Chapter – 1
405 13 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was at an anime convention and them I was killed by truck-kun. So where am I now? I seem to be on a shelf in someone's room. But how? I try moving and find that with a little difficulty at first I can move perfectly fine.

Let's have a look at myself. I find that I am human or least my body is humanoid but looking at my joints they look like joints on a doll and my skin feels hard like plastic.

I am wearing a maid uniform that has separated sleeves and top half around the neck. I have white stocking with simple black shoes. My hair is short, red and covers my left eye. Wait am I Raam from Re:one? If so how? Well for now I think it's best to see where I am.

Re:Zero Ram

1I do not own this image. If you are the owner and want me tontake it down send me a message.Taking a step forward I fall down a small distance onto my face. I expected that to hurt more. Looking back I see that I was standing on some sort of stand.

Looking to the sides I find that there are other characters from Re:one. Are they dolls as well? Are they alive like me? Walking over I look around them and poke at them, but they don't move.

Leaving them I walk over to the edge of the shelf and look down at the untidy room covered in old clothes and food. In the corner is a small kitchen with a sink full of unwashed dishes and cutlery. How does anyone live like this? I haven't seen a room like this before.

Looking to the other side of the room I see the glowing of a computer screen in the dark room. Sitting in front of it is a short blond haired girl with an unkempt appearance. Is she a shut in?

------

Sigh I lost another game of LOL I nearly made it to challenger rank as well. I have been playing for a week straight I should probably get something to eat.

Getting up from my chair I stretch and walk over to the fridge. After going through all the mess I open the fridge and take out a bag of blood taking the cap off I start drinking. Once all the blood is gone I throw the bag onto the pile with the rest. Walking back towards my computer I stop as movement catches my attention on the shelf.

Walking over slowly I find that my Raam figure is moving. How is that possible?

"Hello."(vampire)

She takes several attempts to reply but at the fish try she manages to reply.

"Hello"(figure)

"Hello. How are you alive?"(vampire)

" I don't know I was at an anime convention I then died and ended up here."(figure)

" That is interesting I wonder why that happened. So I now have a living anime figure. Well back to gaming."(vampire)

I turn to go back to my computer, but the figure stops me.

"Wait!"(figure)

"What is it?"(vampire)

"You can't just leave me here."(figure)

"But I want to get back to my game."(vampire)

"At least take me with you. We can talk while you play."(figure)

"Fine."(vampire)

I reach up and let the figure walk onto my open palm. I walk over to my computer and set her down on the desk next to the keyboard. Sitting down I start another game.

------

The journey over to the desk was interesting it was hard to balance, but the journey was short, so it wasn't too bad. Also, what was she drinking that she got from the fridge? I will ha e to think about that later it isn't my immediate concern.

Now standing on the desk I look around and realize how big everything is. I must be about seven inches tall. Looking up the computer screen towers above me and the keyboard stretches out in front of me. I turn around and see the girl sitting down and start her game.

"What game are you playing?"(figure)

"LOL"(vampire)

"Is that short for something?"(figure)

She sighs as if the answer is obvious before replying.

"Do you not play any games? It's only the most popular competitive game. League of lore."(vampire)

"Sorry but I don't play many games. We should really introduce ourselves before continuing. My name is Irine."(Irine)

"I'm Erza."(Erza)

We then spend the next twenty or so minutes in silence as I watch Erza play her game. With my little knowledge of these sorts of games she looks to be very good. She is playing a character with blue hair and a pair of giant scissors and is killing every enemy player very quickly getting multiple pentakills as the constant messages tell me. Eventually the game ends and a message reading victory comes up. As it does Erza shouts loudly next to me.

"YES FINALLY I HAVE REACHED CHALLENGER RANK. I SPENT NEARLY THE LAST YEAR CONSTANTLY PLAYING BUT I DID IT."(Erza)

"Do you have to shout so loudly?"(Irine)

"Sorry we can talk now if you want."(Erza)

Finally, I have alot to discuss with her

9