CHAPTER 9
1.8k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kalawarner's POV)

I started shopping with the card that Noir left. I started buying some clothes that I saw on the Internet, and also bought immoral clothes and underwear that would allow me to attract men, since servants must also meet their master's needs.

"Finally, I found you"

"Mittelt?!" I saw Mittelt, one of my former teammates.

Mittelt was a girl with blonde hair which was styled into twin-tails and blue eyes. She wore a Gothic Lolita attire, which consisted of a black dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes. She also wore a large black bow on top of her hair.

"I've been looking for you since last night. There is new news from Raynare." Mittelt said.

"I had a few jobs around."

"Yeah I can see." Mittelt said, looking at the shopping bags in Kalawarner's hands.

"So what's the news?" I asked.

"The aura on the boy we thought had his sacred gear disappeared. The boy is still around, but nothing of the sacred gear remains in his body."

"Really?! How is that possible?" I asked.

"We don't know, but that's why we're canceling this plan. Soon the girl with the Twilight healing will come here." Mittelt said.

"I see. Then don't forget to let me know the details of the plan." I said.

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"No, I've encountered a few interesting things in the human world. And I'm going to hang around here for a while."

'If I give this information to Noir, I have a better chance of solidifying my place next to him.' I thought.

"Hoooo~ I understand, have fun."

Then Mittelt left as she had come. And so I'm back home, after all I have to study my behavior as a servant.

-----------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

"Why are you unknown to anyone? Normally someone as strong as you is known all over the demon realm but I haven't even heard of your name." Rias asked.

"It's a long story, but let me tell you briefly. When I was born, I didn't have demonic power. No matter how hard I tried, there was neither magical nor demonic power in my body. That's why my biological parents didn't want me and sent me to the Sitri clan, of course I can't say I was very well received there, but my Onee-chan Serafall made me stay and raised me. I said that my sister gave my name and surname, here is Serafall, my sister gave it to me." I explained.

"But you are now an Ultimate class devil?"

"A few days ago I managed to awaken my demonic powers. Since my body was weak when I was born, my demonic power was used to strengthen my body so that it would always stop at zero. A few days ago the process was completed and I was able to use my demonic power."

"Then do you know who your biological family is?" Rias asked.

Everyone was looking at me curiously, including Sona and Tsubaki. Because I hadn't told Sona who my biological family was, and Serafall respected my decision and hadn't told Sona.

"It will be easier to show."

A sphere of Destruction Force formed in one hand, and a sphere of water in the other.

"Eeeehhh? Power of Destruction?!" Rias said with shock.

"Water manipulation?!" Sona said.

"That's right, my biological father is the lord of the Bael clan and my mother is Lord Sitri's sister. But I don't want to be associated with either the Bael clan or the Sitri clan. I am just me. I am Noir Leviathan, no more, no less."

"Umu. That's right, I wouldn't give my little brother to any clan! I will destroy every clan that opposes."

All of a sudden, a teleportation magic circle formed in the room, and out of it came a cheerful voice that I knew very well.

Of course, as soon as Sona heard the voice, she tried to escape with small steps outside the room.

From within the teleport magic circle, Serafall dressed in Mahou Shoujo clothes appeared and suddenly jumped on me, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Little brother No-chan do you miss me? So-tan don't try to run away, I have hours of free time right now so I want to spend this free time with my dear brother and sister." Serafall said while hugging me.

"It's been a long time Serafall-sama, how are you?" Rias asked respectfully.

"Yes it did. I'm fine, how are you Rias-chan?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. By the way, Serafall-sama, I didn't know you had a brother."

"Oh that topic? My brother didn't have demonic powers before, so I didn't want anyone to hurt my brother, if someone hurt my brother, I would eliminate the person along with it's clan." Because Serafall said it in her usual cheerful way, someone who didn't know her wouldn't be able to tell if she was joking or being serious, but for those who know her like us, we are 100% sure she will do what she says.

"Ok Onee-chan. You know no one can hurt me." I said.

"That's right after all my little brother is super cool and strong. By the way, Rias-chan, how is your engagement with that Riser boy?"

"Onee-sama, this is a sensitive subject!" Sona said.

"I'm working on something." Rias replied.

"If you want a way, how about marrying my brother?"

"Onee-chan!/S-Serafall-sama!/Onee-sama!" I, Rias and Sona said at the same time.

"What happened? Rias-chan is beautiful and No-chan is handsome, and you both have aspirations to become stronger in the future, why not get married?" Serafall was surprised.

"Onee-chan, you're so plain logic."

"Eh?"

Even though it took some time afterwards, we managed to explain everything to Serafall properly. We were just about to go to our classes as the next lessons would start soon, when Serafall had all the girls in the room promised to come to my house for the evening slumber party.

And when I asked why they had to do it at my house...

"Because No-chan's cooking is legendary."

Since there was no way to stop Serafall, everyone had to agree. Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki were the easiest to accept. In fact, Akeno had agreed from the very beginning.

And the biggest problem for me was already at home. There was a fallen angel in my house, let's see how the girls will welcome her. Of course, I have no intention of leaving Kalawarner.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

62