BlackCrown: The First Year (III) Pt. 12
186 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick was seated at a table with Celia when he noticed Alyson coming over. Her eyes were not showing any sign of life and when she walked it was like she did not have a purpose in life. There was no need to be a scientist to figure out something was wrong with her.

Even Rachel who was walking next to Alyson seemed to be at a loss of what was going on.

As Rachel made eye contact with Nick, all she did was shake her head. Signaling him not to say a word.

"Nick, I don't think Alyson is in the mood to help you out today. Maybe you two should reschedule to a later date."

Rachel spoke up as soon as the two of them arrived in front of Nick.

Rachel could tell something was bothering Alyson. She never saw her act like this, it was like she was a different person. Rachel did not know what went on with her father, but whatever happened it could not have been good.

The only thing she wanted to do was get her friend out of here.

Alyson heard Rachel and she shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. What did you want Nick?"

Alyson asked as life came back to her.

She was pretending to be fine as she did not want the others to worry about her. Alyson wanted to take it all on by herself.

Nick glanced at Celia and thought of something.

"Alyson if you truly do not feel well then you should go home. I only wanted you to tag along to go shopping with us. Celia needs some new clothes and I cannot pick them out myself, due to me not knowing what she likes. A female opinion would be nice. I'm sure that I can find a female clerk to handle that though."

Nick told her.

"No way! How are you going to get her what she needs? You're a male, this is something a female needs to do."

Alyson eagerly spoke up. It was almost like nothing happened to her.

Truthfully she did not want Nick picking out Celia's clothing as if he did that he would also pick out her underwear. A male picking out a female's underwear? That was not something she could let happen!

Nick probably would not pick out anything outrageous, but with his slight perverted nature, he may get something for mature ladies.

Celia looked like a pure innocent young lady who seemed to be barely legal. She did not need anything mature.

"I agree, you can't be allowed to pick out her clothing!"

Rachel also agreed to the matter. As a woman, she would feel embarrassed if her boyfriend picked out her clothing. Women had to stick together on these type of things.

Nick got up from his seat and grabbed Celia's hand.

"Then it is settled, why don't you two lead the way."

Nick urged them forward.

The four of them went to the most expensive stores. The first place they stopped at was a famous lingerie store. Models were placed all over showing off the exquisite underwear they had.

Nick took a look inside and there were females scattered all over the store.

"Stay here."

Alyson and Rachel said in unison as they took hold of Celia and went into the store.

Nick laughed to himself. It was only female underwear not like he has not seen it before. He did not know what the big deal was.

He thought of a time where his sensei use to walk around with only a t-shirt on and her panties. At the time he didn't think much of it, but now he realized that his sensei was something else.

As Alyson, Rachel and Celia walked into the store, a couple walked out.

They did not seem to be older than Nick himself, but they caught his attention. Especially the female who growled like a beast.

"Z, I don't understand why I need to get these things."

A young lady with jet black waist length hair said. Her brown hands squeezed the bag she was holding as she had a disgusted look on her face.

The male with medium length black hair looked at his partner next to him and laughed lightly.

"Then you should change your appearance."

He told her.

The young lady shook her head as she grabbed her breast subtly.

"I quite like this appearance."

Z ignored her, as he grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"E should have found the next target by no-"

As Z was speaking his phone vibrated. He just received a message from E about the new target.

A grin appeared on his face as he stopped in his tracks causing the young lady behind him to bump into him.

"Seems like we just passed her."

Z said as he turned around and headed back to the lingerie store.

4