CHAPTER 6
2.2k 13 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I heard the knock on the door, I immediately went downstairs and checked who was coming from the intercom. And the person who came was Sona.

"Welcome sis. Come in."

"Hello Noir. Your house is beautiful." Sona came in with a package in her hand. Sona looked really pretty with a green outfit on and short denim shorts and long socks underneath.

(Sona's clothes: https://ibb.co/tQxsgjS )

"Sona, you look so beautiful."

"O-Oh T-Thanks."

I took Sona into the living room.

"So Sona, what are you doing here at this hour? Of course you can stay as long as you want."

"I-I just b-brought you a housewarming present." Sona said and held out the package she was holding.

"Hahahahahahah... Thank you." I took the package and put it on the table, then I went to the kitchen and took some macarons from the cabinet, put them on a plate, and went back to the living room.

Normally, I cook my own meals, but today I just moved home so I didn't buy my kitchen supplies, so I bought a few meals and sweets from the market. Of course, I didn't miss to buy it because it was Sona's favorite sweet macaroon.

"Eeehhh? Macaroons?"

"I know you like these so I bought them on the way. I'll do it myself the next time you come."

'Will he do it himself next time? It's like a gentleman husband preparing dinner for his wife who comes home.' Sona's cheeks flushed as she thought.

*Munch munch

Sona began to pop the macaroons into her mouth to hide her blushing.

*Chuckle

"What are you looking for?" Sona said while eating macaroons.

"Nothing it's just you look so cute."

"Eeehh? Who is cute? I'm not cute at all!" Sona denied while blushing.

"Pfffftttt... Hahahahahahaha..."

"Don't laugh!" Suddenly Sona threw a small cushion of the sofa at me.

And that's how we spent some time as siblings.

"I have to go now." Sona said.

"Why? There are enough rooms, you can stay here."

"There's school tomorrow and I didn't bring my clothes, I'll stay another time." Sona said while her cheeks reddening.

"Okay. I will escort you home."

"No need, actually I can go myself."

"No, I'm coming with you."

"Ugh... Fine!" Knowing there was no way to make me give up, Sona gave up.

"The ultimate class devil Noir Leviathan will escort this young lady home." I said, bowing slightly like a butler.

(picture: https://ibb.co/LYVdT0V )

"Then it can't be helped." Sona said as her cheeks turned red.

Then we left the house and started walking towards Sona's house. We could teleport if we wanted to, but since it was my first time to the human world, Sona told me to see around so we set off from my house to Sona's house at night. Sona was hugging my arm and we looked like a couple out for a night out.

Because it was night, the roads were mostly empty, but we still bumped into a few people once in a while, and when he saw us, I got envious glances from the boys, while I got blushing looks from the girls. I could even hear the conversations of other couples we saw.

"That man is very tall and very handsome."

"The girl is also very cute and beautiful. Are they lovers?"

"Of course they are, look, the girl hugs the guy's arm and looks very happy. I'm jealous."

"Hey! I'm your boyfriend. But I still understand."

"Hey!"

Many couples had started arguing this way, and hearing their conversation made Sona's face turn red like a tomato. I was trying so hard not to laugh. If I wanted to, I could get many girls around instantly, but there's no need.

After walking for a while, we arrived at Sona's house.

"My lady, I'm going back then. See you at school tomorrow, my lady."

"Mou~ Stop acting this way."

"Hahahahahahaha... Okay sis. I'm leaving, see you at school tomorrow."

"Hm, See you."

Then I decided to stop by the park before going home. I realized when Sona showed me that there was a park near my house.

"Wow this place is beautiful. This place is really different as I normally only leave the house to practice in the garden."

"Hey handsome, do you want to spend some time with this woman?"

"Hm?" When I looked in the direction the voice came from, I saw a really beautiful woman looking at me.

Woman was tall and buxom with brown eyes and long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye. Her attire consisted of a maroon, trenchcoat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes. The trenchcoat top was open at her chest, giving view to her breasts and cleavage. She also wore a gold necklace around her neck. She appears to wear a white shirt underneath her top, but it can only be seen from the bottom.

"Hello beautiful lady. Who are you?"

"My name is Kalawarner. You?"

"My name is Noir, Mrs. Kalawarner."

"I'm not married so you don't need to use Mrs."

"I'm really surprised how no man has taken care of such a beautiful lady."

(Author's Note: I like the way they talk, if you don't like this, then you may not read it. Don't post unnecessary meems and comments.)

"Then do you want to take care of me?"

"I'm sorry miss, but I'm a serious relationship guy. I'm not interested in one night stands."

"Oh what a pity then DIE for me." The woman formed a spear of light in her hand and threw it at me. Of course I was excited because a new skill would be added to my arsenal.

"[Beelzebuth]" With my skill, a dark energy came out of my hand and swallowed the spear of light.

[Successfully acquired [light magic] thanks to the skill [Light spear].]

"Wha-What the hell is that?!"

"It's no big deal, it's just one of my skills. But suddenly attacking a lonely man sitting in the park is really bad." Then, as soon as I unleash my magic power, Kalawarner's eyes open wide.

"Wh-Who are you?!" Kalawarner asked with fear.

"My name is Noir, Ultimate class devil."

"U-Ultimate class?!"

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

64