CHAPTER 15
1.8k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Anyway, Kalawarner, you explain to Mittelt, I have things to do." I said and then I went back to my room.

"Raphael, is the Senjutsu training ready?"

[The training program is complete, you can start it at any time.]

And so I started meditating in my room and taking Senjutsu training.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Mittelt and Kalawarner's POV)

"Anyway, Mittelt, we have to tidy the house now." Kalawarner said.

"Wait a minute, shouldn't you tell me which room I'm staying in?" Mittelt asked.

"You will stay in the same room with me, right?"

"Which room is that?"

Then Kalawarner points to Noir's room.

"Wait isn't that Noir's room?"

"When I searched on the Internet, it says that a servant should always be with her master, even in bed."

"Wait a minute! What site did you look at?! What kind of maid road were you following?!"

Then, Kalawarner showed Mittelt the site, and as she scrolled down the site, she encountered many pictures. And some of these photos included a maid in a blindfold ahegao expression with a sex ball in her mouth, a maid in a maid's uniform with a heart-shaped cut off nipples, a maid with anal beads in her ass and a dildo in her pussy, a maid with a leash in her neck. The common point of all the pictures was that all the girls wearing maid outfits were actually sex maids (slaves). As Mittelt looked at the pictures, black lines began to appear on her face.

"Ugh! Kalawarner, isn't this site that eroge site where you sometimes choose clothes?" Mittelt asked.

"Hmm? Yes that is right. I find this site quite reliable." Kalawarner answered calmly.

"Don't tell me you bought these when you bought clothes last time."

"Yeah I bought them."

"Did you use them?"

"No, not yet, I will give it to my master at a suitable time so that he can wear it to me."

"Sigh... I guess I'll have to teach you how to be a maid."

-----------------------------------------------------

(Demon World)

While Noir was learning Senjutsu in his room, Mittelt was teaching Kalawarner to be a maid, while Serafall and Sirzechs were chatting in the demon world.

"Sirzechs-chan what's up?" Serafall said to -Crimson Satan- Sirzechs Lucifer.

"Hello Serafall. I called you here because I want to give you a mission, or rather your brother. Normally I would give this to my sister, but I think it would be better if your brother did. And as far as I've heard, he doesn't make any contracts."

"My brother doesn't want to deal with contracts, he's someone who likes to get to the top of power and fight, Sirzechs-chan. And I support him, I don't think a Ultimate class devil needs to deal with contracts."

"I know, that's why I want you to give this task to him. We've detected the presence of a stray devil in Kuoh, and I want your brother to take care of it. Besides, your brother still doesn't have a Familiar, does he?"

"I know I know. Anyway, at the next full moon, Sona and Rias will take No-chan there.  I'm already here with curiosity, don't come on me."

Afterwards, Serafall started looking at the stray devil's information.

"Hmm? Weiss... Weak..."

"Sigh..."

"Hm? What happened?" Sirzechs asked while looking at Serafall's reaction.

"The problem is this devil." Serafall answered with a bored expression.

"I have not seen a problem."

"The problem is that this demon is very weak. My brother likes to fight the strong but this devil is so weak that my brother will kill her even in his sleep."

"Then isn't this an opportunity to see your brother's power?"

"Well then, let Ria-chan and So-tan observe No-chan's power."

"Well that's a really good idea. These days, I was looking for someone strong that Rias could trust." Sirzechs said.

"It's about the engagement thing, isn't it?"

"Yes, although this is a betrothal arranged between my father and the Lord of the Pehenx family, I do not want to drag my sister into a marriage that my sister does not want."

"Then what do you say, let's bring Ria-chan and No-chan closer together?" Serafall said with wide smile.

Then a sis-con and bro-con started evil plans, unaware of their siblings.

------------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

Finally, after hours of Senjutsu training, I was able to open the 1st form of [Transformation], the first step, and gained complete control over my aura. Afterwards, I started working on [Battlewill] and [Haze Style] inside the custom barrier and was able to fully master both.

When I used [Transformation] after learning it, a few changes occurred in my body. Two horns appeared on my head. My red eyes got deeper and my black hair got even darker. I looked much more evil right now.

But Senjutsu was intensifying some emotions and it was really hard to fight those emotions right now. Dozens of other emotions were trying to invade my mind, such as sexual desires, desire to destroy, desire to fight. But my sexual desires were suppressing my other desires. My sexual desire and my desire to fight were the most dominant ones. After a while I couldn't take it anymore and canceled my transformation.

"Raphael, is there a way to prevent this situation?"

[Positive. The way to prevent this situation is to not suppress your emotions and put them into practice. So instead of suppressing your sexual desires, having sex and fighting to satisfy your fight desire.]

"Is there any other way?"

[None.]

"Ugh... Fine whatever."

When I looked at the clock, I realized that it was close to dinner time, so I left my room. Mittelt was teaching Kalawarner about servanthood in the living room as I went into the kitchen. When I said to Kalawarner, Mittelt actually came out more knowledgeable.

While Mittelt occasionally scolded and taught Kalawarner to be a maid, I went to the kitchen and began preparing dinner.

After Mittelt's lecture to Kalawarner was over, she suddenly came to a kitchen.

"Noir-sama, the servants normally prepare the meal, why do you bother?" Mittelt asked.

"Simple. Because I love to cook, it's a hobby for me. So I'm not going to make you do everything just because you're a servant. In fact, I'm going to treat you more like girlfriends than servants."

Mittelt's cheeks flushed and she set the table while I was preparing dinner and watched me from the kitchen entrance.

'This girl is cute.' I thought.

------------------------------------------

Dear readers, the chapters haven't been coming for a few days because I've been in a rush to start college these few weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

54