length, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes, said. This girl is Tomoe Meguri.

"D-Don't be ridiculous Tomoe."

"Fufufufufufuf... Okkay Kaichou. But you have to be fast Kaichou, with that look it will take him a few minutes at most to make himself a girlfriend at school." Tomoe said and everyone goes back to work.

Of course, there was so much going through Sona's mind that she couldn't concentrate on work.

Of course, everyone in the room noticed that. And they began to send secret little smiles.

'But Noir was really handsome.' That was the common thought of all the girls in the room.

----------------------------------------

I went to the classroom and waited in front of the door for the teacher to come.

After a while, the teacher came and the lesson started.

"Hello students, a new student is joining our class today. Noir-kun."

I entered the classroom.

"Hello. My name is Noir Leviathan. Nice to meet you. You can call me Noir. I hope we get along well."

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

76