Chapter 49
1k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a result, Mira and I spent two more days in Crocus. Basically, we just walked around and had fun, went to restaurants and sights to return to the hotel later and have sex like wild animals. 

Well, it was a great weekend. Tuesday morning, we teleported to Magnolia. Mira immediately went to her shift at the Guild, since today was her working day, perhaps the last, if the Master still cancels the punishment. 

I, as promised, went to the backyard of the Guild, where Erza was supposed to be waiting for me. In general, it turned out that way.

When I went out to the backyard, I saw Erza wearing her new armor, which she bought after I wrinkled her old one. She was clearly trembling with impatience and was waiting for me.

- Good morning, Erza. - I said and waved my hand. 

- Kind. I see you have come. - Erza greeted, crossing her arms under her chest.

- I promised. Let's start? - I asked walking up to her. 

- Yes. Let's start the fight. - Erza said belligerently and summoned two swords. 

She already wanted to throw herself at me, but I left her with the words: - Wait, that's not what I meant. Let's start learning Magic.

- What? But I thought we'd fight first, and then I'd teach you 'Requip'? - Erza asked confused. 

- After the fight, we will both be tired and have little Magic Power, so this is not an option. Come on, first you will tell everything about your magic, and then we will fight. - I suggested.

- Eh, okay, you're right. - Erza said slightly disappointed and withdrew her swords. 

- Alright, let me set up a comfortable zone. - I said, and took out a table and two chairs from my bracers. 

Seeing the sudden appearance of pieces of furniture, Erza raised an eyebrow and asked: - Are you sure you don't know 'Requip' yet?

- Sure. I just have a Magic Item enchanted into a dimensional pocket. It's a nice and handy item, but it's still an item and you never know what can happen in combat. I don't want a stray attack to destroy my bracers and cause the dimensional pocket to collapse, destroying all of its contents. For me, it will be a big loss, because I have a lot of valuable things in it. That's why I want to learn "Requip" to tie a dimensional pocket to me. So I will be calmer. - I said as I sat down on a chair. 

Erza, who sat opposite me, after listening to my speech, she asked: - So, you need "Requip" not for combat, but as your own spatial suitcase in which you can store your things?

- Yes, that's exactly it. I know your specialty is "Knight" - a dimensional pocket where you store your weapons and armor to summon during combat. Which, as you understand, is not for me, so I just want you to teach me how to create the Dimensional Pocket itself and bind it. - I said.

- Hmm, I understand. In that case, you don't need to focus on the speed of pulling items from the storage, as I did. In return, you can increase the storage space itself. - Erza thought thoughtfully.

- Yeah, you're right. - Nodding, I said.

- Okay, I understand everything. Then let's start. - Erza said as she began explaining the theory behind how her magic works. 

Requip is Spatial Magic in which the user creates a spatial pocket, which they then tie to their Ethernano Container so that the pocket itself does not collapse and continues to exist stably. 

The more Magic Power used to create a Dimensional Pocket, the larger the space of the pocket itself will be. I'm lucky with this, because now I have a lot of Magic Power and my storage space will be very large. 

Unfortunately, dressing up with "Requip" like Erza does is much more difficult and it's a higher level of this form of Magic, so I'll have to wait with that. 

Surprisingly, Erza is a very good teacher. She was able to explain the whole theory to me in just an hour, after which I started to practice. In fact, it was very much like an enchantment, which I did for my bracers, only I needed to enchant my own Container of Ethernano. 

It was easier than I thought and I got it right the first time. I seem to have a good predisposition for Spatial Magic. 

I used 90% of my Ether at once, and as a result, I was able to create a spatial pocket storage the size of a football field. It doesn't seem like much considering that I used Magic Power equal to five reserves of the same Natsu, but for the first try and for this magic, it's a very impressive result. 

For the same Erza, the vault has the size of a not too large room, which is completely crammed with weapons and armor, and yet she has been using this magic for 6 years and constantly slightly increases the size of the vault itself. 

When the vault finally stabilized and I successfully tethered it to my Container, I collapsed to the ground, almost from total exhaustion.

Erza, who oversaw the whole process and even helped a little to keep the newly created spatial pocket from being destroyed when necessary, said in surpris: - Amazing, you succeeded on the first try. 

Although using all the Magic Power was not worth it. Because I didn't want to shine the Slayer Magic, I couldn't eat the Light Lacrima to replenish my Magic Power, so I had to endure all the effects of magical depletion. 

I was dizzy and feverish, my stomach was twisted, I was sick, and also, I was physically weak. I do not advise anyone. But still, I had the strength to reply to Erza.

- And how was it with you? - I asked. 

Frowning a little apparently remembering in what situation she awakened the arch of magic, Erza still answered my question: - My case is special, since "Requip" is my personal Magic, at the moment when I awakened the Magic Power, the spatial storage itself formed and attached to my container. In fact, I didn't have to do anything. On the contrary, when I taught the Master, it took him almost one week of trying to create a satisfactory spatial storage and another two days to bind it. That's what I'm saying, it's amazing that you did it so easily. - Erza said. 

While she spoke, I felt a little better and I was even able to sit on the chair from which I recently fell.

- Is that how? Well, apparently this magic just suits me. - Taking a deep breath, I said. Never thought it would be this bad.

- It seems, you are unable to fight today. - Erza said displeasedly, crossing her arms under her chest again.

- Sorry, I probably shouldn't have used so much Magic Power at once. But I wanted to get as much storage as possible. In gratitude for your help, I can do anything for you that you ask. - I said when I was finally able to raise my head. 

Erza, once again, thought the wrong thing and blushed like a boiled crayfish, then stammered: - No, no, we can't do this, it's not decent.

Rolling my eyes at her, I said: - Okay, let's reschedule our sparring for another day. Thanks again, see you later. 

Not wanting to be with this strange girl anymore and continue this misunderstanding, I teleported to my home. 

Finally, hiding from prying eyes, I took out a handful of Light Lacrima and began to chew them like candy, until until he restored all the Ethernano. 

By the way, I must not forget to buy more of these Lacrims, otherwise I already run out of them. Too useful to have them in reserve. 

In the end, everything turned out great. I got a real inventory and did not even have to fight with Elsa, I managed to successfully escape from her. Having fully recovered, I decided to check how the requip works.

Taking a pillow from the couch, I followed Erza's instructions and used the Ethernano in the Container to open a path to the dimensional pocket and place the item there. 

The pillow in my hands glowed slightly, after which it disappeared, leaving only a few sparks of light. Everything seems to be working perfectly, and I even, somewhere on the periphery of consciousness, feel everything that is in my inventory. 

Very comfortably. It remains only to transfer all things to the new storage. I will continue to use the bracers, but I will store only non-essential essentials in them, which I will not be afraid to lose. 

Having finished with this business, I decided to finally deal with dragon bones, so I teleported to Poseidon Manor.

41