BlackCrown: The First Year (III) pt. 40
174 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex's rage to kill was high. There was nothing that would stop him. With the essence in his body filled to the brim, he felt powerful. No, he was powerful. He was able to use his abilities at a fast rate it was almost instantaneous.

When the timid man cut off his head, it was actually a shadow clone. When he made it? No one knew, but he did.

He used that chance to sneak up behind the timid man with Shadows Abyss, quickly piercing him. The timid man's death was certain.

Alex's eyes looked down at Isabel who was bleeding. She was still alive, but for how much longer was anyone's guess.

"What to do? What to do?"

Alex began thinking of methods to dismember her. He would cut her limbs off one by one slowly. Letting her suffer while he enjoyed each and every moment.

He couldn't help but laugh like the demon he was.

There was no reasoning with someone like him. The high ranking staff members moved in to react to the situation.

"Get the kids out of here!"

A woman with long blonde hair spoke with authority. The teachers nodded as they moved to evacuate the students. With Alex's transformation, he was no longer human. His strength could no be compared to before. It could be seen he was on another level from how he quickly dealt with the timid man.

Timid as he was, he was the fourth strongest person at the academy.

The Alex from before would die with just a flick from the timid man. Now, he could get rid of the timid man with ease. Such an increase in power could only come from an overflow.

"Hurry up and get to moving! Don't try and stay, there's nothing to see here!"

Cassandra moved with the wind as she started escorting the students in the stands out. She felt chills just looking at the monster below. If that thing went on a rampage, there was no telling how many students would die.

Nick glared at the turned Alex with cold eyes. He gripped the hilt of his sword tightly as he clenched his teeth.

He felt sorry for Isabel. She should not be laying there like that.

He couldn't leave her if he did she'd die for sure.

Freya grabbed his arm, she could tell what he was about to do. Nick turned at her, fury in his eyes.

"Be careful."

Freya told him before letting his arm go. Nick nodded his head as he dashed onto the stage.

Shockwaves emerged on stage as the high ranking staff members began their fight with Alex. It was four against one, they were going to win. It was only a matter of time.

The four of them were extremely cautious as they engaged in battle with Alex.

One of them seemed to notice Nick's presence on stage.

"What are you doing?"

One of them yelled out at Nick.

"Leave him be, focus on what's in front of you."

Another one said calmly.

Nick grabbed Isabel and carried her in a princess style as he rushed off the stage. Her body felt cold to the touch, and her pulse was slowing.

"Argh!"

Alex let out a roar as he saw Isabel escaping. He couldn't let her leave, he still had plans for her.

His body sank into the ground in the blink of an eye. He emerged in front of Nick and roared. All of it happened in less than five seconds.

Nick's eyes turned icy blue. He could see all the channels inside Alex's body. Each was bursting with energy, so clear in color. Nick grinned as he continued to move. There was nothing to fear, Alex movements were extremely easy to read.

With him bursting with energy the essence in his body could be seen clear as day. Much more vivid than when Nick saw a normal person.

The stronger the essence inside a being's body, the easier it would be for Nick to read the flow inside them. That was where his true strength laid. He could foresee movements before they occurred and react to them.

None of Alex's blows hit Nick as Nick dodged them. He never slowed down, but he didn't forget to call Alex a brute with no brain.

Alex's body seemed to flash forward as he charged Nick. Alex was met with a wall of earth. It blocked his path from getting towards Nick.

Alex swung his arm and the wall of earth shattered, but Nick was long gone.

"It seems you've forgotten where the real fight was."

One of the four high ranking staff members spoke up.

"It probably thinks we aren't worth its effort. To be seen so lowly by a savage beast. Truly a first for me."

"Please, your old bones can't even keep up. Sit on the sideline and let me handle this."

"Forget it, if you think i'm sitting this one out you've lost your mind. You may look young, but you're older than me."

"I'd expect nothing less from the two of you. Even in your old age, you are still fighting over who gets to fight first. Let's just end this so I can fix my nails."

The four high ranking members started messing around with each other. While Alex was a threat that needed to be stopped, they still knew how to have fun while dealing with him.

They stayed couped up in this academy for long enough. Now there was a prey right in front of their eyes, how could they not be excited?

They vanished from their original spot. One of them appeared below Alex as he swept Alex's foot.

Another appeared above Alex, sending Alex crashing into the ground with an elbow strike. Alex's body left a small crater in the ground when he collided against it from the blow.

The female member of the group threw a bolt of lightning at Alex. The other two members who were nearby jumped back to get away from the explosion that occurred a second later.

"Hey, watch where you're throwing!"

The man with the shortcut who gave off a feeling of belonging to the military held a halberd. He chucked it as it flew past the female. Her long blonde hair fluttered due to the gust of wind that came from the halberd.

Behind her, Alex appeared, but as soon as he did he was pierced with the halberd. It not only pierced his body but took him with it as it crashed into the wall.

Alex coughed up black blood. Blue veins appeared on his body as he tried to escape but couldn't. The essence in his body started evaporating.

"Why is this happening!"

Alex couldn't accept what was happening to him. He was supposed to be strong. He was going to complete his goal, but he failed. Alex could accept dying, but only if he killed Isabel.

With the strength fading from his body he could no longer put up a fight.

"Don't you understand? You've been a bad boy."

The female said as she flipped her hair.

☆☆☆☆☆

Nick pass Isabel off to Matthew who was waiting outside. He told Matthew to take her to get help. While Nick would have liked to take her himself, he couldn't.

The person that was standing by Alex the entire time, he disappeared. Nick needed to find him before he could escape.

Dir. Campbell said he needed to watch both of them. She was right about one, so how could she be wrong about the other.

Nick didn't explain himself, leaving Matthew with questions.

He headed for the nearest exit away from the school. When he arrived he saw the silver-haired golden eyed youth.

Nick darted for him, he would apply a shoot first ask questions later approach. Worst came, he'd be wrong but better safe than sorry.

The silver-haired young man was rushing to the exit. He needed to tell the other members about what happened. Crow was powerful enough to cause an overflow. It still needed to be altered some more before it was fully complete.

Alex was a good test subject since he did not mind dying as long as he fulfilled his desires. Now that he knew the results he had to report it.

He glanced behind him as he felt someone following. It was Nick who was closing the distance fast.

He stopped in his tracks and grabbed some small black balls from his pocket. Throwing them on the ground created a small explosion with smoke. He had no time to fight with Nick, he needed to escape. This smokescreen should buy him enough time to leave.

That was his thought process, but he was wrong. Nick didn't mind the smoke, with his icy blue eyes he could see the flow inside his body. There was no escaping.

Nick caught up to him and quickly beat him up leaving bruises all over his body.

"For you to try and escape so quickly, i'd assume you know something. You're going to tell me what."

2