BlackCrown: The First Year (III) pt. 22
180 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Nick met up with everyone at 11:00 pm. He arrived ten minutes prior so he wasn't late by a second.

"Who are you dressing up for?"

Freya asked him in a lovely tone as she eye'd Nick.

He was wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, with a blue and white zip up. That matched with his ripped blue jeans and white sneakers made him charming in the eyes of females.

Freya hardly saw him dress in anything but school clothing. Sure, they may have hung out after class but the times Nick changed outfits could be counted on one hand.

She wouldn't tell him he was handsome, she figured he'd let it go to his head.

"You."

Nick replied.

Freya felt something was off, she thought she heard him wrong but when it finally processed in her head her cheeks had a tinge of pink in them.

Nick lightly laughed, causing her to become slightly angry.

"You look good even in that uniform."

Nick told her honestly.

Freya sported at tight fitted short sleeve shirt that showed off her slim stomach and average sized chest. The entire outfit did not seem like something Nick pictured a sharpshooter to wear. It looked more like a track outfit due to the short tight shorts that clung to her lower half, revealing her legs.

Slung over Freya's back was a black case. Nick already knew what was inside of it.

Hearing Nick's words Matthew who was by his side made a disgusted face.

"Nick man, don't tell her that. She'd think you really meant it."

Matthew hurriedly told Nick so he could take his words back.

Freya grabbed Matthew by his ear and pulled on it hard causing Matthew to scream. The others who were in the middle of their conversations stopped talking and paid attention to these three.

Some laughed, others giggled but there were a few that weren't happy. Nick, Matthew and Freya were over here playing around when they had a competition today.

One of the older members was going to speak up about their playfulness but was stopped. Those three actually lightened the mood a bit.

It was not a bad thing and many of the members appreciated it.

An older woman with with a blonde bun and green eyes approached Freya's group. She was wearing a black leather jacket almost fully unzipped, just leaving the top portion open allowing for the top portion of her blue shirt to be seen.

"How are you feeling today Freya?"

The woman asked.

Today Freya would be the only freshman participating. In practice she has shown potential to be a great shooter but only today competing against others would it show how she'd do. There was a huge separation between good and great, and she was honestly curious as to which Freya would be.

"Ms. Woods, good morning! So far besides this disease bothering me called Matthew I have no problems."

Ms. Woods smiled.

"Great! I'm expecting great things from you Freya, don't let me down. Also don't tease him too much, they say females only mess around with those they like."

Freya wanted to reply that she was not feeling that way towards Matthew but it was too late. She already created an image inside her coaches head that would be hard to take back.

"Ugh! Look what you've done!"

Matthew had a confused look on his face. He couldn't believe that she was blaming him for something he had no control over.

"Tell me, who is that and is she single?"

Matthew asked instead of trying to argue with Freya anymore. He was more interested in that sexy lady.

Freya blew air out of her mouth.

"She's not interested in you. That's the coach and advisor for the sharpshooting club Dianna Woods. To anyone in the club she is an idol, she won the sharpshooting championship two years in a row when she went to school. Sadly she messed up her wrist and can no longer utilize her full strength. Even with that disability, she still has countless suitors. Doubtful she'd be interested in a kid like you."

Matthew rolled his eyes and ran his hands through his hair.

"Do you see this?"

He asked Freya as he puffed out his chest a bit.

"Ha! Not looking at much."

Before Matthew had a chance to comment there was a loud clapping sound causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

The blonde haired, blue eyed young man from yesterday stood at the center of the crowd.

"Now that everyone is here and things are a little less tense we can leave. Our destination is Artemis Academy. When we arrive, do not fear their stares they are only trying to intimidate you."

The young man spoke a few more words before everyone departed. It took them an hour to arrive at the gates of Artemis Academy, and there was a huge crowd awaiting them.

Countless eyes glared at them as they made their way through the front gate.

The students glaring at them were dressed in black and red uniforms with a bow emblem on their collars. The uniforms looked like the ones they had to wear at Demeter Academy, except the colors were different.

Whispering began to happen among the students of Artemis Academy.

"You think we committed some major crime the way they are staring."

Freya commented but in a soft voice trying not to attract much attention.

Shortly after their group entered the gates of Artemis Academy they were stopped by a group of four females.

The one in front seemed to be their leader. She was dressed in an outfit similar to Freya's except it was red and black making hers look more intimidating.

She had long violet hair with purplish blue eyes that drew a person in. Her voluptuous body caused even the males from Demeter Academy to stare.

She strolled forward and flipped her hair causing it to flutter in the light breeze. Her eyes were focused on a single person as she went forward.

It was like a mysterious force pushed the students of Demeter Academy out of the way creating a path for her. Behind her were the other three females, each one of them flipped their hair as they walked past.

They were saying 'you are nothing in front of my presence'.

The females of Demeter Academy clenched their fist together wishing they could start a fight right now, but held back. When they saw the males from their school gazing at those females they hit them as hard as they could. How dare they look at them?

The violet haired female stopped in front of Nick. She lightly brushed her hair behind her ear as she bent forward. She grabbed his chin and kissed him on the lips.

Everyone was shocked, even the males from Artemis Academy. When they recovered, they glared at Nick causing all his hairs to stand straight.

Separating from her cherry red lips Nick had a look of confusion on his face.

"You're mine."

She spoke in a seductive tone that caused one's heart to skip a beat.

When she appeared in front of Nick he thought she wanted to talk so he let his guard down. Never would he have imagined she'd kiss him. Not that he was against it.

She would be the third person to kiss him. Yet, Nick felt nothing from that kiss. With Celia her kiss on the cheek was refreshing, yet with this violet haired girl it wasn't.

His heart didn't flutter, his emotions didn't stir, he felt nothing. Although she was beautiful she didn't make Nick feel a thing.

Nick shook his head slightly.

"Sorry, i'm already taken."

3