CHAPTER 8
2k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kalawarner's POV)

When I woke up, Noir was gone. I put on my clothes again and left the room to wander around the house. There was a breakfast on the dining table, with a note just above them.

(I'm going to school, don't forget to have breakfast, and you can buy yourself clothes using the credit card I left.)

"He treats me like I'm his girlfriend. It's a strange feeling, but not a bad feeling. But I'm his servant, and I can't go around like that." Then Kalawarner had breakfast at the table and then took the card and went to the mall.

----------------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

We are now in recess that...

"Noir-kun, you haven't signed up for any club activities, have you?" Akeno asked.

"No I didn't Akeno-san."

"Then will you come with me to the Occult club?"

"So, I'll come, but there's no guarantee I'll sign up." I said.

"Ara ara~ Thank you Noir-kun."

Then I started following Akeno towards the Occult club room.

'Raphael, why do I have more than a pair of wings? I didn't question it at first, but things about this world come to my mind once in a while, and as far as I know, it takes a direct descendant of the first devil kings to get multiple wings, but I have a lineage of Sitri and the Bael clan, right?' I asked

[Master, the situation is that you do not carry the Bael and Sitri clan bloodline. The original Leviathan clan's ancestry comes from a similar place to the Sitri clan, so both clans' traits are related to water. The difference is that the Leviathan clan is a King type clan and lineage while the Sitri clan is a prince type clan and lineage. When you were born, evolution took place in your body and lineage, and your lineage surpassed the Sitri clan and rose to the Leviathan clan. And Leviathan descendants can form more than one pair of wings, just like Lucifer descendants.]

'Wait a minute so how can I have the Power of Destruction if I am an original Leviathan?'

[Master, the Power of Destruction is in your possession as a skill. It was already in your body at the time you were created, and it remained with you as a skill as you evolved your lineage.]

'Was that why I had a resistance called Resist the Force of Destruction when I was born then? Because normally everyone born with the Power of Destruction in the Bael clan will have a certain amount of resistance, but I had it among the options, what would have happened if I didn't choose?'

[The Power of Destruction would tear you apart from the inside out.]

'Gah! By the way, why did my lineage evolve?'

[Because you had a Demon Lord seed in your body when you were born. Normally, the Demon Lord seed is thought to only work when transforming into a Demon Lord, but it actually increases one's potential. Also, having a Demon Lord seed from birth means starting from the beginning with a plus.]

'Just like the Orc Disaster in Tensura, he also had demon lord seed and therefore had a very powerful healing. Even if his arm was severed, he could easily recover. Then what does it mean if I was a Leviathan from the start Onee-chan gave me Leviathan as my last name?'

[You will eventually get this surname, but it is unknown why Serafall Leviathan gave you this surname. Maybe you should ask her.]

'I see, thank you Raphael.'

While I was talking to Raphael, we were in front of the Occult clubhouse.

Let's see what Rias wants to talk about. Most likely she will want to add me to her peerage or ask questions about my last name. Should I have some fun?

We went inside and proceeded down the corridor, after a while we came to a door. Akeno opened the door and we entered. Inside was a little white-haired girl sitting right on the couch eating a snack, and I have to admit, she really did look like a cat. Her name is Koneko Toujou.

"Noir-kun this is Toujou Koneko from middle school. Koneko-chan this is Noir Leviathan." Akeno introduced.

"Nice to meet you senpai." Koneko said with a little bow. And she continued to eat her snack.

"Nice to meet you too Koneko-chan. You can call me Noir."

"I understand Noir-senpai."

Just then, the door opened and a blond-haired man walked in. Yuuto Kiba.

"Oh Kiba-san this is Third year, Noir Leviathan. Noir-kun this is Second year Kiba Yuuto."

"Nice to meet you Noir-senpai."

"Nice to meet you too Kiba-kun. So who call me here?"

"I'm coming!"

The sound of water was coming from next door.

'So she's using the temptation method. But I'm not Issei after all, I'm not so easily tempted.' I thought.

After a while, Akeno gave Rias her clothes, and after Rias finished her bath and put on her clothes, she went out.

"I am sorry I made you wait. I wanted to take a bath because I was sweating a little."

"Don't mention it. So why did you call me?"

"First I want to ask you something. Your surname?"

"Hmm? Yes, I hear this question a lot. After all, the name of a demon from 72 demon columns is my surname. Namely, I am an orphan and my older sister gave me this name and surname." I said.

'Well, what I said was true after all. I am an orphan and received this name and surname by my older sister, Serafall, because my original parents left me and the Sitris did not take me.'

"I understand. Now for the other reason, I want to invite you to the Occult club." Rias said.

"Pffff... Hahahahahahaha... So you simply want to invite me into your peerage, Rias Gremory." As soon as I said it with a threatening look, everyone in the room was alarmed and took positions to both protect themselves and attack.

I then released my demonic aura. The faces of all of them, including Rias, were in astonishment, and a noble like Rias at least understood the level of my power, which class I was.

"You are an Ultimate class devil! This is the territory of House Gremory. Who are you?"

''Ultimate Class!?'' After Rias' sentence, everyone was thinking the same thing.

"Like I said, I'm Noir Leviathan." I said with smile.

"What did you come here for?!"

"To bring destruction." I said devilishly.

Everyone had fear in their eyes.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha...!! Gah!"

"Don't let your aura out for nothing.!"

Just as I was making an evil laugh, someone hit me on the head.

When I looked in the direction of the sound to see who had hit me behind me, I saw Tsubaki and Sona with her hands crossed.

"Sona, what are you doing, quickly call support." Rias said suddenly.

"Come on, Sona-chan. You're so cruel, why are you hitting your me, we were just having some fun."

"I was just checking in at school to see who would bring out such an aura... And you call that having fun? Look at them. Sigh..." Sona said with Sigh.

"Sona do you know who this person is?" Rias asked.

"Yes, I forgot to let you know. This person is Noir Leviathan, my brother."

"What?!"

"Hi. I'm Sona's brother Noir Leviathan." I said.

"If you're Sona's brother, why have I never heard of your name?"

"I wasn't much of an outcast in the demon realm, and I'm not known by the nobles either. There are 4 or 5 people in the demon realm that knows of my existence, not counting Sona."

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

64