CHAPTER 10
1.8k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally school is over and it's time to go home. On the way home, I decided to stop by the market and did the necessary kitchen shopping for the house. In the future, I should teach these to Kalawarner so that he can do this kind of home shopping while I'm in school. I bought general food ingredients such as meat, chicken, flour, along with the ingredients to make dessert.

I bought dozens of bags and food supplies. Because I didn't want to see it in my hand, I hid it in a place called [Stomach] thanks to my Beelzebuth skill.

On the way home, I came across an empty street. And right in front of me a man appeared.

The man's face was not visible, he was wearing a hat that covered his face and a pale gray trench coat that covered his whole body.

"Hello young man. I wonder if you know a tall woman with long dark navy blue hair?"

"Who is asking?"

"Hohohoho... Let me introduce myself. My name is Dohnaseek and that woman is a friend of mine." Dohnaseek said.

I see, so you're talking about Kalawarner. I'm sorry, but I can't get you to meet her."

"Hm? Why?"

"Well, after all, she is my servant and I decide who or which fallen angel she will meet."

"Your servant?! Who do you think you are?!"

Dohnaseek suddenly formed a spear of light in his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I have guests tonight and I can't waste my time with you. Eat it all [Beelzebuth]!"

The dark energy from my hand engulfed the spear of light, then Dohnaseek, and in the blink of an eye, Dohnaseek was eaten by Beelzebuth.

[The skill [Mimicry] is now available.]

"This thing was so boring. I wish shishou was here. It's fun to fight her, but for a long time I can't find an opponent for myself."

I kept going home and after a while I finally arrived in front of my house. And I rang the bell.

The door in front of me opened and Kalawarner appeared in a maid outfit.

"Welcome home master." Kalawarner said with a little bow.

"Thank you, Kalawarner. You seem quite used to it."

"Yes master. In the end, I have accepted to be your servant, and I am determined to do it well." Kalawarner said.

"This is good. There are guests tonight so I have to start cooking."

"Master, who will come?"

"My sister and her peerage, Rias Gremory and her peerage and my older sister." I answered directly.

"Master, who is your sisters?"

"My sister, Sona Sitri, who is my age. My older sister is Serafall Leviathan, one of the Four Great Satans."

*Güm

As soon as I heard the voice, I turned around and realized that Kalawarner had passed out on the floor.

[Master, Kalawarner was found to have passed out from the sudden shock.]

"Is that such a shocking thing? Of course, I never told her my last name."

Soon after, I carried Kalawarner to the sofa and let her rest a bit.

Then I started to prepare many dishes and desserts.

(Timeskip: 2 hours)

I made a lot of meals and desserts for two hours.

"Mmmmggghhh." Kalawarner's waking sounds began to come.

"Did you wake up sleepy?" I said with smile.

"Oh? Sorry master."

"Never mind, I've prepared everything. But I never told you who I was, did I? Then let me tell you who I am until the guests arrive. If you have any questions, you can ask them."

"Then master, Do you feel any aversion to fallen angels? In general, many devils feel disgust or dislike for fallen angels."

"Why would I feel something like that? I don't judge any race just because they were born that way. The fact that I am a devil cannot be changed, just as you are a fallen angel, the important thing is to accept oneself. As long as the person accepts themselves, they should not care even if all the worlds reject them." I answered honestly.

When I looked at Kalawarner, she was looking at me with stars in her eyes.

"Well, now let me tell you about myself. My name is Noir Leviathan. I am the brother of Serafall Leviathan, one of the Four Great Satans. I've always lived in the demon realm until now, and I don't know much about the human world."

"Umm, Master, I actually have some news to tell you today. While shopping today, I ran into one of my old teammates, Mittelt. She told me that our first plan, the one with the Sacred Geared boy, was canceled and that the girl with the Twilight Healing would be coming to town soon, and that the new target was that girl instead." Kalawarner explained.

"I understand, after all, I have the sacred gear that boy had right now."

"Eh? Master, how did you get the Sacred Gear from that boy? And the boy is still alive."

"Well I have my own methods. By the way, do you know a man named Dohnaseek?"

"Hmm? Yes, we were on the same team with him from Raynare's team, but we weren't that close. Why do you ask master?"

"Not important I just, killed that guy, that's all."

"I understand master."

"Hm? Didn't you surprised?"

"Master, you are a Ultimate class devil so it is not even possible for you to be defeated by someone like Dohnaseek."

"Pffff- Hahahahahaha... Yeah you are right."

"Master, what are you going to do about Mittelt, Raynare and the girl that's coming?"

"I don't know, I'll decide when I meet them."

"Master, I don't know about the upcoming girl or Raynare, but I think it's a good option for Mittelt to be a servant."

"Hm? Why is that?"

"Master, Mittelt is an enthusiastic and lively girl who likes things like cosplay and many guys like her that way too."

"I see, well I'll think about it."

*Ding Dong

"I'll open it, Master." Kalawarner said and quickly went to the door and opened it.

"Welcome dear guests." Kalawarner said with a little bow.

At the door were Serafall, Sona and Sona's peerage, as well as Rias and the women of her peerage, and they were all looking at Kalawarner in surprise.

"Please come in." Kalawarner said.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

56