Chapter – 3
172 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been five days since I destroyed Erzas sofa and now I'm stuck doing her taxes and accounting. This is one of the mist boring things I have ever done especially since whatever bussines she runs buys and sells alot of different bulk items.

What is her bussiness anyway? There are some strange things recorded here. Like she bought sixty five Thompson SMGs. What is a SMG? I feel like it's something the army uses. She has also bought five hundred bags of blood. I understand a few bags as she is a vampire but five hundred.

She has been selling some strange things aswell mostly from what I can tell are counterfeit goods of expensive brands but I could be wrong. Theres even gold bars listed here. What sort of bussiness is she dealing in. The buyers and sellers seem suspicious as well, the government and companies that are obviously rip offs are the main ones and some smaller ones that I don't know about.

Should I ask her? Or will she have me eliminated as a risk or something? For now I will continue as if I don't know anything.

Apart from the taxes I have been practicing changing between figures and now I can do it pretty much seamlessly. All I need to do is touch a figure and think about switching and it happens. Currently I am back in the figure of Raam as this is the only figure here that I won't beable to destroy the room with. Erza has also been teaching me simple magic that can be applied to almost all the figures in her room.

I just wish these taxes would end. I have been working on these pretty much day and night except when Erza was teaching me. Why do taxes exist? I just want this to end.

-----

It is two days after and I have nearly finished the taxes. However something strange has come up lots Of very unusual and suspicious transactions. They are recorded as having been made in remote warehouses and similar buildings far away from the public.

What is she doing? I though she was just a shut in gamer vampire but there seems to be more to her. I will have to ask her when I get a chance.

-----

I have finally finished. It is the next day now and I am going to ask Erza about her job.

As always she is playing LOL at her computer. Putting away the last pieces of paper which is more difficult than I thought it would be at this size. Holding a pen is difficult that's why it has taken longer than I thought it would.

"Erza"(Irine)

"Yes"(Erza)

"What is your Job?"(Irine)

At my question she stopped and looked down at me.

"Why do you ask?"(Erza)

"When doing your taxes I noticed some ... unusual things."(Irine)

"Ah, those I wasn't trying to hide it from you but you didn't really Need to know. I'm a gang leader."(Erza)

Did she just say gang leader? But why? Is she more dangerous than I thought?

"I'm the leader of the sapphire vipers. The gang is entirely vampires and we mostly smuggle blood for vampires. We deal in others goods mostly as payment for the blood."(Erza)

"I thought you were just a shut in gamer. When did this start?"(Irine)

"Hmm about when alcohol prohibition started in the USA"(Erza)

Wasn't that over a hundred years ago? How old is she?

"Erza how old are you?"(Irine)

She doesn't reply for a while looking like she is thinking about it.

"I'm not sure I forgot a long time ago. I thought in the first vampires wars against the largest empire at the time."(Erza)

"The British empire?"(Irine)

She can be much over a hundred and the British empire was the largest empire in history.

"No, the Roman empire. There was a small country of vampires and the Romans attacked us when we were unprepared. I killed many in that battle but ultimately we lost."(Erza)

She has now stopped playing while it is still running leaving her team to play without her. She looks to be frozen from the memories as a tear runs down her cheek. I walk over to her and hug her arm.

"I'm sorry Erza for making you remember something bad."(Irine)

"It's fine you didn't know. I lost many good friends that day. Now are you interested in seeing what being in a gang is like."(Erza)

"Is that safe?"(Irine)

"Don't worry I will protect you and you can use magic now. First you will need to change into uniform."(Erza)

-----

An hour later I am in the figure of a vampire gangster from a manga. My gangster clothes consist of a white balance striped fedora, a black shirt with a white striped shirt waistcoat with black tie. I have a shirt pleated skirt with stocking and garter belt finally I have white boots and a white striped jacket. I also have a Thompson machine gun.

Irine gangster

1Replace whatever gun she has with a Thompson machine gun"How do I look"(Irine)

"You are looking good. Now we need to go."(Erza)

Over the last few days she has been becoming more friendly with me and opening up more which is good.

Erza is now in her gangster attire. She has a large white hat white shirt with red and black tie with a black striped waistcoat over top. She has a short black skirt with stocking and garter like me and white high heels. Over topnof it all she has a long white coat. She also has a Thompson machine gun and a mauser pistol in a holster.

Wouldn't these outfits make us stand out more? Who wears clothes from the twenties and thirties?2I do Also guns are illegal so what are we going to do about those?

"Are you coming?"(Erza)

"Ah sorry, coming."(Irine)

Let's try being a gangster

Announcement
Discord -  https://discord.gg/ZhvDXa4hjb

9