Chapter – 2
222 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So how did you become one of my anime figures?"(ErzA)


"I have no idea and I don't know if I can change back."(irine)


"This is strange and unfortunate I don't know how this could have happened either. For now stay here until we can work something out."(Erza)


"You will let me stay here?"(Irine)


"Of course I spent alot of money on that figure I'm not losing it."(Erza)


"Oh you mean like that. Well I haven't got anywhere to go anyway. Thank you for letting me stay here."(Irine)


"Not like I'm doing it for you or anything."(Erza)


"I have been wondering what was that you drank from the fridge?"(Irine)


"Oh that was blood I'm a vampire."(Erza)


It turns out my new friend is a vampire. Not what I expected didn't think supernatural things like that existed. If this was when I was human I wouldn't have believed her but now I could believe pretty much anything.


We talk for a while longer until she goes back to playing her game with me watching. Eventually I get bored and decide to walk around Erza's desk. In one corner is a figure of a sikver haird maid with a metal collar and cuffs. I remember her from something but what was it? Was it Azure something? A game about ships.


"She's Belfast from Azuretrail."(Erza)


"Thank you."(Irine)


She must have seen me looking at the figure. How could I have forgotten about it I used to play the game.

Azurelane Belfast1This is not my image. If the owner wants it taken down send me a message.

I walk closer to her and put my hand on her cheek. I am like her a posable anime figure made of plastic. How did thi happen? I just wanted to live a normal life but the stupid truck had to ruin it all. What will I do now? Live with this vampire forever. That doesn't seem to bad however I would like to beable to do things on my own.


That doesn't matter for now I will need to get used to my new life. Maybe living as a plastic doll won't be that bad. I Would have preferred to be able to choose my body but Raam isn't too bad. I close my eyes as I think about my new life but when I open them what I see in front of me isn't Belfast but Raam. What happened? Looking down at myself I find that I am now Belfast. Can I switch between figures? In front of me is Raam as lifeless as any other anime figure.


"Whats happening here?"(Irine)


"You have taken possession of another of my figures. You better look after her."(Erza)


"But how? Your a vampire you must know about the supernatural, magic or whatever."(Irine)


"I'm not entirely sure but at a guess you are something without a body. Like other non material races you can take possession of something as a vessel. Its different for everyone I your case it's anime figure."(Erza)


"So I'm like a ghost?"(Irine)


"Not necessarily there are many non material races ghosts are just one of them. Now I need to focus on my game."(Erza)


Leaving her to play her game I focus on becoming Raam. After a few tries I successfully transfer back to her. I practice this a few more times ending back as Belfast.


This is a interesting ability. Is there anything else that I can do? How can I find out? Does it work like in anime I Just feel the mana in me? Actually in Azure Street they have the ship parts attached to them let's try that.


I try to imagine what Belfasts rigging looks like. I also try to feel for any sort of mana or whatever I have. Funnel, superstructure, turrets and torpedoes should be all that I need.


"Oof"(Irine)


It seems to have worked but its heavier than I thought. Looking around me are four triple turrets, six secondaries and two torpedo launchers. On my back is a funnel and combined superstructure.


It works but how did I look it? I have alot more questions for Erza later. Does depend if she ever stops playing though. Can I do anything with these?


I focus on moving the turrets like I would an arm. This is harder than I thought it would. Maybe it's because it's so different from a normal limb or it's something to do with magic. I have alkt of experiments to do layer. I try moving them again with little success. They move a little but they don't move mu-


BANG BANG BANG BANG


I stare at the room in front of me in disbelief. Did I just do that? In front of me is what is the smoldering remains of the sofa. I think I accidentally fired the main guns. Slowly I look over to Erza and laugh nervously.


----


She has been working out her powers for a while now. While playing I have been keeping an eye on her making sure she doesn't do anything stupid and hurt herself.


I don't mind her practicing and trying new things but not destroying my home. It might have been an accident but she still destroyed my expensive sofa.


"I'm very sorry Erza."(Irine)


She looks up at me with a apologetic look.


sigh "I can't be that angry when you are so cute. I van get another and I didn't use it much anyway. More importantly what you did was very dangerous. If you want to practice magic ask me I will take you somewhere safer and give you guidance."(Erza)


What am I saying? This isn't like me usually I'm a cold uncaring vampire but this littke spirit doll girl makes me fell like like big sister or something. Like I have to look after and protect her.


"I'm sorry Erza is there anything I can do to make up fir this?"(Irine)


"I do have some work you could do to pay off the sofa."(Erza)


"If its something I can do I will. What us it?"(Irine)


"Great. How are you with maths and government forms?"(Ezra)


She looks at me as if what I just told her is her worst nightmare.

8