CHAPTER 12
2k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the others were partying, I started working on [Battlewill] and [Hazy style] within the barrier created by Raphael in my room.

'I had been working for a few hours but already I was able to use [Hazy Style] with ease. It's probably because of my [Weapon Lord Sword (passive)] skill.'

[That's right master. Your [Weapon Lord Sword (passive)] skill not only shows that you are the lord of the sword, but also means that you can easily absorb and learn any sword technique. You can also convert a technique made with another weapon to a sword technique and use it.]

"But the real problem is using the Aura. I can use both arts, but since I don't know the aura, it is always missing. Other people are also constantly applying magic power to their swords or their bodies, if only I could learn the aura..." At that moment, a light bulb went off in Noir's head.

"Of course, these arts do not exist in this world, but there is Senjutsu. If I can learn Senjutsu, I can perceive the aura better and apply it to the arts. But this creates a new problem. Where can I learn Senjutsu? As far as I know, Koneko-chan can use it, but she doesn't use it because she is afraid of this power."

"Raphael, can I copy with my [Lucifer] skill?"

[Master, the skill [Lucifer] has a limitation. You need to see the skill or art being used. So you can't copy it unless you see it. But you can steal it with your [Mammon] skill.]

"Nope, copying the skill is ok but I can't steal it. I can't steal from this girl like I stole from Issei."

After a while, I decided to sleep because I was tired. And I slept in my bed.

------------------------------------------

(Morning)

When I woke up I felt like I was tied to the bed, as if something was holding my arms and there was a weight on me.

Then I slowly opened my eyes and learned both the weight and why I couldn't move my arms. Kalawarner, who was lying naked on my left arm, was hugging my arm, and on my right, Sona, dressed in pajamas, was hugging my right arm. And finally, on top of me, Serafall lay hugging me.

Since all three beauties were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb them so I didn't move at all and started watching the sleeping beauties.

"Mmmm~ Master be gentle~" Kalawarner muttered in her sleep.

'Gentle? Am I not being gentle to her already? Hmm? Strange.' I thought.

"Hehehe~ My brother is the best~" This time Serafall muttered.

'Onee-chan really doesn't hide herself at all. Even her awake speech is the same as her dream speech.'

"More macarons."

'How much this girl loves sweets. But she is the only one among them who has not seen me in her dreams.'

"Brother feed me~"

'Okay I take it back.'

"Mmmm~" After a while, Serafall's eyes started to move and she was starting to wake up.

"Good Morning Onee-chan."

"Oh? Good Morning No-chan. How does it feel to share the same bed with these three beauties." Serafall said in her usual jovial tone.

"I don't know, maybe if I experience it a few more times, I can understand how I feel." I said with smile.

"My little brother has become a Casanova. And she even wants to include her Onee-chan." Serafall said cheerfully hugging me.

"Well you're to blame for being so beautiful."

And a while passed with compliments and flirting. Until I decided to ask the question that was on my mind.

'Raphael, let me know if Sona or Kalawarner starts to wake up.'

"Onee-chan, why did you give me the last name Leviathan?"

"I answered this to you before." I realized that Serafall was definitely hiding something from her reaction.

"Onee-chan, I'm not a kid anymore. When my powers awakened I realized what I could do, please don't keep hiding it from me."

"Well the truth is that something that is normally impossible has happened in your body. Normally you belong to whatever ancestry you are born from, but when you were born, I noticed a ancestry from your body far above the Sitri clan. And I have fought the Leviathan clan many times in previous wars and your lineage was the exact same lineage or even purer as if you were the original Leviathan. My mom and dad didn't notice this in you because they didn't have much interaction with you and didn't clash with the Leviathan clan like I did."

"But no matter what, you are my only dear brother. The reason I gave you this last name is because it is your right. If you were born with a Leviathan clan lineage, this surname is your right. You would also be able to confront anyone who despised you as a Leviathan and as a clan leader."

When Serafall's explanation was finished, her eyes were looking down with sadness.

"Thanks."

Serafall had heard something she had never expected.

"Why are you looking like that? Come on, cheer up, I'm not angry or sad, on the contrary, I'm happy."

"Happy?"

"Of course I'm happy, after all, you thought what I thought."

"..."

"I wanted to re-establish the Leviathan clan in the future and was worried about what you would say. But if you approve, there's no reason for me to stop now."

'After all, there are currently two more Leviathan clan members still living. Katarea and Ingvild Leviathan. I need their help to rebuild the clan.' I thought.

Then we stopped talking as Sona and Kalawarner started to wake up. When Sona realized that she was sleeping hugging me, her face turned red and she fled the room at full speed. Afterwards, I got ready and left the room, but as soon as I left the room, I was met by the little white-haired loli Koneko-chan, who was watching the door just ahead of the door.

"Um? Koneko-chan were you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Noir-senpai, can I talk to you a little, privately?"

"Of course." Right after that, we decided to go to the kitchen because no one was there and we sat across from each other at the table in the kitchen.

"Noir-senpai why do you have a dragon aura?" Koneko said suddenly.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

60