Chapter 47
1k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cave of the Dragon Graveyard, I found fifteen more or less complete dragon skeletons, but none of their elements interested me. 

Diamond Dragon has remained the most attractive option. This dragon's magic implies incredibly high defense, which is undoubtedly useful, but I'm looking for something else. 

After searching the entire cave from top to bottom and checking every dragon skeleton, I was about to give up and take the Diamond Dragon skeleton, but then I thought it was worth using a search spell. You never know.

Quickly creating a spell and throwing it on the ground, I received several signals. A dozen more skeletons were buried right under the floor of the cave. It looks like over time the earth absorbed these bones. 

Without the help of Magic, I would never have found them. Fortunately, I didn't have to dig and I could check the elements of dragons without even taking out their bones. 

Unfortunately, I was unlucky again and there were elements that I didn't need, like Wood, Lightning, Water, and so on. But I didn't get discouraged, since since several skeletons were buried underground, there was a high chance that other skeletons were hidden in other caves. 

As a result, I began to cast a search spell like a machine gun throughout the network of caves under Crocus. My theory was confirmed and I found a couple dozen more piles of bones away from the main Graveyard and many of them were immured in the floor or ceiling of the caves. 

And again, their elements did not suit me until I found one very interesting skeleton. Finally, my Lucky Earring is working. Almost two kilometers from the main cave of the Dragon Graveyard, at a depth of three hundred meters underground, I found a small cave, which I could only enter through intangibility. 

The cave itself was empty, but a search spell indicated that one of the walls of the cave contained an almost complete dragon skeleton. Most likely, once in this cave there was a collapse and swallowed up all the bones. Who knows what could happen here in 400 years. 

After reading the dragon information plate, I immediately started digging, as it was exactly what I needed. After a few spells, the layer of earth disappeared and a skeleton appeared, which, unlike the others, had an unusual orange color. 

It was the skeleton of Solaris, the Sun Dragon King. I never thought that I would find the bones of the Dragon King here, and even the element that suits me perfectly. 

Solar Dragon Slayer Magic is exactly what I was looking for. The Sun Element is a higher level Light Element. At least that's how it seems to me. 

Back when I realized that with my Light Demon Slayer Magic, I couldn't absorb any light, especially sunlight, I wanted to change that as it was a big loss. I thought that if I learned Sun Magic, I could absorb the Solar Ethernano, but there was a problem. 

Sun Magic did exist, but it is considered ancient and lost. For more than three centuries there has not been a person who used it. I have searched the library, but this is the only information I have found about this Magic. I even consulted with the Master, but he did not hear about it at all. 

Sun Magic has tremendous destructive power and a temperature ten times higher than Light Magic and Fire Magic. With my high predisposition to the Light, this is a great element for me and I long to master it. 

Unfortunately, up to this point, this was not possible. But now, I can get Solar Dragon Slayer Magic, which is much better than normal Sun Magic. And finally, I will be able to absorb the Ethernano of the Sun, which, in fact, is infinite and easily accessible. 

I pulled out the entire Solaris skeleton and checked it out and noticed that it was missing its hind legs and part of its tail. Apparently, he lost them before his death and I can hardly find them, since they are most likely completely destroyed. 

As I said, the bones themselves are orange, even rather sunny. And despite the fact that they lay in the ground for four centuries, they were completely intact and did not have a single crack or scratch. Well, I can only say: as expected of a dragon. 

Searching and checking all the skeletons, I almost spent the three hours allotted to me, so now I could not start devouring the bones. But I still need to take the Eclipse Gate.

After putting all the bones of Solaris into a dimensional pocket, I went to the Gate. I'll take the rest of the bones later, now it's not up to it. They have already lain here for several centuries and no one touched them, so they will lie down for a couple more days. 

I was at the Gate in a couple of minutes and I must say, it inspires. The Gate itself was almost seventy meters high and over twenty long. 

The Eclipse Gate is a large, elaborately designed door. In the center of the door was a pattern of the sun with a darkened moon below it. Bottom of the door, from the sun past the moon dark blue with gold lines, the upper part is green and divided into twelve segments. 

There are several circles around the sun, the innermost of which connects the moon and twelve holes, one in each segment. A staircase leads to the door, and on either side of the door there are two columns connecting them with an arch.

At the top of the arch is an emblem in the form of a darkened sun. On both sides of the gate there are additional supports in the form of legs. 

The gate itself is made from a super-strong, magic-resistant metal known as the Maginium. This is such a rare and expensive metal that even in the Temple of Poseidon, where there was a bunch of treasures, there was not a single gram of Maginium. 

At first, I thought to just take and hide the Gate, but now that I have personally seen this huge piece of Maginium, I have doubts. That's how much I can do with this metal, especially if you add dragon bones. I immediately had dozens of ideas, but still I need to pull myself together and think it over. 

Still, having my own time machine, even if it only works during an eclipse and requires 12 Zodiac Keys, is incredibly useful. I'm not going to use them, but suddenly I need it. You never know what can happen in life. It's always good to have a second chance. 

'Okay, now is not the time for that, we need to take the Gate first.' - I thought, and then proceeded to create a large-scale portal. 

The gate is too big to fit in the spartial pocket of my bracers, so all I have to do is move it in its entirety. Using a large amount of Magical Energy, I created a horizontal portal right below the Eclipse Gate.

I myself opened the portal to my secret underwater base. There certainly no one can find them. Very slowly, the Eclipse Gate began to fall through the spacious hole until it completely disappeared from this cave. 

Before closing the portal, I looked through it and made sure that the Eclipse Gate had reached the place safe and sound. Now, I can't leave things as they are. 

The royal family of Fiore is aware that the Gate was here and they even have a plan to use it. In about 5 years, the Arena of Grand Magic Games will be built right above this cave, which the government of Fiore will use to collect enough Ethernano to open the gate.

Their plan was to go back in time and kill Zeref before he did all that shit. The idea is laudable and even noble, but what can I say, if I could, I did it myself with pleasure, but it will never work and the plan is idiotic. 

Such a massive change in history is never without consequences. If there is no Zeref, there will be no Etherias, all those cultists and Dark Mages who revere him, like the same Hades. This is undoubtedly good, but this is only one side of the coin.

If there is no Zeref, then there will be no one to resurrect Natsu and send him and the rest of the Dragon Slayers to our time to kill Acnologia. 

Do not forget that despite all his dubious actions, Zeref is not the main villain of this world. And who knows what will happen to this world if Acnologia does not have an opponent. 

So, Fiore's King plan can only make things worse, and this is another argument to take the Gate. I don't care much about the reaction of the Fiore government to the loss of the Gate, after all, they won't be able to find me, but they will raise a fuss that will undoubtedly attract Zeref's attention. 

I'm sure he has a lot of spies in his court and will quickly find out that someone has taken the Eclipse Gate. But he certainly has a way to find me. But I don't want this, after all, I already lit up in front of him and killed his strongest Etherias (after E.N.D.). 

Eventually, after sending the Gate, I used the surrounding earth as material and created an identical fake. To recognize that this is not a real Eclipse Gate, only Zeref himself can. And when the truth comes out, a lot of time will pass and even then they won't find me for sure. 

Finally finished with this business, I quickly teleported back to the central square of Crocus, otherwise I'm already late.

If you want to read up to 20 chapters ahead go to - pa*treon.com/nanutov55

41