BlackCrown: The First Year (III) Pt. 10
181 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire first floor was nothing but cosmetic items. Nick did not find one different kind of store.

He entered the elevator with Celia and pressed the button to go to floor two.

As the door was closing, a voice yelled out.

"Hold the door please!"

Nick put his foot in between the door to stop it from closing. The doors opened back up and a young woman entered.

She was wearing a white over the shoulder firly shirt and some blue jeans. Her smooth hands pushed her long straight brown hair back behind her ear, revealing an earring.

Her green eyes opened up wide when she looked at Nick.

"Nick!"

She said surprised.

She did not think she would run into any of her classmates here.

Coming in behind her was another young lady with jet black hair that stopped at her shoulders. She was wearing a black and purple dress. With a purse over her shoulder.

Her blue eyes glared at the woman who came in before her.

"Geez, Alyson. Why did you run we could have got the next one."

The young lady said to Alyson.

Alyson looked at the young lady. If she was not wearing pumps she could have run along with Alyson. Alyson did not believe it was her fault that she got all dressed up.

"Rachel I told you the meeting with my dad is important!"

Alyson told Rachel.

Alyson was here to meet her father but when she noticed the time she suddenly ran off without saying a word. Rachel was caught off guard and barely kept up with Alyson. There was still fifteen minutes before the meeting time, she did not know why Alyson was in such a rush.

Rachel finally noticed the other two people in the elevator and gave them a smile.

"Hello. Sorry for making you stop the elevator for us."

Rachel apologized to them.

She did not know if they were in a rush or not.

"No problem."

Nick said.

Rachel squinted her eyes a bit. She wondered why he looked so familiar.

"Who is that Nick?"

Alyson asked Nick as she saw that he was holding onto the girl's hand. She did not want to jump the gun and assume things. It could be his sister.

Celia nodded her head a bit to greet the two girls.

"Hello, I am Celia, Nick's fiancee."

Alyson was stunned for a moment.

"H-hi, I did not know he had a fiancee."

Rachel raised her eyebrow as she heard the name Nick.

Her mouth made an O shape as she understood.

"Oh, this is Nick!"

Rachel said with a grin on her face.

"You are pretty well liked, aren't you?"

"Not really. What floor are you two going to?"

Nick did not understand Rachel's question so he basically ignored her. He pressed the button two and asked them what floor they were headed to.

"We are going to the same floor."

Rachel said eagerly.

Alyson spoke about Nick frequently so Rachel assumed that the two of them were close. It seems like she couldn't have been more wrong.

"Alyson since you are here, do you mind helping me with a matter?"

Nick asked Alyson.

Nick heard her say that she was here to meet her father. He would not mind hanging out at other stores until she was done.

He was not expecting to run into any females he knew, but since he did he might as well use this as an opportunity. There were some matters that he could not really handle concerning a female.

Nick did not know what kind of clothes Celia liked, so a second opinion on them would help out. Not to mention he was not going to buy her underwear.

"I have to meet with my father first… but that should not take long. If you don't mind waiting that is."

The elevator door opened up and Nick let Alyson and Rachel exit first.

"I don't mind, just call me or something."

Nick said to her as he led Celia away.

Alyson and Rachel watched as their backs faded off into the crowd.

"Should have told him you own the place."

Rachel said.

"He does not care about that… probably."

Rachel shrugged as she listened to Alyson.

Her and Alyson were best friends for the longest, but they were separated into different classes when they entered the academy. Although they were not in the same class, they still found time to hang out.

Rachel was kind of happy that she had a rich friend. There were plenty of benefits, but it also let her see another side of the world.

"Well, let's go. Can't keep your old man waiting."

Rachel urged Alyson on.

Alyson resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She knew that Rachel only wanted her to hurry up so she could go shopping.

"Don't look at me like that. You know we have that gathering on friday. Instead of taking that cousin of yours you should have asked Nick instead."

"No way. Why don't you ask him."

Rachel laughed a bit.

"I would if I didn't have a boyfriend."

4