CHAPTER 14
1.5k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't be so sad, Kiba-kun. Well, my advice to you is to learn sword techniques and practice understanding the sword. You can't just rely on your speed, you have to learn techniques and tactics. Or you can create your own sword technique, you also need to know what you are swinging your sword for, you cannot achieve the war or your wishes by just swinging the sword, you have to understand the sword with your emotions. Don't see the sword as just a tool, but as an extension of you, as a reflection of your emotions and your companion to achieve your desires."

"My desires?" Kiba said with a sad look.

"Anyway, this is something you need to understand yourself, but don't be afraid to ask your friends for help. Classes will begin, I'm leaving."

I then left the Occult club room and walked towards the classroom.

'Raphael can you synthesize skills?'

[I can.]

'Do I have the skills required for the [Black Flame] skill?'

[Analyzing.]

[Positive.]

'Then do it Raphael.'

[Skill synthesis started.]

[Fire manipulation and Water manipulation have been successfully synthesized.]

[Congratulations Extra skill [Black flame] has been successfully acquired.]

'Now all I need is the lightning spell and then I can create the Black lightning skill. I wonder whose flames are stronger, Riser's or mine? I guess I'll have to wait and see.'

---------------------------------------------

(Kalawarner's POV)

'In the morning Noir-sama gave me a home shopping list I didn't understand some of the things on the list but I kept buying them all. This time I went out in people's maid clothes as my usual clothes are too revealing. In the end, I accepted it, and I'm not ashamed to look like that. Until the last two ingredients of the list, Watermelon and Melon. These are all similar and I want to get a good one.'

'Oh there is a note here.'

(If you can't decide, don't be afraid to ask others, people will help as long as you are kind.)

"Hi ma'am, can you help me choose?" I asked the woman who was looking at the watermelons right next to me.

"Oh hello of course." Woman answered.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Mittelt's POV)

'What is this Kalawarner thinking?! What is this outfit?! And why is she shopping for the house?!' I thought as I watched Kalawarner from just outside the grocery store.

"Should I report it to Raynare? No, I need to find out what's going on first, a false report pisses Raynare off and I don't want to deal with it later."

Immediately afterwards, Kalawarner bought a watermelon and a melon and after paying all of them at the cashier, she proceeded towards the exit, so I immediately hid and continued to follow her secretly.

Afterwards, Kalawarner left the shopping street with the bags in her hand. And after traveling a long distance, she arrived in front of the door of a giant mansion, opened the door and entered.

"Kalawarner didn't have such a place so I wonder whose is it? Keep following."

"Mittelt, you can show up." Kalawarner said suddenly.

'I've been spotted, I have to run.'

"Mittelt bullshit you kept your monologues the whole way, did you really think I wouldn't notice? If you're wondering who I'm seeing and why I'm dressed like this, then come in and wait, my master will be back soon."

"Master?! Who is your master?! And why do you have a master?!"

"Just wait you'll meet him."

"Ugh fine but you must guarantee my safety." After all, if Kalawarner calls this man master, he must be strong, at least ensure my safety.

"All right, but don't insult or attempt to attack my master, because my master acts in response to the impact. If you behave well, he will behave well, if you behave badly, he will behave badly."

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

We had just finished the last lesson and I was leaving school when I heard from Kalawarner about Mittelt.

'Well, it's time to deal with Mittelt, let's see if she'll join me or die.'

I entered an alley and without anyone seeing me, I was teleported to the house with spatial motion.

-----------------------------------------------

(Home)

A magic circle suddenly appeared in the middle of the hall. And Noir came out of it.

"Welcome home master." Kalawarner said with a little bow.

"Thanks Kalawarner who is our guest?"

"I'm fallen angel Mittelt~" Mittelt introduced herself cheerfully.

"I am the devil Noir Leviathan."

"Are you a devil?! Kalawarner, how can you become a devil's subordinate?! Traitor!" Mittelt said.

"Standing next to Raynare did us no good, but my master is a thousand times stronger than Raynare, he also defeated me and I gave my allegiance, what's wrong with that? Also, my master totally accepts me. Actually, another reason I'm inviting you is because I want you to attend. Serve my master like me, I'm sure he'll be kind to you too." Kalawarner said.

"Kalawarner what are you saying are you brainwashed? Also this guy is the only one, he may have beaten you but can he win against me, Dohnaseek and Raynare?"

"Don't count Dohnaseek." I said.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Well he is dead. You can't count a dead person, can you?"

"W-When?"

"Yesterday, he was actually extremely weak."

"T-This still doesn't prove anything."

"Sigh... Why can't you just accept it from the start?"

Mittelt's eyes widened in shock as I released my devil aura.

"Mittelt, I have a proposition for you, be my servant. I certainly take good care of my servants, but if you do not accept and become my enemy, you will die the next time we meet. You can feel it, right? Raynare isn't even 1 percent of me."

"If I become your servant, what will you want me to do?"

"That's what servants do, but don't worry, I treat my servants like my girlfriends, so I'll definitely be nice and make you stronger. Besides, you're really cute so it's not a crime for me to want you."

Mittelt's cheeks flushed.

"Okay, I agree, but you have to be nice to me."

Mittelt agreed, and I used [Soul Stamp] on her, thus obtaining my second servant.

========================

Sorry For The Late Chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

49