CHAPTER 16
2.6k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, the food was cooked and the three of us went to the table. Meals were distributed and eaten. Mittelt and Kalawarner loved the food, and Mittelt said she even understood why I had to cook it myself.

It made me really happy that they love the food I cook.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Raynare's POV)

Raynare was having a nervous breakdown at the abandoned church.

"First that sacred gear disappeared, then I lost contact with Kalawarner, then Dohnaseek and now Mittelt! What's going on here! Where are they!?" Raynare shouted as she threw a few church chairs around.

"Looks like a new devil has appeared in town, I can smell it~" A crazy white-haired man said while licking the top of the gun in his hand. Of course that person was Freed.

"I have to get that girl here sooner. If I can get the Twilight healing, at least I'll feel better."

------------------------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

While everyone like Raynare, Serafall, Sirzechs was making plans, Noir was eating at home with two beautiful Fallen angels and enjoying life.

After all, for Noir, the future should be left in the future and one should live in the present.

"Bwah~ That was so good~" Mittelt said with pleasure after she had finished her meal.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like my food." I said.

"Who wouldn't like it?! It was the best meal I've ever had in my life."

Kalawarner was quietly enjoying her meal as we spoke.

After a while the food was eaten and the table cleared and it was time for bed.

I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------

(Mittelt And Kalawarner's POV)

"Now that all the work is done, I will go to bed." Kalawarner said and headed to Noir's room.

"Wait there, didn't I just explain to you? You can't sleep next to that man." Mittelt opposed.

"First of all, the person you call - that man - is our master, so according to what you taught me, you should address our master correctly. In addition, the master does not have any complaints, I even think he likes me to sleep next to him, and I like to sleep next to the master, hugging the master." Kalawarner scolded Mittelt and, without waiting for Mittelt's reply, went to Noir's room.

'No man can stop his instincts with two beautiful women by his side. Let's see, let's keep testing this guy.' Mittelt thought and went to Noir's room.

Kalawarner had already taken off her clothes and slept with Noir's arm between her breasts.

Mittelt felt uneasy when she saw Kalawarner's breasts and the way she hugged Noir. Of course, it was because of the difference between her own breasts and Kalawarner's.

But she still took off her clothes and lay on the other side of Noir.

------------------------------------------------------

(Mc's POV)

In the morning, I woke up again with the beauties lying on both sides of me. Of course, I almost drowned. Mittelt had a tendency to move while I was sleeping, and he suddenly climbed on top of me while I was sleeping, but he acted so strangely that he placed his flat breasts just above my face and hugged my head. I tried to get out of bed without waking Mittelt, and after a few tries I finally succeeded.

I put on my clothes and went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

After a while I heard a few voices from the room, and when the door opened, Mittelt came out in her usual attire and Kalawarner in her maid outfit.

'I can't believe this man didn't touch me the whole time I slept next to him. Or maybe he just doesn't like small boobs?' Mittelt thought.

After preparing breakfast in the morning, I put on my school clothes and left the house and headed to school.

I went to school and attended classes as usual.

"Noir, will you come to the student council room during class break?" Sona asked.

"Okay." After I answered, the lesson continued and I went to the student council room during class break.

"What's up Sona-chan." I said after entering the student council room.

Rias was present, besides Sona and the student council members.

"It was given to you by Onee-sama. Also, Rias and I will watch you."

I looked at the document Sona was holding out, and it said something like a stray devil eating people. There was a lot of information like the devil's information. But this person was extremely weak.

"Sigh..."

"What happened?" Sona asked.

"The problem is this devil." I said with bored expression.

"We did not see a problem." Rias said.

"The problem is that this demon is very weak. Couldn't they have given someone stronger?!" I said.

"Just complete this mission and we will follow you. I heard Sirzechs-sama wants to know your power." Sona said.

"Yes, probably that's the reason why onii-sama appointed me. " Rias said.

"All right, I'll do it tonight. If you want, you can come with your peerage." I said.

After a few conversations, we returned to the lessons. And before I even realized it, the day was over. I also called Mittelt and Kalawarner in the house. After all, I had to show everyone my power.

At night we all gathered in front of the abandoned building. Rias and Sona had brought all their nobility. And I came with Kalawarner and Mittelt.

"If everyone's here, we're ready."

"Why did you bring those two?" Rias asked.

"To show both of them the power of their masters, of course." After answering, we went inside.

"I smell something bad. But I also smell something delicious. I wonder if it's sweet, or if it's bitter~?" Suddenly, a woman's voice was heard. Then, from behind a pillar, the top of a naked woman without any clothes appeared.

"Are you the stray devil that eats people?" I asked directly.

"Hoh~ I have a lot of guests. How is your taste?" She immediately placed her hands on her own breasts and began to caress herself.

"I guess you are. Anyway, I'm not interested in weaklings like you, but let me show those here a small part of my power."

As Weiss rubbed her breasts, magic circles began to appear on her nipples and began to spin.

"Sigh... Boring. [Black flame]." I raised my hand and a wave of black flames flew towards the devil, and as soon as it hit, the devil began to burn in black flames.

"Arrggghhhhh!!! It-" Before she could even finish her sentence, she was destroyed by black flames.

"So what do you think?" As I turned around, I realized that everyone was staring at me with their mouths open in surprise.

"W-What was that magic?!" Rias and Sona asked.

"Its name is black flame, it's a spell created by me. One of my newly created spells is not so important. I guess I've completed this mission, right?"

"Y-Yeah you definitely did b-but-"

"Akeno-san, can I ask you something?"

"O-Oh? Ufufufufufu you can Noir-kun."

"I wonder if you can use lightning magic, could you send me one?"

Everyone was taken aback by my question, so who would want to be struck by a lightning?

"I don't have any weird fetish, I'm just going to show you something interesting."

"Ara ara~ Okay then." Suddenly, yellow lightning began to appear in Akeno's hands, and as soon as she raised her hand to the sky, clouds began to appear in the sky. And a giant lightning bolt was starting to come down from the sky...

"[Beelzebuth]." The giant lightning was absorbed by [Beelzebuth].

[[Lightning] spell acquired.]

'Raphael start skill synthesis.'

[The synthesis of [Lightning spell], [Water magic] and [Demon magic] has been started.]

[Synthesis successful.]

[Extra skill [Black Lightning] has been successfully created.]

"Thanks for waiting now I'm going to show you another spell I created. [Black Lightning]." In an instant, a black lightning bolt descended from the sky, faster and more destructive than Akeno had created. As soon as it hit the building, the spot it hit was shattered and collapsed.

Everyone's mouth fell open again, but there was curiosity in Akeno's eyes. She was really curious about the black lightning that I had created.

------------------------------------------

Dear readers, the chapters haven't been coming for a few days because I've been in a rush to start college these few weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

51